Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hold - I just bookmarked this site: https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

It lists what the embryo is doing each day past transfer.. I just keep envisioning it getting all comfy in my uterus!! :thumbup:

ali - I had to take hcg booster injections, so I had to test that out, so I wouuld say I was pretty sure it was a real bfp around 9dp5dt and definitely sure by 10dp5dt. Had I not had the booster, it may have been sooner. I cannot wait to hear about your testing :)

hold - Implantation should begin today and continue the next few days. Take a look at this below.

5-Day Transfer
Days Past Transfer (DPT) Embryo Development

One The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Two The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Three The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Four Implantation continues
Five Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Six Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Seven Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eight Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Nine Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Sweet - You can have my ms :haha: If you get no ms during your pregnancy, you will be blessed!!!

August - I think there are lots of success stories with both 3 and 5 day transfers; they try to get them to a 5 day, but there are so many girls on bnb that have gotten pg from a 3dt. Trust your FS, they know what to look for and will make the best decision for you and your embies :)

ali - I had to take hcg booster injections, so I had to test that out, so I wouuld say I was pretty sure it was a real bfp around 9dp5dt and definitely sure by 10dp5dt. Had I not had the booster, it may have been sooner. I cannot wait to hear about your testing :)

hold - Implantation should begin today and continue the next few days. Take a look at this below.

5-Day Transfer
Days Past Transfer (DPT) Embryo Development

One The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Two The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Three The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Four Implantation continues
Five Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Six Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Seven Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eight Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Nine Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Sweet - You can have my ms :haha: If you get no ms during your pregnancy, you will be blessed!!!

August - I think there are lots of success stories with both 3 and 5 day transfers; they try to get them to a 5 day, but there are so many girls on bnb that have gotten pg from a 3dt. Trust your FS, they know what to look for and will make the best decision for you and your embies :)

I wonder what the HCG boosters do? My FS has never mentioned that before. :shrug:

This is what my bean should be doing today: Two The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus My little jumping bean(s) attach little ones.. attach!

ali - I had to have a scan before each booster and if my ovaries were not at a certain size I had to take them; so I ended up taking 2 out of 3 this cycle. It is a way to trick your body you are pg. I have not heard of many FS's that do these; at least from the girls here on bnb. And you had GREAT embies, so I am sure this is gonna be your time :) And a great way to start the new year ;)

ali - I had to have a scan before each booster and if my ovaries were not at a certain size I had to take them; so I ended up taking 2 out of 3 this cycle. It is a way to trick your body you are pg. I have not heard of many FS's that do these; at least from the girls here on bnb. And you had GREAT embies, so I am sure this is gonna be your time :) And a great way to start the new year ;)

Interesting. My ovaries are still quite enlarged I think. I definitely feel bloated! Thanks! I really hope this is it too!

August - the PIO shots don't hurt too badly at the time, but my rear is definitley sore and bruised. I find it most difficult when trying to get out of bed! That is when those areas hurt a lot! I tried crinone though, and that was gross. I would rather have the sore bum! LOL.

Michelle- great info - thank you!!

Sweet- try not to worry about lack of ms. I didn't get any until I was 10 weeks preg with my son. I had a pretty awful 2 weeks then it was over!!
I was told that it is dependant on your sensitivity to pregnancy hormones.

I have been doing lots of online Christmas shopping and looking at a picture of my blast - trying to envisage it cuddling in!! Got to be hopeful!

Xx

Michelle- great info - thank you!!

Sweet- try not to worry about lack of ms. I didn't get any until I was 10 weeks preg with my son. I had a pretty awful 2 weeks then it was over!!
I was told that it is dependant on your sensitivity to pregnancy hormones.

I have been doing lots of online Christmas shopping and looking at a picture of my blast - trying to envisage it cuddling in!! Got to be hopeful!

Xx

Thanks!!!! I dont know why I want to so bad but i do lol! And im jealous I still havent done any shopping...eeeek gunna do it wed.

Also question if I have a retroverted uterus should I have a full bladder when they do my scans?

Yes to mostly full bladder and I was exactly the same about the ms! I do badly wanted to 'feel pregnant' trust your body though!! Xx

I just got the call from the Dr! I was so worried because the nurse called and said "Dr wants to talk to you." I was freaking out thinking he was going to say they didn't grow and he said all 3 are doing well!!! He said they are all the same right now so we are taking them to day 5 to choose the best one!!!! Yay! I'm so happy they are doing well. I have a little more hope now that we'll get two :cold: :cold: :dance:

Congrats, Girly!!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Ever- Yay for being PUPO! I hope the tww doesn't drive you too crazy. At least it isn't really two weeks from today. :hugs:

Ali- 4 :cold: is amazing! Congrats! :happydance:

Chase- I'm glad everything is going well. :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing well. I'm so excited and distracted right now! :dance:

Ever - yay on being PUPO Did you do a 3dt or a 5dt? I think I lost track somewhere? My brain is a little addled.

Lotus - great news that they are all doing well :happydance: So you'll do a 5dt on Wednesday? WOOHOO.. then you'll be PUPO too!

So many of us will be PUPO.. Hold 3dp5dt, Me 2dp5DT, Ever (0dp5dt I think), Lotus (on Wednesday), Lucie (on Wednesday), am I missing anyone?

Whew! That is a lot of PUPO at the same time!! Here is hoping for lots of BFP's in 7-14 days!!!

Hi Ali- very easy to lose track. Yes just had a 5 day transfer today!!
Lots of PUPO ladies and soon to be PUPOs
Bring on all the BFP's!!

Xx

I just got a call from the embryologist!

I have 10 :cold:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::wohoo:

I can't believe it!

@Ever, congrats on being PUPO!!! :flower:

@Girly, Congrats on your BFP!!! That is wonderful news hun!!! H&H 9 months to you!! :happydance::happydance:

@Sweet, your scan picture is so amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!!:flower:

@Lotus, fingers crossed that your 3 embryos coninue to grow healthy and strong so that you can transfer one and have 2 frozen!! Good luck!! :dust::dust:

Fingers crossed and tons of good luck to you girls in the 2WW!!! I hope we get tons more BFP's coming up!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Lotus- that's amazing news!! Fantastic!! So you will have your transfer on Wednesday?

Xx

WOOO HOOO!!! DH applied to a job that is a promotion and is higher paying and he got called for an interview today!!! I am so excited, it would be such a blessing if he got this promotion. Please keep your fingers crossed for him and wish him luck!!! His interview is scheduled for Thursday and will be done over the phone!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ali and Michelle thanks for the info!! It is amazing to see it all laid out like that! :)

Ever and Wanna- thank you!!! I am over the moon:cloud9:

Wanna- congrats on your DH job!! That is wonderful news :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"