Ivf oct/nov/dec

Michelle ~ I spent about an hour wrapping gifts yesterday. my RE told me that I didn't need bed rest, that all I needed was to treat my body like I was already pregnant, so hence the gift wrapping LOL

Ali ~ Oh no, I'm so sorry you're having back pain. I can't sleep to much either due to the soreness from the PIO shots. I get about 10 minutes in here and there.

Lotus - Glad they finally told you your ET time!!! GL today!

Lucie - GL on your ET today!!!

Mo - YAY for u/s today!!! I hope your stress is decreasing and you are able to relax a little after seeing your little one today. :hugs:

Girly - Sounds like you are feeling just like the rest of us! :hugs: There is a lot of fear and doubt involved with this process. Even after being pregnant for a while and seeing the babies a few times there are still times when I'm like, "Is this really happening?" Just remember that fear and faith cannot exist together at the same time. Easier said than done, but it is looking pretty clear that you have a BFP!!! I figure that even if the worst were to happen, at least I am going to enjoy the good news I have now! Feel better hun...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ali - FX these are signs of a BFP!!! Sounds very possible to me!

Ever - Way to go getting your wrapping started! I don't even have all the gifts to wrap yet....:blush:

Other PUPO ladies - Hope you are all doing well and that you get your holiday miracles!!

AFM - I am still having some MS off and on. I am pleasantly surprised that it has not been worse. A few days ago I started having a new symptom. Crazy allergies!!! My allergies have been going totally nuts! At first I thought it might be a cold, but it has never gone beyond runny nose and tons of sneezing. I read that with the extra hormones, some preggo ladies can react to allergies worse because of immune system changes and changes in mucus membranes. So weird. Just trying to have tissues constantly at hand. :)

Hey ladies quick question I've now taken 3 pregnancy test all bfp but am getting really scared my period is coming or ill go for first scan and there's nothing there did anyone else feel like this or am I just overreacting. Lotus good luck today. Mo can't wait to hear how your scan went was this your first scan? Hope everyone else is doing well.

No I've had a couple d/t bleeding but this is my first official scan. It's the viability scan. Nervous for sure as I think I have a small sch so hoping its nothing. I'll update soon!!

Girly: it's normal to feel that way!

We are headed to the Dr. now! So nervous. I am dying to learn how many we still have growing! I will be sure to update after!

Hello all - have had a busy couple of days down here. Trying to catch up with everyone now.

Lucie - good luck! Hoping you get lots of good news at your ET. By the time you read this, you will be PUPO!

Lotus - Hope you have a lucky day as well. :)

Ever - Boy, that 2WW is the hardest part, isn't it? Just keep the faith. We're rooting for you.

August - Try to keep yourself busy, it was the only way I survived my 2WW.

Mo - I can't wait to see your picture!

Michelle - I'm so jealous you have your scan already. I have to wait for the 28th. :)

Ali - Sorry you are feeling cramped, but that might be a good sign! My fingers are crossed so hard for you they ache.

Girly - I understand how you feel. I keep trying to shake my nervousness, but it's still right there. People who go through the stuff we all do here know just how fragile life is and what a precious gift it really is.

I spoke to my surrogate this morning - she said that her appetite has really started to take off. And my son must be one demanding boy because she says if she doesn't eat right away when she feels hungry, she gets a belly ache. Why do I have the feeling he's going to be one of those babies that does a lot of kicking inside the womb?

Hi ladies, sry haven't been able to get on because my laptop wasn't working. Hubby and his friend changed out my hardrive and I have to now redownload all the programs I added after purchasing the laptop. I will get on later tonight to get caught up(not sure how because I think I'm like 30pages behind in this thread) and give everyone an update on me. Hope everyone is on track and doing great!!!

We are headed to the Dr. now! So nervous. I am dying to learn how many we still have growing! I will be sure to update after!

Good luck Lucie! Can't wait to hear your update! :dust:

want.. welcome back! I think Chase summed up most of what is going on just above your post. We have 4 women in the 2WW and 2 more that will be PUPO today! YAY!

Mo is awaiting her first official scan, and Girly is still in disbelief that she is pregnant! Sweet is still going strong and found our she is having identical TWINS! YAY!

I think that is the highlights of what is going on. Glad your laptop is working again. How are you feeling?

