Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hold congrats on being pupo. Ever hopeful good luck for tomorrow transfer I used a first response pregnancy test day 7dpt today I used the one doc gave me for test day and it was a bfn I thought I would have got a clear result by now 8dpt5dt. I really think that's it for me bfn I feel like I'm getting my period so gutted.

Glad your feeling better August congrats on fert report. Hold I did bed rest two days I did nothing just lay in bed with my kindle. Hope everyone else is doing good.

Sweet - When you go to advanced to type a new message, at the top next to the smily face, there is a paperclip thingy that you click on and can browse to your picture.

ever - My scan is Tuesday :)

hold - I only did bedrest for one day, and just take it easy after that. Nothing too strenuous! And I wish I was one of the lucky ones with no MS, unfortunately I don't think that will be the case. I have had nausea on and off all day today. And with my son I was really sick from week 6 till 13, so I am ready for it!!

girly - when is your OTD? I hope it is not a bfn for you; hang in there, cause until AF shows, you are not out!!!

Michelle my official test date is 22nd of December I know I sound negative but don't want to get my hopes up and then get crushed when I see bfn again. I hope your sickness passes apparently ginger biscuits is good for morning sickness. Sweetness are you getting any morning sickness yet I heard with twins you don't get bad sickness so fingers crossed you don't.

Girly- still would have been too early to show my pregnancy with my son. Have you got a blood test booked at all? Try wait two more days then test again. If you can wait?? Xx

Ever hopeful my hospital doesn't do blood tests just to test with a pregnancy test on otd and phone with answer. Thanks I will wait a couple more days ive been feeling really hot at night and its freezing here did you ever have this with your pregnancy??.

Michelle my official test date is 22nd of December I know I sound negative but don't want to get my hopes up and then get crushed when I see bfn again. I hope your sickness passes apparently ginger biscuits is good for morning sickness. Sweetness are you getting any morning sickness yet I heard with twins you don't get bad sickness so fingers crossed you don't.

Again stay positive too early!! :) and hmmm I have never heard that. I figured my symptoms would be worse. And no just really tired and sides of boobs hurt at night but not during the day. I feel like if I was throwing up that would be a good sign but maybe not

Hold, Congrats on being PUPO

Sweet, Awesome pic!

Ever, good luck with transfer

Girly, hang in there :hugs:

Cali, we should be on similar schedules :happydance:

August, great report!!!!

Michelle, I would love to have morning sickness knowing I would be preggers! Although I know it's not the most pleasant thing to go through.

Sorry for anyone that I missed I have trouble keeping up sometimes :dohh:

AFM, just doing the meds thing....Lupron, BCP, baby aspirin, Z-paks until the 27th when I have my baseline

Hey girls quick question.... How do I know if I got the right place for my pio injection? I'm nervous as I have to give it myself tonight.

Girly~ I totally get you! You want to be positive yet realistic to know that ivf is not a guarantee for pregnancy. Your test date is coming up quickly :hugs:

Ever~ I think I get a call everyday. Tuesday I'm scheduled for a day 3 transfer, but if the embryos are doing well then we will go in on Thursday.

My father keeps telling people that I'm pregnant with 5 babies! I'm going to kill him! :rofl:

august, there are many videos on youtube on self-injecting the pio. Here's just one I found...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lRmo0D9m7w

Good luck!

Sweet - Great pic; I do see 2 now that I can view it better. Looks like the second one is pretty far down on the left, but I do see 2 :) AWESOME!!!

August - I used u-tube for all my injections ;) It was really helpful.

Girly - It is still really early if you have still have 6 more days before you are supposed to test. If you continue to test, and you start to see a line, you will know it is the real thing ;) I would wait another day or so and try again. I completely get the testing anxiety! I had that last cycle, driving myself crazy, so I really get what you are going through. Hang in there :hugs:

Mells - I hear ya; I don't enjoy feel sick, but I am definitely not complaining this time around to have any waves of nausea. I am excited for you to get started ;)

Girly- Crossing my fingers for you. Hang in there!

Hold- I'm nervous on what to do after ET. I want to bed rest for a week!:haha: It sounds like you are doing the right thing and I don't think you have done too much!!!

Michelle and Lucie ~ Thank you so much for referring me to youtube. I think I've watched 100 PIO injection videos over the past day :rofl:

Cali~ Good luck with your ET. I know exactly what you mean with the bed rest. if it were up to me I wouldn't get out of bed until the pregnancy test! LOL My FS recommends 2 days but I'm taking 3 =)

As for me ~ I came home now from church, got changed, went into my grandmothers room and did my injection all on my own. I don't think it even took 2 minutes from preparing the injection to giving it. And I didn't feel a thing.

You are brave August! You will probably be a little sore tomorrow but it wears off.. I have 35 more shots to go!

Lucie- How are you doing? Have you gotten an update on your embies? I'm so anxious about the call from the nurse tomorrow. We're hoping for a 5dt, but either way, I'm ready to transfer and be PUPO! It's weird to think that our babies are growing in a lab right now.

Ok, it's official! I'm PUPO!!

I had one blast put back in!! So the dreaded 2ww begins!! Ahh!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->