Ivf oct/nov/dec

Lotus hope you get a 5dt fingers crossed. Everhopeful congrats on being pupo we only transferred one as well. I took a clear blue digital today at 9dpt5dt an am so shocked it was a bfp I'm so happy and nervous otd is 22nd December already told close family so hoping all goes ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Ever ~ yay!!!! PUPO :happydance: When is your pregnancy test date?

Lotus ~ I feel the same about thinking of my babies growing in a lab. :blush: I think you're only a day ahead of me.

As for me ~ I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get a call from the center today or not. Tomorrow I know for sure that I'll get a call as to whether I go in for a day 3 transfer for not.

Lotus hope you get a 5dt fingers crossed. Everhopeful congrats on being pupo we only transferred one as well. I took a clear blue digital today at 9dpt5dt an am so shocked it was a bfp I'm so happy and nervous otd is 22nd December already told close family so hoping all goes ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.

:yipee: :happydance: CONGRATS girly!!!!!!! I bet you are on :cloud9:

Girly - yayyy!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congrats!!!

Ever - congrats on being PUPO!!

Lotus - fx for a 5 day transfer for you!! I had that same thought about having embryos in a lab. It was so strange and amazing at the same time :)

Michelle - sorry about the MS :(. I hope you're feeling better today!

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

Sweet - lovely picture, thanks for sharing!

Ever - yay.. you are PUPO!!!

Lucie/Lotus - how are your embies doing?

Hold - how are you feeling.. 3dp5dt any symptoms?

August - the PIO shots aren't too bad, but be careful as you may get lumps or bruising from them. Massage the area afterwards, it helps.

Girly - :yipee: so happy for you!!! A :bfp: yay!

Michelle - bummer about the MS, hopefully it isn't too bad

Chase - any updates from your surrogate?

AFM - I just laid low all weekend, just tried to relax and let the blasts settle in. I don't really feel anything at all. Mild cramping, and a very mild backache. I'm 2dp5dt and yesterday and today are the days that the embryos would implant. Late last night I felt something strange down there, but I have no idea if it had anything to do with implantation. :shrug:

To anyone I missed.. :hug: and I hope you are doing well!

Girly - GRATS!! I hope you get some comforting confimation on the 22nd!

Ever - Yay for being PUPO!!!

Lotus and Lucie - Hope those embies are growing strong!!! I did a three day transfer and it worked out beautifully for me. GL!!

Hold - How is the TWW going?

Michelle - I am with you on the MS. It's a bummer, but I'll take it with a smile!!! I threw up again yesterday...there doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason as to what foods will get to me and what is fine. Oh well. :)

AFM - I am just getting ready for Christmas and going to some fun Christmas parties. Got all the shopping done, today I am working on sending out Christmas cards. Feeling sick off and on, but that is ok. 3 1/2 weeks till my next u/s!

Girly - :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: I am so beyond happy for you!!!

ever - YAY for being PUPO :)

ali - I have my FX'ed for you ;)

Hello all - not been online much for the last couple of days - so many holiday things going on, so I'm way behind.

Girly - that's great news! I know how thrilled you are.

Michelle - sorry you have MS, but it's a sign that things are moving along, so just try to think of it as a good thing (says the dirtbag who doesn't have to go through it!)

Ali - I know how long the 2WW is - hope you are not being driven too crazy with it.

I talked to my surrogate yesterday - she had a birthday party for her 8yo daughter on Saturday, so she was running around doing that all day and was taking a needed break. Everything is going great - people know that she is doing surrogacy, but hadn't told people that she was preggo yet, but they all noticed she wasn't drinking anything, so the cat's pretty much out of the bag for her.

I know I have to catch up with a lot of other people, but I need to get some work done, so I'll probably post again this afternoon. Hope everyone is going strong and lots of prayers for all of you.

So I just heard from my FS.. he said they were able to freeze another 2, so I have 4 frosties :cold::cold::cold::cold: and 2 :baby::baby:!

Did anyone have any symptoms on 2dp5dt? I'm feeling a little clammy and nauseous and mild cramps down there. :shrug:

Hello all - not been online much for the last couple of days - so many holiday things going on, so I'm way behind.

Girly - that's great news! I know how thrilled you are.

Michelle - sorry you have MS, but it's a sign that things are moving along, so just try to think of it as a good thing (says the dirtbag who doesn't have to go through it!)

Ali - I know how long the 2WW is - hope you are not being driven too crazy with it.