So so happy right now. Had two grade A embroys transferred! Still waiting to hear how many will be frozen. Will update more when I'm home, its hard to type on my phone.

So so happy right now. Had two grade A embroys transferred! Still waiting to hear how many will be frozen. Will update more when I'm home, its hard to type on my phone.

YIPEE! Sounds wonderful!! Can't wait to hear how many :cold: you have!

Sound wonderful!!!! :yipee:

Are going to be on bed rest?

Yay lucie!!

Here's my bud: 7w4d
https://i.imgur.com/vm8A5l.jpg

I am worried now b/c the heartbeat was the same as last week and I thought it would be much higher. But RE isn't concerned and says mc rate less than 5%. Honestly I think the u/s tech measured it wrong because she is the one I've had issues with before. I will have a scan at work for reassurance.

Mo - What a beautiful & perfect pic of your little bud!! If the RE isn't concerned, then I am sure everything is good. At least another scan will give you some reassurance ;)

Yay lucie!!

Here's my bud: 7w4d
https://i.imgur.com/vm8A5l.jpg

I am worried now b/c the heartbeat was the same as last week and I thought it would be much higher. But RE isn't concerned and says mc rate less than 5%. Honestly I think the u/s tech measured it wrong because she is the one I've had issues with before. I will have a scan at work for reassurance.

I love it!! At least yours measured the heartbeat mine didnt!!! Ugh still upset bout it. Im glad to hear that it's less then 5%! Is that after hearing the heartbeat??

Lucie - yayayayayahayay!

He said its a variety of factors, such as fetal heartbeat, sac measurements, fetus measurements, yolk sac measurements, gestational and yolk sac size and shape, maternal age. All those combined. And no sign of bleed on my scan!! Maybe all the bleeding/spotting is finally clearing up?? :)

I apologize for the lengthy post, but I have so much info to share! So when we arrived at the doctor's office, we were told the doctor was running an hour late. So we went and dh got some lunch-I was way too nervous to eat! When we were done, we went back to the office. We were called back an hour after our apt time.

Then the embryologist came and gave us our report. Out of the 26 eggs retrieved, 5 were unusable. 8 were fertilized with ICSI, but 13 fertilized on their own! Our last dr. led us to believe that we needed ICSI. As of now we have 4 expanded blastocysts (grade A), 2 early blastocysts ( I think he called these A- or B), and 9 more he said may make it to blast. He also said our grade As may begin to hatch, and if they did, they would be A+s. The rest weren't expected to catch up. He predicts we will have at least 4 to freeze, but probably more.

We had the discussion on how many to transfer. The embryologist recommend 2, but when the dr. came in he said 1, and then ran through all the risks associated with multiples. We still went with 2. We transferred 2 of the expanded blastocysts. Transfer went quickly, and they showed us pictures of our embryos on a DVD. While they made me rest, I watched a video ( of the view on the ultrasound) of my ER! It was interesting to watch! When they left they sent us home with the DVD.

Several times both the dr and embryologist kept commenting something like, "aren't you pleased how much better it went at our clinic?" A bit cocky, but it didn't bother me.

OTD is December 28th!!!!!!!!

Aug- I'm to relax today and tomorrow, not strict flat on my back rest, but lounging on the bed or couch.

Mo- beautiful pic!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes! I hope the rest of you are well!

Hey girls, I don't know what to do... I'm really really cramp and sore. I'm having cramps in my abdomen and bad soreness where my PIO injections are. I'm due to return to work tomorrow afternoon but I jut don't know how I'm going to drive an hour to work and be able to work in the condition that I'm in.

I read here on bnb and else where that everyone is usually back to normal quickly but I don't feel normal, it take me forever to get off the couch or bed :cry: On top of everything it's making me frankly. If I wake up with more cramps I'll be calling the center. My cramping goes from my lady area all the way up to my ribs. Is this normal?

August sorry you are feeling like this i would call the centre just to put your mind at rest if your really sore. Lucie glad to hear et went well you are now pupo. I need some advice ladies today I had brown discharge when I went to bathroom now when I go its pink blood only when I wipe I'm really scared because the bottom of my back is killing me as we'll is there something wrong. I'm sorry I'm always worrying on this but I feel like I can't talk to dh he gets stressed out when I start worrying it starts making him ill with worry we want a baby so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->