Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hi August- not sure if it is normal to be in that much discomfort from cramps? Could it be trapped gas? I know that seems silly but the progesterone is awful for that and I found after my ER that everything felt bloated!! My stomach really hurt from that! I am drinking peppermint tea to help but if it is cramps as apposed to bloating them I think it would be good to call your doctor just to make sure. I'm sure it is nothing though!
Really hope you feel lots better soon!
Xx

Mobaby love the pic so happy there's only a 5 percent chance of miscarriage that's really good.

Girly - I had this with my son! It's very worrying but everytime I went to the toilet I had some pink discharge. I had a scan the first time it happened at the tech told me that there are so many vessels down there and so much more blood pumping round! So so many women have light bleeding all through their pregnancies.
I am sure it is nothing to worry about but perhaps chat to your clinic and see what they suggest ? Xx

Thanks ever I hope your right I'm so glad I have you ladies for advice or I would be even more stressed about every tiny thing.

Hey girls, I don't know what to do... I'm really really cramp and sore. I'm having cramps in my abdomen and bad soreness where my PIO injections are. I'm due to return to work tomorrow afternoon but I jut don't know how I'm going to drive an hour to work and be able to work in the condition that I'm in.

I read here on bnb and else where that everyone is usually back to normal quickly but I don't feel normal, it take me forever to get off the couch or bed :cry: On top of everything it's making me frankly. If I wake up with more cramps I'll be calling the center. My cramping goes from my lady area all the way up to my ribs. Is this normal?

It is not uncommon to have some cramping. Last night I thought my back was breaking I was in that much pain. I am getting sore again now too. Why is it at night that I'm the worst? Strange. Anyway, I would call your center, just let them know how you are feeling, see what they suggest.

August sorry you are feeling like this i would call the centre just to put your mind at rest if your really sore. Lucie glad to hear et went well you are now pupo. I need some advice ladies today I had brown discharge when I went to bathroom now when I go its pink blood only when I wipe I'm really scared because the bottom of my back is killing me as we'll is there something wrong. I'm sorry I'm always worrying on this but I feel like I can't talk to dh he gets stressed out when I start worrying it starts making him ill with worry we want a baby so much.

Girly,

My FS said .. don't stress about spotting it is totally normal! Just call them and let them know, and describe it to them, they'll be able to tell you that everything is fine!

MO - awesome picture! So happy that your FS thinks things look great, and that you have nothing to worry about! 5% is a great stat. :thumbup:

Yay, Lucie! Congrats on being PUPO!!

August- I hope your cramps calm down. That sounds rough!

Mo- what a great pic! This is such a magical time.

AFM- I just got home from the transfer and everything went well. We transferred 1 grade A embryo and may have 1 or 2 to freeze. I'm so excited! We didn't get a pic of the embryo although they showed it to me. We did get a pic of the transfer, and I can see the little white spot that will be our baby. It was amazing. I cried as I saw it on the screen. DH and I could not be happier right now. My betas are the 26th and 28th, but we only get results from the second one to make sure the numbers are doubling. Of course, I can't wait that long and will be testing on Christmas morning with a FRER. I would say the snoopy dance is in order. :dance: :dance: :dance: Thank you all for your support. This group has been so helpful during this process.

I've got a couple of pics to share. They are pretty crappy quality, as I had to take a pic of my computer screen, but I still think they're pretty cool...

https://i45.tinypic.com/2cwo01v.jpghttps://i46.tinypic.com/2rw3grc.jpg

Lucie, those are great pics! It's so weird that we live in an era where we can see such things. I have to say, I really enjoy the things that are possible in the time we live in. I don't say this to people, but I totally understand why Henry VIII tore his country apart in his efforts to have a son. I might have done the same thing if I'd had to (not sure I would have beheaded anyone, though!)

Lotus, so glad you got such a good blast to transfer and I hope you get a couple of frosties for extra insurance.

August, sorry you feel so crampy. Nothing I can speak to of course, but have a hug anyway.

Girly, I do know that a bit of spotting doesn't usually mean anything bad - especially when it's only brown or pink. See how you feel tomorrow, but I hope the cramps ease.

Ali - I hope you have a more comfortable night tonight.

Mo - Great pic!

Oh, Lucie, one other thing - I totally get why your doc and his staff feel a bit cocky. When you do your job better than the competition it gives you a good feeling, especially when you are providing a service that means so much to your patients. I hope they have all sorts of reasons to keep smiling with you.

