Ivf oct/nov/dec

Congrats, Hold! That's amazing!

Yes, my transfer will be on Wednesday. I can't wait!

I just got the call from the Dr! I was so worried because the nurse called and said "Dr wants to talk to you." I was freaking out thinking he was going to say they didn't grow and he said all 3 are doing well!!! He said they are all the same right now so we are taking them to day 5 to choose the best one!!!! Yay! I'm so happy they are doing well. I have a little more hope now that we'll get two :cold: :cold: :dance:

YAY!! That is wonderful news! Fingers crossed for you :happydance:

ever! YAY for being pupo :)
Girly: Congrats!! Thats exciting! so happy for you!
ali: thats great you have frosties!
Hold: holy crap thats a bunch of babies!! hope you are prepared to have your hands full lol :)
lotus: Im glad all are doing well! fx for you!
wanna: hope your dh gets this job!

Wanna- fingers crossed that your husband's interview goes well on Thurs! That would be awesome, especially for a growing family!!!

Congrats on your BFP girly!

Ever- Woo Hoo....Your're PUPO!

Hold- 10 Frosties is amazing!

Ali- Hooray for your 4 frosties!

Chase- Glad all is going well

:wave: Hi to anyone I've missed. Hope you are all well.

Well I was anxiously checking my phone all day waiting for the call from the Dr. At 4:40 when I hadn't heard anything (they close at 5) I called. I was told I have an arrival time Wednesday of 11:45am (they usually have you arrive 15-30 mins before your actual procedure time). When I asked about how our 21 embies were doing, they said they really don't give updates. :( They told me that the embryologist doesn't like to check on them daily. I guess I can understand that, but I was really hoping to hear how they are doing.

When I told Dh I was a bit disappointed, be told me that while I was still groggy from ER, he heard the Dr. and nurses scheduling other ETs. He said that they scheduled them according to how many embryos you had, the fewer, the earlier. So I guess it's good news that we're later in the morning?

I am just so astonished how differently this cycle is going. Last cycle on day 3 we had 9 embryos. We transferred 3, and the other 6 weren't suitable for freezing. I can't believe we ended up with 21 this time! I'm starting to believe we may actually end up with some to freeze!!!!

Is it Wednesday yet? :)

Ever - yay on being PUPO Did you do a 3dt or a 5dt? I think I lost track somewhere? My brain is a little addled.

Lotus - great news that they are all doing well :happydance: So you'll do a 5dt on Wednesday? WOOHOO.. then you'll be PUPO too!

So many of us will be PUPO.. Hold 3dp5dt, Me 2dp5DT, Ever (0dp5dt I think), Lotus (on Wednesday), Lucie (on Wednesday), am I missing anyone?

Whew! That is a lot of PUPO at the same time!! Here is hoping for lots of BFP's in 7-14 days!!!

Me!!!! I'll be odp5dt on Thursday :)

Wanna- Fingers crossed your husband's interview goes well!

Ever - yay on being PUPO Did you do a 3dt or a 5dt? I think I lost track somewhere? My brain is a little addled.

Lotus - great news that they are all doing well :happydance: So you'll do a 5dt on Wednesday? WOOHOO.. then you'll be PUPO too!

So many of us will be PUPO.. Hold 3dp5dt, Me 2dp5DT, Ever (0dp5dt I think), Lotus (on Wednesday), Lucie (on Wednesday), am I missing anyone?

Whew! That is a lot of PUPO at the same time!! Here is hoping for lots of BFP's in 7-14 days!!!

AWESOME! OMG this is going to be a wild couple of weeks!

Hold: 3dp5dt
Ali: 2dp5dt
Ever: ET was today!!!
Lotus: ET Wednesday, not long now!
Lucie: ET Wednesday, here before you know it!!
August: ET Thursday, how exciting!!

Are there others that are in the 2WW that I missed?
Or has everyone else had their BFP?

So exciting!

Oh wow!!! It looks like we are in for an exciting next couple of weeks filled with lots of BFP's!! Good luck ladies!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for all of the good luck wishes with my DH's job interview girls!!! :flower: You girls are the sweetest!!!! :hugs:

Ever- Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Girly- Congrats!!! :dance: :wohoo:

Chase- Glad your surro is doing well!

Lotus- Glad you get to do a 5dt!!

Hold- Amazing! :dance: Glad you have that many frosties!!

AFM- BCP today and Lupron start on Christmas. Follistim starts on Jan 1. ER Jan 14th (give or take). Very excited to get going!

Looks like it's going to be an exciting couple of weeks with 6 people in the TWW!! :happydance:

Ali - yay congrats on the :cold:!!

Hold - wow 10 :cold: is amazing!!

Lotus - yay for a 5 day transfer! Good luck on Wednesday!!

Lucie - good luck on Wednesday!!

August - good luck on Thursday!!

Wanna - I hope your DH gets the promotion! Fx!!

Cali - yay for getting started!!

Michelle - good luck at your scan today!!

I'm looking forward to this tww with so many of us. I think I'm the last one to know is this round.

I'm sitting here waiting for an update from the center to see if I go in today or on Thursday.

Hey ladies hope everyone is well is anyone planning on testing early I'm the tww??. My otd is on Saturday so hope still shows positive as dh as told all his family already so mad at him right now talk about pressure that everything goes ok. How is everyone else feeling today?

Ever- Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Girly- Congrats!!! :dance: :wohoo:

Chase- Glad your surro is doing well!

Lotus- Glad you get to do a 5dt!!

Hold- Amazing! :dance: Glad you have that many frosties!!

AFM- BCP today and Lupron start on Christmas. Follistim starts on Jan 1. ER Jan 14th (give or take). Very excited to get going!

Cali ~ yay for starting! It's looks like your on the short protocol. I did bcp for three weeks, one of the weeks with lupron. The lupron shot is nothing, I didn't get any soreness or pumps with it. I only bruised twice because I hit a vein both times but I learned pretty quickly to poke around my veins lol very excited for you!

Hey ladies hope everyone is well is anyone planning on testing early I'm the tww??. My otd is on Saturday so hope still shows positive as dh as told all his family already so mad at him right now talk about pressure that everything goes ok. How is everyone else feeling today?

My bloodwork date is dec 29 but my fs said I could start testing at home after Christmas. If you are still testing positive then I think you are in the clear.

I always wanted to wait until 12 weeks to announce but since my parents know when I get the bloodwork, there is no hiding it from them now. And once my dad knows.... Everyone knows

Good luck with injections cali you'll be in tww in no time. August are you going to test before the 29th I couldn't help myself. It's good you get a blood test from your doctor I don't get that I don't think. I can't wait to see all the bfps on this thread.

Just got the call to come in for a day 3 transfer... I was taking a shower when they call and as soon as I hung up I started crying. Crying because of how happy and excited I am, and then crying because I'm so scared that something is wrong with the embies, or that a 3day won't work... But I'm happy and nervous. I have to be there at 11am which is in 2.5 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->