Ivf oct/nov/dec

Sweetness ~ Thank you! I think I'll spread them out. I do the same with the Prometrium 3 times a day.

Ahh! I am getting so anxious. The nurse still hasn't called (since yesterday when Dr told me we'll do the transfer Wed.) to tell me what time the transfer will be. It's 2:30 pm, so I'm waiting another 30 min and then I'll call. I know she probably hasn't forgotten about me, but why wait so long to schedule it? Ugh...

Ahh! I am getting so anxious. The nurse still hasn't called (since yesterday when Dr told me we'll do the transfer Wed.) to tell me what time the transfer will be. It's 2:30 pm, so I'm waiting another 30 min and then I'll call. I know she probably hasn't forgotten about me, but why wait so long to schedule it? Ugh...

Wait.. it's Tuesday, you need to know! LOL! Did you find out?

Lotus I just realized you are in Hawaii ... Hopefully they call you soon,

Haha! Yes, different time zone. I called and they said they will call me back after 5 pm. Seriously? Way to tell me at the last minute... :dohh: My husband has a lot going on with work so it would be helpful to know if it will be in the morning or later. Oh well. It happens tomorrow and it will be GLORIOUS! :dance:

The nurse finally called at almost 5:30 pm. My transfer is at 10:30 am tomorrow!!!! Yay!

Lotus - trying to figure out the time zone thing to say good luck! Think it's for tomorrow? Good luck! X

Gl today lotus!!!

Official scan for me at 130 today! I'm nervous!

Lotus - good luck today!! I hope the transfer does smoothly!

Mo - good luck at your scan today!!

Lotus - GOOD LUCK today with your ET :)

Mo - So excited to see a pic of your little one ;) Good luck!!!

Mo ~ Hope your scan went well :hugs: Let us know how you made out :yipee:

Lucie ~ Good luck with you ET today :hugs:

Lotus ~ Good luck with your ET today :hugs:

Michelle & Sweetness & Wanna ~ How are you ladies feeling today?

Hey ladies quick question I've now taken 3 pregnancy test all bfp but am getting really scared my period is coming or ill go for first scan and there's nothing there did anyone else feel like this or am I just overreacting. Lotus good luck today. Mo can't wait to hear how your scan went was this your first scan? Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hey ladies quick question I've now taken 3 pregnancy test all bfp but am getting really scared my period is coming or ill go for first scan and there's nothing there did anyone else feel like this or am I just overreacting. Lotus good luck today. Mo can't wait to hear how your scan went was this your first scan? Hope everyone else is doing well.

Girly ~ take it easy sweetie :hugs: You are pregnant, the test are showing up pregnant. Just relax and take it one day at a time. I know that's easier said then done and I would probably be reacting that same way as you if I were in your position. My fear right now is not seeing a positive test at all. :blush: I got take some positive vitamins :rofl: Anyway, if you're having cramps just know that cramps are very common in early pregnancy, and not necessarily a sign of your period coming. :hugs:

girly - I think this is a totally normal reaction. You just can't believe it has finally happened. I know Sweet was convinced it wasn't going to stick and kept testing until she saw the heartbeat. So I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just keep testing with your HPTs and have faith it will stick!

Hold - 5dp5dt! How are you feeling?

Me - 4dp5dt - I had a bad night, thought my lower back was broken and the cramps I had were tinged with nausea. Not sure if this is progesterone or not? I think this is worse than last time. Tested this morning still BFN (as expected).

Ever - 2dp5dt! How are you doing?

August - 1dp3dt! Yay! Feeling OK?

Lotus/Lucie - ET TODAY!!! :yipee:

Michelle - beautiful scan! YAY!

Mo - can't wait to see your scan!!

Whisper/Sweet and all the other pregnant ladies, how are you feeling?

I'm feeling ok. I'm experiencing some cramps on and off and of course I'm super sore where my PIO injections have been given. Other then that I'm great. I took of from work and I'm just laying around the house, only getting up for the bathroom and food. I decided to test out my trigger shot (5000iu of Pregnyl) and today I'm 6dptrigger and the line is super faint. I think another day or two and it will be completely out my system.

Lotus and lucie - good luck today with ET! Sorry hot time zones wrong!!

Mo- hope scan went well!!

Girly - completely normal! The cramps are your uterus making room for bubs! Try to relax and enjoy it! Although easier said than done!!

Ali- sound like great great signs!! I think you are well on your way to your BFP!!

AFM - I am now 2dp5dt. Not feeling anything at all but hoping that little one is snuggling in!! Wish I would feel some cramps or something but trying not to think about it too much!
Hope everyone else is good and all the pregnant ladies, michelle, sweet, whisper are all doing ok!!!
It's a pretty dark gloomy day today so think I'll do some Christmas wrapping with Noah! Not a day to venture out.
Xx

Hold - hope you are well!

I'm feeling ok. I'm experiencing some cramps on and off and of course I'm super sore where my PIO injections have been given. Other then that I'm great. I took of from work and I'm just laying around the house, only getting up for the bathroom and food. I decided to test out my trigger shot (5000iu of Pregnyl) and today I'm 6dptrigger and the line is super faint. I think another day or two and it will be completely out my system.

Sounds like a good plan! I tested this morning.. not even a hint of a line (4dp5dt and 12dp trigger). I think triggers usually take 7-10 days to get out of your system. I have been testing with IC (internet cheapies), and they are not always accurate. I need to go out and get some proper tests tonight after work. I'll probably head over to Walmart and get some FRERs and some CBEs. They tend to have the cheapest tests.

I wish I could just go back to bed, I just feel off. Like I need to sleep all day, and really bloated, the cramping is not as bad as last night. OMG last night I thought my back was broken! I was in so much pain.

ali - Sorry you are/were having so much pain! Hopefully it lets up and you have a better night tonight ;)

Lucie - GOOD LUCK today!!!!

ever - I need my presents wrapped :haha: I hate wrapping!!!

Girly - You ARE PREGNANT!! The cramping is normal, so take it easy and enjoy it ;)

August - I am doing good; just a bit tired, having some heartburn here and there, but the MS I had a few days ago is gone and hopefully stays gone ;) How are you?

Mo- hope your scan goes great

Girly-! Just sit back and relax its a BFP.

Ever- I always wanted to feel something but never have.

Ali- way to early to get a BFP soooo don't freak

Lotus- good luck today!

August- yay on testing out trigger!!

Lucie- good luck today too

AFM- still no symptoms. Feeling good but just a little tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member