Ivf oct/nov/dec

Bad news today. Baby died. Thats all. No reason. Doctor was wrong or I'm just that unlucky 5%. Guess its not going to happen for us.

Good luck ladies. I hope you all continue to get your BFPs and everything progresses as planned.

I am so very sorry for your loss hun!! My heart goes out to you!!! Big hugs to you!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd50/medicswife554/loss1.jpg

August- Thanks for asking. :) I'm well, 1dp5dt, so the waiting has begun! I got the call today from the nurse... We have 2 :cold: :cold:!!!! All three embies worked out! One was transferred, two were frozen! I am so happy with the outcome. I'm trying to relax and just do little things around the house, but it's tough because DH unexpectedly had to work today. We have two 100lb dogs, so there's always a bit of chaos.

Mo I'm so sad for you and your family. :cry: I know there aren't any words, just know that my heart is breaking for you, but lifting you up in prayer. :hugs:

Mo- Again i am truly so sorry. I wish I could help. I wonder why both m/c were around 7 weeks. Just so many questions I wish there was clear answers to

girly- I am also so sorry hopefully its not over

Wanna- When will you get your Beta back???? Has it stopped?!? Gosh i hope so

Mich- Hope your doing ok

Lotus- Yay thats exciting! Im glad they worked out and all made it to blast!

Lucie- Hope your doing ok

Chase- Glad to hear your surro is still trucking along. I think you need to put a ticker on your profile. Just sayin :)

Mells- How are you??

oh Mo, I'm soooo very sorry for your loss!!! Our prayers are with you and your family!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oooo Ali isn't yor test date soon?

I wish! I'm only 5dp5dt and my OTD isn't until Dec 28th (which is 18dpo).

I'm really not feeling it though. I'm simply too crampy and achy, it feels like AF is going to be here any moment.

I'm really not feeling it though. I'm simply too crampy and achy, it feels like AF is going to be here any moment.

18dpo seems later than necessary. :winkwink: It seems like you could test on the 24th. My OTD for the second beta is 14dpo. You could totally test early...just sayin'.

18dpo seems later than necessary. :winkwink: It seems like you could test on the 24th. My OTD for the second beta is 14dpo. You could totally test early...just sayin'.

I totally agree! I have been testing, so far BFN, but I wasn't really expecting it to be positive yet. Maybe tomorrow? I'll be 6dp5dt. I figure I won't give up hope until Christmas if it is still BFN at that time, then I think it is safe to say it won't turn positive.

I totally agree! I have been testing, so far BFN, but I wasn't really expecting it to be positive yet. Maybe tomorrow? I'll be 6dp5dt. I figure I won't give up hope until Christmas if it is still BFN at that time, then I think it is safe to say it won't turn positive.

True still real early I will keep you in my prayers

Ali- So are you testing everyday? I'm going to start testing on Christmas, but I'm trying to remember that it's still early. That will be 6dp5dt for me. Give it a few extra days after Christmas just in case! Fingers crossed for you!!

Ali- So are you testing everyday? I'm going to start testing on Christmas, but I'm trying to remember that it's still early. That will be 6dp5dt for me. Give it a few extra days after Christmas just in case! Fingers crossed for you!!

I am POAS addicted, I know it's bad but if I'm pregnant I want to know the moment it happens. I'm just not feeling it though, the back pain and cramping are pretty severe. I'll be blown away if I'm pregnant.

I'm praying for you and Lucie an August and Hold and Ever! :hug:

Mo - So very sorry. There is nothing I could say...I pray some peace will come to your heart some day. :hugs:

Wanna - I hope everything is ok. Keep us updated. You are also in my prayers. :hugs:

Girly - still hoping this isn't bad news. Hang in there! :hugs:

Ali - There is still time to turn positive. You're not out yet! :hugs:

It's 3:34am and I can't sleep :cry: my outer cheeks hurt from the pio injections so I can sleep on my side and since I can only sleep on my back now my back is killing me!!!! :cry:

Mo - so so sorry to hear your news. The world is just too cruel!!

Ali - cramping is a very good sign!! I had it with my son! Good sign!!!

August - so sorry you are in so much discomfort! Are you using a little heat on the area after? I heard it disperses the oil more??

Wanna- how are you today? Have you had a phone call re bloods? Thinking of you!

Girly - really hope you are ok! Thinking of you!

Lotus - yah for 2 frosties!! Brilliant news!!

AFM - I am 4pd5dt. I am one of the odd people that hates POAS!! So scared of seeing BFN!!
I will be testing on 26th and not before! Hating this wait though!!
Xx

Everhopeful~ I was told no heat after transfer, only ice so I started that last night. I got about an hour in of sleep. I'm up and ready for work, but I'm in so much discomfort. I never thought it could be like this. I know it's worth it, but man o man I don't want to have to go through this twice.

Alicatt ~ I test everyday too :blush: 'Hi, my name is August and I'm a poas-aholic" :rofl: I'm praying that your test turn positive soon. If I read right, I believe HCG can be detected on 9dp5dt... you are almost there :hugs:

As for me 3dp3dt ~ According to the link you girls put up about the days of transfer and what's happening... my little embie should start attaching between today and sunday ... I find myself praying over my stomach every few minutes lol ... this needs to works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->