Ivf oct/nov/dec

@August, Good luck with your 3DT today!!! I have seen tons of success stories with 3 DT so there is no reason why it won't be a success for you too hun!!! Fingers crossed and lots of good luck being sent your way!!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust:

@Ever, That is awesome news that you have 4 frosties!!! :happydance::happydance:

@Ali, it is early still so you have time to get your BFP!!! Good luck!! I hope that when you retest in a few days that you get a nice dark BFP!!! :dust::dust:

@Sweetness, I think you will be alright as long as you aren't having bad cramping now or any bleeding after the dog jumped on you. Do you feel alright? I think our bodies are tuffer than we think. Also 13 pounds isn't that big.My dog did something similar the other day and she is 20 pounds. :dohh: i would suggest you call the DR to be sure, but as long as you feel okay after I bet you are just fine. Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

@Hold, Please don't worry about not having any symptoms!!! :hugs: I know a couple of the girls on the thread didn't have any symptoms and they got their BFP's!! Good luck hun!!! I hope you get your BFP!! :dust::dust:The main symptom I had was cramping which starting immediatly following my ET and has continued almost up until now. I had bloating and breast tenderness too. Changes in appetite also.

Wanna- maybe just slight pains in my left lower belly that comes and goes but I think it's in my head ....

Wanna- maybe just slight pains in my left lower belly that comes and goes but I think it's in my head ....

I have the same sized dogs, and mine jumped on my tummy last night too. I was like.. NOOOOOO.. but it was too late. Hopefully it isn't bad! Let me know if you end up calling your Dr. I'd like to know if it is an issue.

AFM, Not much going on today. The weather here is gorgeous, it is sunny and almost 60 degrees. I have opened up the window to let some fresh air in and the heat is shut off today. I am unthawing lean ground turkey for dinner tonight because I am making turkey tacos for dinner. :thumbup: It tastes better than beef does in tacos and is better for you. I would highly recommend it if you haven't ever tried it before. :winkwink:

The scale keeps going down and I keep loosing weight. I had gained 5 pounds from my fertility medications I was on, and I lost that and now I have lost even more weight, so I have lost a total of 8 pounds so far. The scale just keeps going down. I am over weight so it isn't a bad thing, but i am not trying to loose weight on purpose or anything though. I think some of the weight is maybe from bloating of my ovaries from the IVF meds and them getting back down to normal size, but I also wonder if because I am pregnant than maybe my metabolism has increased also. :shrug:

I still need to wrap gifts for my family's Christmas gathering this weekend. DH & me are driving 5 and a half hours Friday morning to my sister's house because she is hosting the family Christmas get together this year. They just redid a house that they bought and are rebuiling, and finished construction on it over this last summer so I am excited to see how it came out. Their house overlooks the water so it has beautiful views, and from what I have seen from pictures it looks very pretty!!

Last year we hosted Christmas at our house since we had just bought it and everyone wanted to come and visit to see our new place since we haveonly lived in this stae for alittle over 2 years now. That was fun last year, but I am glad that my sister is doing it this year, being pregnant I don't think I have the energy to host a big party like that right now anyways. I have a big family, my mom had 6 kids including me and we are all married, and i have a total of 9 niecesand nephews so it is total pandimonium at holiday time. LOL.

For Christmas dinner this year DH & me are going to go out to eat. I found a well priced buffet so we might go there for dinner that day, neither one of us feels like cooking on Christmas day since we will be home and it will just be the two of us.

I have been looking at stuff to do for NEw Years eve and there is tons of stuff to do around where I live. Alot of stuff is over priced and kind of expensive though. I haven't made up my mind yet about new years yet though. I think some place were we could have dinner and music might be nice. I have to makeup my mind soon though since time is running out and alot of stuff is sold out already. :dohh:

9 more days until my ultrasound!!!! :happydance:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10712;112/st/20121227/e/1st+ultrasound+at+7+weeks/k/bfb2/event.png

Hey girls!

I'm home now from my ET... I had two embryo's to transfer.

According to my fertility center... the grades run from 5-1 ... 5 being the best and one being the poorest with many fragmentations.

I had one perfect embryo at 5 with no fragmentations and a second at 3 with few fragments, doctor's didn't seem to think it was an issue. No frosties for me, as the other three embryo's were too fragmented.

I'm searching everything online and it seems that the rating should be the other way. However, I have the pictures of the two embryos and it's clearly one beautifully embryo all cells are even with no fragmentations. So I don't know what to think. All I know is right now I'm pupo with two embryo's

:wohoo: Yay, August! Congrats on being PUPO!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you Lotus! :hugs: You and Lucie will be next :yipee:

I'm currently sitting on my couch, iPad on hand as well as Netflix lol The doctor said no carrying anything over 5pounds, so my husband won't let me carry my purse :rofl:

Hey girls!

