Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hey ladies hope everyone is well is anyone planning on testing early I'm the tww??. My otd is on Saturday so hope still shows positive as dh as told all his family already so mad at him right now talk about pressure that everything goes ok. How is everyone else feeling today?

My bloodwork date is dec 29 but my fs said I could start testing at home after Christmas. If you are still testing positive then I think you are in the clear.

I always wanted to wait until 12 weeks to announce but since my parents know when I get the bloodwork, there is no hiding it from them now. And once my dad knows.... Everyone knows

My FS makes me wait until 18dpo for the beta, and they don't want me to test before that. :wacko: I'm like you have lost your mind if you think I'm waiting! So my OTD is Dec 28th. I tested this morning but I'm only 3dp5dt so of course it was BFN. I feel like AF is coming, with gas and heartburn and nausea and funky twinges and cramps.

August - best of luck with ET!! Best place for embies to be! Back with you!! Xx

Just got a call and found out I have 4 frosties!! So happy.. We couldn't afford the whole process again so it's a lovely security blanket!

Ever ~ congrats on the frosties... I know you must be thrilled, like you said, it's security for a second cycle (that I hope you won't need)

As for me ~ I dreamed last night that I would be going in on a day 3 transfer, so I shouldn't have been too surprised by the cal this morning. Drinking all this water is being a pain right now LOL

August - let us know how you get on! Hope they see you quickly and that you don't get too uncomfortable with a full bladder!! Xx

Ever ~ the paperwork says to have a full bladder at least an hour before the appointment! Oh dear lord :rofl: Here's to hoping i don't pee on anyone LOL

GOOD LUCK today August! And with a 3 day transfer there are plenty of success stories and I bet you will be one to add to it ;)

ali - Cramping is a great sign ;) Hang in there; way too early to test!

wanna - Hope all goes well with your DH's interview!!!

hold - That is AMAZING; so many frosties :)

ever - YIPEE, so glad you have some frosties, but I bet you won't need them for awhile ;)

Hope everyone else is doing great :)

Oh lord it's only 10:15 and I have a full bladder! I'm so afraid of peeing the doctor lmbo

Lotus- Thanks!! Good luck for your transfer in the morning!!

Mo- :haha: yea I didn't not expect to have 10 frozen babies!!

Lucie- my FS was the same way.. I didn't get an update all week on my embryos! It was such an anxious feeling! But they really don't like to disturb them and it is for the best. Hang in there! Good luck for your transfer in the morning!

Cali- yay for starting bcp today!!!

Em- thank you!! how are you doing?

August- Good luck with your transfer today!!!! YAY for getting your babies back :hugs:

Girly- I will not be testing before my blood test. I am to afraid too!!

Ali- all your symptoms sound so promising!!! :hug:

Ever- yay for 4 :cold:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle- thank you!! I am still shocked every time I think about it!

AFM: I am 4dp5dt!!! I can't believe how fast time is going!! I feel like I am not having any symptoms that I can't pin on the endometrium suppositories and estrogen :shrug: Making me a little nervous and worried

Hold - I really wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms! For most people a missed period is the first sign!
When is your blood test?
Xx

August - I agree with everyone else, there are tons of success stories on this forum and others from 3 day transfers. Fx for you!!

Hold - I'm doing well, thanks for asking! I have my pre-op appointments this week, an ultrasound on Thursday and blood work on Friday. Three weeks to go until surgery :)

I know it's hard but don't worry about the lack of symptoms. It seems like a lot of women don't have any and still get a BFP.

August good luck with your transfer let us know how you get on. Alicatt don't worry i had a five day transfer at tested 7dpt bfn and 9dpt bfp and I've had cramps since transfer so all sounds good. Ever congrats on the frosties hopefully you won't need to use just yet.

August good luck with your transfer let us know how you get on. Alicatt don't worry i had a five day transfer at tested 7dpt bfn and 9dpt bfp and I've had cramps since transfer so all sounds good. Ever congrats on the frosties hopefully you won't need to use just yet.

Thanks! I know that it is super early. I just wanted to make sure the trigger was out, and I'm a POAS addict! LOL.

August.. how did your transfer go? I felt the same way about mine.. like I was about to burst!

Hold - I really wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms! For most people a missed period is the first sign!
When is your blood test?
Xx

Ever - congrats on your 4 frosties :)

Hold - my symptoms are very mild, and seem to come in waves? :shrug:

Will do personals a bit later but have a question

I have a dog that's about 13 pounds and he jumped on my belly right were the little ones are. I'm afraid he might have hurt them or messed something up. Should I be worried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->