Ivf oct/nov/dec

So I'm getting looks from people in the office... due to my very bloated stomach. Alright girls (and Chase) I'm 5'7 and I weigh about 135lbs, so any bump or bloat is very noticable and people around here are noticing and asking if I'm pregnant! :rofl:

Girly - I am so sorry! Really awful roller coaster of emotions. Be good to yourself. Two cycles will fly by and you'll be doing your FET before you know it!

Mo - so glad that the blood tests came back and put you at ease, good luck with scan! Xx

August- lets hope this is the very beginning of your baby bump tummy!!
Ok, so it might be mostly bloat at the moment but soon it will be a growing bubs!
Xx

August-that's hilarious. You must be a little thing. I'm 5'4 and weigh 131 as of this morning. The I've process I gained like 8 to 10 lbs and now back down to my preivf weight. But I'm ready to gain weight. I mean wouldn't you think I should be gaining?

Sweet- I lost weight through my first trimester with Noah. No idea why as I wasn't sick at all really. I just figured he was using up all my calories!
It'll soon come though! Xx

August-that's hilarious. You must be a little thing. I'm 5'4 and weigh 131 as of this morning. The I've process I gained like 8 to 10 lbs and now back down to my preivf weight. But I'm ready to gain weight. I mean wouldn't you think I should be gaining?

I've lost five pounds since my BFP - I think because of MS and vomiting and such. My OB says it's typical and that weight gain will start after first trimester. I haven't checked my weight in over a week, and I'm starting to get a tummy now, so maybe the weight gain is starting. Who knew I'd be excited to start packing on the pounds?!? :happydance:

Wanna - So glad to hear you had great numbers! Praying for you to have a good scan!!!

Chase - You should write a book!!!! Seriously, I would totally buy it! You remind me of a close friend of mine and he is hilarious. I bet tons of people would love to hear your point of view.

Ever-thanks glad to hear u didn't get sick and still lost weight

Whisper-I know! I can't wait to have a belly. This is just so nerve racking I mean not feeling a thing then all these stories lately ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Come on 12 weeks

One of the er docs us going to scan me this sun. I hope she can see both via abdominal and since my uterus is retroverted

Sweetness ~ My cousin is currently 6 weeks pregnant and she actually lost weight, lol it's pretty normal to lose before you gain. But right now I'm looking pretty big LOL

Hi girls, (Will do personals shortly, I promise, :winkwink:)

Here is a link to my pregnancy journal!!! Pop over to find out how many babies I am cooking and to see my ultrasound picture!!!!:happydance::happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...egos-ivf-icsi-miracle-after-3-years-lttc.html

Oh girly, I am so sorry and your DH should not be blaming you; this is not your fault! :hugs:

wanna - great to hear; cannot wait for your next update! And how did your DH's interview go yesterday?

Thanks for being so supportive hun!!! :hugs::hugs::flower:

In all of the excitement I totally forgot to mention how DH's phone job interview went!!He says that he felt it went really great and that there is a really strong chance that heis going to get the job. The phone interview lasted about an hour and DH said he felt like he answered the questions very good. There are 3 positions that need to be filled and the interviewer said he was interviewing 14 total potential job candidates, so I think DH has a very strong chance of getting the job. So keep your fingers crossed for him!!:thumbup:

Mo and Girly I am so very sorry for your losses :hug: my heart goes out to both of you!!!

Wanna I am so glad that everything is ok and congrats on twins!! :)

Just wanted to give everyone a little update on me!!!!

I am 7dp5dt :) the last couple days have been really hard for me. The bloating got worse accompanied by nausea, dizziness, cramping and light spotting.

This morning my FS decided to do a blood test and just informed me that it was positive!! I am PREGNANT!! :cloud9:

It's very early and I am in total shock! Just crossing my fingers and praying the spotting stops and my baby(s) continue to grow :)

Yay!!! I'm so excited hold!!! You have been spotting??

Wanna-I posted on your other journal already but congrats that's sooooooooooooo excited. Twins!

Afm-just bloated took a couple belly pics and looks like I have a tiny belly already. I just am sooooooo nervous I need to QUIT looking at dr google and the horror stories.

Just wanted to give everyone a little update on me!!!!

I am 7dp5dt :) the last couple days have been really hard for me. The bloating got worse accompanied by nausea, dizziness, cramping and light spotting.

This morning my FS decided to do a blood test and just informed me that it was positive!! I am PREGNANT!! :cloud9:

It's very early and I am in total shock! Just crossing my fingers and praying the spotting stops and my baby(s) continue to grow :)

Congratulations on your BFP!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy for you hun!!! How exciting!!! :thumbup: I hope that the spotting stops soon and that you have a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

Congrats hold! I am so happy for you.

Sweet -Stop googling! I had too; I had to realize everyone is different, so worrying about it won't change anything and enjoy being pg :)

Wanna- When will you get your Beta back???? Has it stopped?!? Gosh i hope so

Mich- Hope your doing ok

Lotus- Yay thats exciting! Im glad they worked out and all made it to blast!

Lucie- Hope your doing ok

Chase- Glad to hear your surro is still trucking along. I think you need to put a ticker on your profile. Just sayin :)

Mells- How are you??

Hanging in there! I'm just enjoying the holiday season. My baseline is Thursday, so things will be ramping up soon.
I know how nervous you are, which is understandable, but you have to limit the googling since that wont really change anything. Stay positive Hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->