Ivf oct/nov/dec

Here are my pics from my 11week scan this past Monday!

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/Baby1_zpsf966d9cf.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/Baby2_zps4e469e11.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/baby3_zps448adae2.jpg

Ok, I looked back many pages, but I can't find that link to the blastocyst implantation stages. Does anyone know where I can find it? Just curious. :winkwink:

I did the same earlier! Here it is!

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

I did the same earlier! Here it is!

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

I have it bookmarked! :rofl: I look at it every day to see what my jumping beans are supposed to be doing.

So I looked up the cramping especially in the lower back and it being worse in the evening. It is an actual symptom of implantation! :yipee: It said that women often have cramping and lower back pain and for some women it is almost non-existent during the day and comes on in the evening. That is me exactly. I just hope it is right! :thumbup:

Want, it's amazing how developed your little one is already!

Chase I just noticed that your first US is on Dec 28th which is my OTD at my FS! That is when they will do the BETA. I think I will go :wacko: between now and then!

Want, it's amazing how developed your little one is already!

Chase I just noticed that your first US is on Dec 28th which is my OTD at my FS! That is when they will do the BETA. I think I will go :wacko: between now and then!

Oh, I know how hard the 2WW is. Hopefully Christmas will provide you some distraction. But time seems to have permanently slowed down for me right now. I just want to get past the first trimester so I can relax a little bit.

Hello, I'm new to this thread but I had gone through FET in November and BFPed. Need some assurance because when I went for my scan today (should be about 7 wks), the doctor could only see the fetal pole and yolk sac in the gestational sac. She said it looks small for 7 weeks and asked me to go in again for another scan next week. If we don't see a fetal heartbeat by next week it isn't good news. Anyone with a similar experience?

Welcome godisgood - not had any experience of it - didn't wantbto read and run -but maybe someone else on here can relate?
Its easier said than done but try not to worry - it could just be too early perhaps? What did the tech say after the scan? Did they say that it is quite common at an early stage?
Xx

Godisgood- just googled what to expect to see at 7 week scan and quite a few people are told to come back in a week. They don't expect to see a hb before 7 weeks so perhaps it's just a little too early!!
Fingers crossed that it is nothing other than slightly early!! Xx

Great pics want :)

God - You could have implanted later; did they tell you what the sac was measuring at? For instance, I went in for my first scan on Tuesday, according to the ivf calculator online of when I had my ER, it says on Tuesday I would have been 5w5d, but my sac measured at 5w1d and the tech told me they go based on the measurement cause I could have implanted later. Seeing a sac, yolk sac and fetal pole are all great signs! Have you been getting blood done to test your hcg (beta) and progestrone? And if so, what were those numbers?

ali - I am rooting for you ;)

And all others in the 2ww...I have my FX'ed for you girls to get your Christmas miracles :)

Everhopeful, thanks for helping me with the google search..really sweet of you :) I have also read that in several cases, they can't detect a hb till 8 wks or so. So i'm praying that my lil one will grow bigger in the next few days and the scan shows a fetal hb next wk. The dr did the scan and when she counted the weeks since ET, she said that the fetal pole looks quite small for the number of weeks i'm supposed to me. But i'm hoping that it is due to late implantation.

michelle01, she didn't measure the gestational sac, instead she measured the fetal pole, which was measuring 6w1d. My clinic doesn't do regular BTs, just once 17dpt.. and my hcg level was 495. After that, i didn't have to do anymore BTs. Guess it's just the practice at my clinic? As for progesterone levels, i don't think it would be quite accurate as I'm taking progesterone support daily.

God - If you are measuring 6w1d, then it is definitely early for the hb, which is why they probably told you to come back next week. And I am surprised they didn't do a second beta, at least to see if your numbers were doubling, but I guess since they saw the fetal pole already, they were not concerned with that. And as far as progestrone, I am on daily support too, but they still measure that since it is an indication for how viable the pg is during the first trimester. In my first cycle, even though I did 3 suppositories a day, my level was only around 88-90, this cycle it is well over 200, so it definitely proves this pg is here hopefully for the long haul!! My first cycle ended with the pg being not viable. Hope that when you go back next week, you will see the hb and all will be good ;)

(Will do personals shortly)

Sigh... I had some dark brown dried blood when I whiped after i had a BM this morning. :cry: This is the first time that I have had this and I am hoping it goes away soon. i don't have any cramping with it though, so I know that is a good sign. Ugghhh, never the less I am getting a little nervous. My belly bump/ bloat seems to be getting smaller too so I hope that isn't a bad sign. I am hoping that it is just because my ovaries are getting smaller and belly is less swollen after all of the IVF injections and not anything negative happening. :wacko: Gosh I hope everything is going to be alright!!!:dohh:

DH has his interview this afternoon so i got my fingers crossed it goes well!!:thumbup: i told him to call me after it and to let me know how it goes.

Yesterday i wrapped all of my gifts for my family's Christmas get together and tonight i have to pack for my trip to my sisters which is about 5.5 hours away. We leave tomorrow morning and come back sunday so I won't be on B&B much at all over the weekend since I will be busy spending time with family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->