• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf oct/nov/dec

Chase that's excellent news!! Great step to take!!

Lucie Fab news!! Be great to have the us!!

I have joined another page as my path continues but I love coming back here to see everyone's progress!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Xx

Hey Girls and Chase :flower:

I haven't been on in awhile because I haven't been feeling well. I have just gotten back from the FS and had my first ultrasound. For starters... The lump in my stomach is my left ovary. It has gotten so large that he couldn't even fit the whole thing on the ultrasound machine. My right ovary is quite large also. Both of them are way bigger then my uterus. He also explained that I am considered 6 weeks in OB terms because they go by LMP. But in his eyes I am 5 weeks 5 days by ER date.

Now for my uterus.. There was 1 very strong baby :cloud9: We could see the yolk sac and everything looked rite on track for that one. He felt confident that it would continue to grow.

Then what seemed to be attached to that was another sac a little bit smaller with nothing visible inside.

If 1 embryo implanted and split, there should be 1 sac and 2 babies.. If 2 embryos implanted, there should be 2 separate sacs and 2 separate babies. Still to early to know exactly what's going on.. He said it is almost like the 1 embryo implanted and tried to split but wasn't successful :shrug: He didn't feel 100% that there is only 1 baby either because it was so hard to even find my uterus with my giant ovaries.

Anyways... I am very happy to have 1 baby that looks good:cloud9: I am going to watched closely. So I go back next week on the 10th for another ultrasound and then again on the 15th.

Hope, that does sound really promising. So glad you could see a strong baby! Also happy that you are having a follow-up soon so you can see everything progressing well. Jan 10th happens to be my birthday, so I'm going to wish for another good US for you!

I haven't been on in awhile because I haven't been feeling well. I have just gotten back from the FS and had my first ultrasound. For starters... The lump in my stomach is my left ovary. It has gotten so large that he couldn't even fit the whole thing on the ultrasound machine. My right ovary is quite large also. Both of them are way bigger then my uterus. He also explained that I am considered 6 weeks in OB terms because they go by LMP. But in his eyes I am 5 weeks 5 days by ER date.

Now for my uterus.. There was 1 very strong baby :cloud9: We could see the yolk sac and everything looked rite on track for that one. He felt confident that it would continue to grow.

Then what seemed to be attached to that was another sac a little bit smaller with nothing visible inside.

If 1 embryo implanted and split, there should be 1 sac and 2 babies.. If 2 embryos implanted, there should be 2 separate sacs and 2 separate babies. Still to early to know exactly what's going on.. He said it is almost like the 1 embryo implanted and tried to split but wasn't successful :shrug: He didn't feel 100% that there is only 1 baby either because it was so hard to even find my uterus with my giant ovaries.

Anyways... I am very happy to have 1 baby that looks good:cloud9: I am going to watched closely. So I go back next week on the 10th for another ultrasound and then again on the 15th.

Glad to hear that 1 embryo is doing well! Let's hope that the other one is more visible once your ovaries shrink some. That is to be expected during IVF, especially when you are so young! Sounds like you hyper stimulated. Even my FS said, he wouldn't recommend having :sex: or an IUI right now due to my enlarged ovaries. He didn't even do an US, he just knew that mine were still large! Can't wait to hear about your next update!

Awesome news Chase :)

And what a great appt you had hold; glad things are progressing so great for you ;)

Happy New Years to all of you girls & Chase!

Hope everyone is doing ok and hope all our wishes come true in 2013!!!

Same to you Want! How are you doing/feeling? Is everything going well?

Have an ultrasound scheduled for this Monday. Can't wait. Bump has doubled in size in the last two weeks. I will try and post pics from my ultrasound if you ladies want to see?

Allergies have been acting up this week and had one day with a migrain for about 24hrs which was really bad. Been getting alot more nassea too.

Oh, and everything I eat has no taste to it no matter what I do to it. I am forcing myself to eat small amounts every 2-3hrs though. Stuff like fruits, yogurts, jellos, cupcakes, etc.! I wish it was July already!

Happy New Years to all of you girls & Chase!

Hope everyone is doing ok and hope all our wishes come true in 2013!!!

Same to you Want! How are you doing/feeling? Is everything going well?

Have an ultrasound scheduled for this Monday. Can't wait. Bump has doubled in size in the last two weeks. I will try and post pics from my ultrasound if you ladies want to see?

Allergies have been acting up this week and had one day with a migrain for about 24hrs which was really bad. Been getting alot more nassea too.

Oh, and everything I eat has no taste to it no matter what I do to it. I am forcing myself to eat small amounts every 2-3hrs though. Stuff like fruits, yogurts, jellos, cupcakes, etc.! I wish it was July already!