I talked to my surrogate yesterday - she had a birthday party for her 8yo daughter on Saturday, so she was running around doing that all day and was taking a needed break. Everything is going great - people know that she is doing surrogacy, but hadn't told people that she was preggo yet, but they all noticed she wasn't drinking anything, so the cat's pretty much out of the bag for her.

I know I have to catch up with a lot of other people, but I need to get some work done, so I'll probably post again this afternoon. Hope everyone is going strong and lots of prayers for all of you.

So happy your surrogate is doing well! :happydance:

Thanks Chase; I know it is a good sign. And that is great things are going well with your surrogate ;)

ali - I had cramping about 3dp5dt, and it got worse each day for a couple of days. I think cramping is a great sign! And nausea, I didn't have any of that up until a few days ago; maybe related to the progrestrone too, that causes so many symptoms as well. Are you still planning to start testing Saturday?

Thanks Chase; I know it is a good sign. And that is great things are going well with your surrogate ;)

ali - I had cramping about 3dp5dt, and it got worse each day for a couple of days. I think cramping is a great sign! And nausea, I didn't have any of that up until a few days ago; maybe related to the progrestrone too, that causes so many symptoms as well. Are you still planning to start testing Saturday?

Yes, I figure I'll be 7dp5dt by then, and will start testing then. I know I may not see a positive until later but I want to know as soon as it happens! When did you get your first positive?

Girly- YAY Congrats!!!!!! :happydance:

Michelle- sorry the morning sickness has kicked in! But what a great peace of mind that your bean is growing!

Sweet- love the u/s picture!! Precious!!

Mells- Thanks! Good luck for your upcoming baseline!

Cali- I know there is so much to be nervous about!! I couldn't imagine being on bed rest for a week! My butt already hates me :haha:

August- Glad the PIO injection went well!

Mo- 35 more shots to go!! :wacko: hugs to you!!

Lotus- when do you get another update on your embryos?

Ever- YAY!! Congrats on being PUPO!!

Ali- I have been waiting for an update from you!! :) I have felt a few weird things down there, but I am trying not to think to much into them at the moment.. I was told the meds would make me have pregnancy symptoms and that the bloating could get worse, and has! YAY for 4 frosties!!!!! I am going to call in a few for an update on how many I have!

Whisper- 1 more week until you are 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: That is so exciting! 2ww is going good so far, just getting anxious!

:hug: to anyone that I missed!

AFM: I am 3dp5dt :yipee: And still feeling very hopeful!! Around what day does implantation take place?

Thanks everyone so happy. Alicatt I transferred one 4aa as well I've had cramps since 2dpt5dt and last night I was feeling really hot so think cramps are a good sign. Whisper can't believe that's you finished Xmas shopping looks like ill be shopping up until Xmas day wish I had started early.

Hold I have also had bloating I think it's from progesterone the tww sucks I felt worse part of the whole process hang in there.

Girly- See we told ya nothing to worry bout :) CONGRATS!!!

Ali- I had likt two intense pains that lasted about 2 min that i think might have been implantation. I also felt like a warm burning feeling in my uterus at night. Other then that no other symptoms

Mich, Whis- I want MS... Still nothing

Chase- glad everything is going good

Question: How sore were you 2 days past ER? I'm still a little sore when I walk around. It's not bad, just a small ache.

I'm thinking of going to the craft before I get my ET to get some yard for crocheting or a latch hook kit to keep me entertained while on bed rest. I'm so excited for tomorrow's call to see if I'm getting a 3day or 5day transfer.

In your opinion, which is better a 3day or 5day?

PS: my PIO injection site today is hurting like a mother! Thinking of getting a heating pad and getting DH to massage me after the injection tonight.

I'm so happy with all the :bfp: in this thread! So very happy for everyone in their 2ww, maybe you all get that much desired :bfp: :hugs:

Hold- Thanks!! Ummmmm i think it should be implanting today or the next few...hmmmm not too for sure though.

Wanna- Hope your doing good

Mo- You real scan is getting closer!

Em- Hope your doing great

I am having one of the attending docs do an ultrasound Sun. I still feel great dont feel preg at all Which sometimes makes me feel nervous as I feel throwing up is a good sign

Aug- I hear good stories on both 3 and 5. They like 5 better but many BFP with both. Also I was SUPER bloated even like 4 days AFTER ET. It was freaking crazy. And PIO shots just get worse :( the more you do the less room you have to hit a spot thats not tender. I was on them FOREVER it felt like. But I never felt the stick it just BURNED

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->