According to my fertility center... the grades run from 5-1 ... 5 being the best and one being the poorest with many fragmentations.

I had one perfect embryo at 5 with no fragmentations and a second at 3 with few fragments, doctor's didn't seem to think it was an issue. No frosties for me, as the other three embryo's were too fragmented.

I'm searching everything online and it seems that the rating should be the other way. However, I have the pictures of the two embryos and it's clearly one beautifully embryo all cells are even with no fragmentations. So I don't know what to think. All I know is right now I'm pupo with two embryo's

It is funny how FS's rate them! My FS rated mine on day 3 as the number of cells and the % fragmentation. He didn't tell me what mine were this last cycle other than there were 7 perfect ones. When we were going over last cycle and why it failed, he showed me pictures and showed me their grading and they grade it by the number of cells. By day 3 they should be 7-8 cell, and 0-10% fragmentation is what they want to see. All I remember thinking is that it looked like a flower. All the cells around the outside looked like petals, and then one smack dab in the center. The clearer the cell walls, the less the fragmentation. Sounds like you had some perfect little day 3 embryos to transfer! :yipee: :happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Hey girls!

It is funny how FS's rate them! My FS rated mine on day 3 as the number of cells and the % fragmentation. He didn't tell me what mine were this last cycle other than there were 7 perfect ones. When we were going over last cycle and why it failed, he showed me pictures and showed me their grading and they grade it by the number of cells. By day 3 they should be 7-8 cell, and 0-10% fragmentation is what they want to see. All I remember thinking is that it looked like a flower. All the cells around the outside looked like petals, and then one smack dab in the center. The clearer the cell walls, the less the fragmentation. Sounds like you had some perfect little day 3 embryos to transfer! :yipee: :happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Ali ~ You described my one embryo to the T ~~ It looks like a flower. Thank you I'm just so happy that we at least had 2 to transfer.

YAY August :)

I had scan; you can see the pic in my journal ;) Just relived that the first scan is done and next one is 12/26!!!

Will do personals a bit later but have a question

I have a dog that's about 13 pounds and he jumped on my belly right were the little ones are. I'm afraid he might have hurt them or messed something up. Should I be worried?

I have the same sized dogs, and mine jumped on my tummy last night too. I was like.. NOOOOOO.. but it was too late. Hopefully it isn't bad! Let me know if you end up calling your Dr. I'd like to know if it is an issue.

I talked to my girlfriend who is 25 weeks and she said dont worry she has dogs that have done tht too and she i a nanny and he said she had gotten pleZnty of knees in her belly :)

I'm a little bored as you might gather! I don't much like the 2ww!! but I just did the Chinese gender prediction and if this works and little embie sticks then they think it's a girl!

I checked this out with my son and it was right but I guess the odds of it bring correct are 50/50!!

Bit of fun for any of you that might be looking to do something??

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

August- yay that's exiting!!! PUPO!

Mich- I love the pic!!! So exciting!!! I can't wait til your next scan

Lotus- your ET is coming up!!

Wanna- mmmm turkey tacos sound good but don't think DH would dig it ... Maybe I can sneak it in sometime :)

Ali- I opted out not to call the doc I think I'm overreacting :). And I am getting another scan sun at work. :)

Hope everyone else is doing great!!!

August - We had a three day transfer and we have twins! My RE said that the human body is the best incubator!

Michelle - Awesome scan! Such a relief to see what you were hoping for! 12/26 is not very far away! How exciting!!

Sweetness - I read in the pregnancy handbook my OB gave me that the babies are pretty well cushioned from all but the most jaring impacts i.e. car accidents etc. So I think you will be fine. That being said, you probably don't want to spend an hour doing jumping jacks and that kind of thing. ;)

Don't have much time as I am at work, but GL to everyone in their TWW and everyone I missed! Talk to you all soon!!!

Michelle - beautiful scan!! How fantastic! Why no travelling? Xx

It has to do with if something happened, then the doctor (FS) wants to be the one treating you, not some other doctor who doesn't know your history. In any case, it is only for 4 1/2 days and if something happened (hoping that isn't the case), then they can call my FS.

Whisper ~ Thank you so much for your words, i really helps to see other who are pregnant from a 3day transfer.

Quick Question: I have to start Estrace today. I have to take 3 pills once a day. Did you ladies take all 3 at once or spread out over the day?

August- I take two a day one in morning one at night. I would spread them out add one at lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->