OF COURSE we want to see your ultrasound pics! :happydance:

@Chase, I am so glad that you got such great news today your baby is continuing to grow healthy and strong!! :thumbup:

@Hold, that is great news that your first scan went so well!!! I am so glad that you saw one healthy baby bean growing!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months to you!! :flower:

Hold: that is awesome news :happydance: Congrats!

Chase: it sounds like it will be smooth sailing for you!

Lucie: great news! Can't wait to hear your results on Mon and Tues!

Great news all around everyone!! I'm on the other thread now too but will check back here to see how your journeys progress :)

Hold - yay for seeing your little bean!! :happydance:

Chase - that is great you're being released to the regular OB! That is progress!! :)

Want - good luck on Monday! Definitely post pics when you can. I hope you get some relief from the nausea :hugs:

Lucie - good luck on Monday and Tuesday!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

My post cycle has been so different from the first! Last cycle I had OHSS and slowly recovered. This cycle I'm exhausted, nauseous, dizzy and now achy (head, back abdomen) I had a second BETA thinking perhaps I had an ectopic, but the BETA was still negative. It's Saturday morning and I feel so crumby I can barely get out of bed! Has anyone else felt this way post negative IVF?

Ali, I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy. I didn't feel that way after my BFN. Maybe you're coming down with some sort of bug? I hope you feel better soon!

Ali, I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy. I didn't feel that way after my BFN. Maybe you're coming down with some sort of bug? I hope you feel better soon!

I thought about that too, but I don't have a fever and it hasn't gotten worse, it's like having a mild flu! I just want to heal so I can do my FET! :grr:

Thank you everyone!!! :hugs: It has gotten quite on here in the last few days!

I was so nervous for my scan! It was such a relief to know that baby was in the rite spot and measuring on track. :thumbup: Since I have endometriosis, I was terrified baby could have implanted in the wrong spot or in my tubes.

My entire family knows now! Didn't really have a plan on when I would tell everyone or how long I would wait. Just decided I want to stay positive and celebrate every moment of this journey. Everyone reacted so positively and all seemed very excited to welcome a new family member into the world. Even the ones who didn't know I was doing IVF with a donor.

My next scan is on Thursday :happydance: I can't wait to see my little blob again and see if anything has changed with the second sac.

Thank you everyone!!! :hugs: It has gotten quite on here in the last few days!

I was so nervous for my scan! It was such a relief to know that baby was in the rite spot and measuring on track. :thumbup: Since I have endometriosis, I was terrified baby could have implanted in the wrong spot or in my tubes.

My entire family knows now! Didn't really have a plan on when I would tell everyone or how long I would wait. Just decided I want to stay positive and celebrate every moment of this journey. Everyone reacted so positively and all seemed very excited to welcome a new family member into the world. Even the ones who didn't know I was doing IVF with a donor.

My next scan is on Thursday :happydance: I can't wait to see my little blob again and see if anything has changed with the second sac.

Hold - that is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: Keep us updated on your scan on Thursday!

Where is everyone else? I miss you guys! I know many of you are on the next thread for IVF's in Jan/Feb/Mar..

I hope I can join you all in the 'pregnancy' side of BnB soon!

Glad to hear that 1 embryo is doing well! Let's hope that the other one is more visible once your ovaries shrink some. That is to be expected during IVF, especially when you are so young! Sounds like you hyper stimulated. Even my FS said, he wouldn't recommend having :sex: or an IUI right now due to my enlarged ovaries. He didn't even do an US, he just knew that mine were still large! Can't wait to hear about your next update!

Thanks Ali :hugs:

I for sure think that I hyper stimulated. My ovaries are just so huge, plus how sick I was feeling the whole time. Maybe I wasn't quite monitored closely enough :shrug: I can't wait for Thursday to see how everything is looking!

Hope, glad you got such a good report! I've started to tell select people as well - not going to make a grand announcement or anything, but I'm not going to let the fear of the small chance of something going wrong get in my way.
I'm still keeping tabs on this thread, though stalking over in the Jan/Feb/March post as well as posting on my own diary. Busy this week trying to line up an OBGYN.

Hope, glad you got such a good report! I've started to tell select people as well - not going to make a grand announcement or anything, but I'm not going to let the fear of the small chance of something going wrong get in my way.
I'm still keeping tabs on this thread, though stalking over in the Jan/Feb/March post as well as posting on my own diary. Busy this week trying to line up an OBGYN.

Glad to hear you are still hanging out and stalking things. I bet it is great to be able to tell people, I'm going to be a DAD!!! :yipee: I wish I could be with you all in this journey, Feb/March can not come fast enough!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"