AFM- I just got home from the transfer and everything went well. We transferred 1 grade A embryo and may have 1 or 2 to freeze. I'm so excited! We didn't get a pic of the embryo although they showed it to me. We did get a pic of the transfer, and I can see the little white spot that will be our baby. It was amazing. I cried as I saw it on the screen. DH and I could not be happier right now. My betas are the 26th and 28th, but we only get results from the second one to make sure the numbers are doubling. Of course, I can't wait that long and will be testing on Christmas morning with a FRER. I would say the snoopy dance is in order. :dance: :dance: :dance: Thank you all for your support. This group has been so helpful during this process.

Lotus, so glad it went well! I almost cried during my transfer too, when they showed us the pics of the embryos. It was so overwhelming emotionally!

We are headed to the Dr. now! So nervous. I am dying to learn how many we still have growing! I will be sure to update after!

Good luck Lucie! Can't wait to hear your update! :dust:

want.. welcome back! I think Chase summed up most of what is going on just above your post. We have 4 women in the 2WW and 2 more that will be PUPO today! YAY!

Mo is awaiting her first official scan, and Girly is still in disbelief that she is pregnant! Sweet is still going strong and found our she is having identical TWINS! YAY!

I think that is the highlights of what is going on. Glad your laptop is working again. How are you feeling?

Thanks for getting me back up to speed on everything!!! Saved me 30pages of reading.

Just wanted to say thank you... I actually called and was told that being too stationary can cause more cramping and soreness because your blood isn't flowing. Therefore, I was told to not stay laying down or sitting for long periods of time and to make sure I walk around to get my blood flowing. I can even go to work tomorrow. Dr. said to just keep treating my body like it's pregnant.

I took some time this evening and even got up and started sewing a biblical robe for our christmas play this sunday. It felt good to keep my hands doing something other then changing the TV channel :rofl:

I'm thinking of going into work tomorrow. I spend the first 5 hours at my desk anyway, so I'm not moving around or anything. I work as a child abuse and neglect social worker so it's my responsibility to see all of the children on my case load before the end of the month. I still have about 20 kids (9 families) to see. :blush::dohh: I hate putting my work unto other workers :blush: Can you see I'm having an issue here. While other workers would say screw it, I'm fighting to get back to do my own share of the work. :cry:

Lotus, so glad it went well! I almost cried during my transfer too, when they showed us the pics of the embryos. It was so overwhelming emotionally!

I'm so glad it went well for you Lucis and Lotus ~ I too got choked up! I think my husband did as well.

Ali - I hope your back gets better. I know what you mean about sleep. No matter which way I turn, I can't find a comfortable position. I'm use to sleeping on my belly but can't do that for another 6months.

Whisper - I had the same allergy issues as you this week. My Doc said I could take "Zyrtec", she just said to make sure and not take the "Zyrtec D".

Mo - Awesome Pic girl!

Girly - We all share what you are feeling! Think positive and it will all work out!

Chase - Glad your son has a great appetite! Tell your surrogate to eat inbetween meals, it helps. I try to eat something small(yogurt, fruit, jello, etc.) every couple hours.

Lucie - Love your pics! Here is some sticky dust for your ET! :dust:

August - Sorry about your cramps. Everyone has a different reaction to things. Mine were really really bad. Almost unbearable at times. Nurse said I wasn't drinking enough water. I upped the water intake(which did help) and also ate stuff like papaya and prunes to help with bowel movement. Hope this helps.

Want2Concieve ~ One of my friends who's a nurse, just asked me when was the last time I went to the bathroom for you know what, and I couldn't remember, so yeah, she said I need to eat foods that will help with that and drink lots of water. :hugs:

On another note ~ One of my co-workers just called and told me to stay my butt home :rofl:

Want2Concieve ~ One of my friends who's a nurse, just asked me when was the last time I went to the bathroom for you know what, and I couldn't remember, so yeah, she said I need to eat foods that will help with that and drink lots of water. :hugs:

On another note ~ One of my co-workers just called and told me to stay my butt home :rofl:

If your still having trouble after trying some things, try drinking "milk of magnesia". It really helped me with my cramping.

Just wait until you hear and see the heartbeat! I was moved to tears. Tears of joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->