• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hope, glad you got such a good report! I've started to tell select people as well - not going to make a grand announcement or anything, but I'm not going to let the fear of the small chance of something going wrong get in my way.
I'm still keeping tabs on this thread, though stalking over in the Jan/Feb/March post as well as posting on my own diary. Busy this week trying to line up an OBGYN.
Glad to hear you are still hanging out and stalking things. I bet it is great to be able to tell people, I'm going to be a DAD!!! :yipee: I wish I could be with you all in this journey, Feb/March can not come fast enough!
:hug:

I understand - I wish all of us on this thread had gotten lucky at the same time - it would have been so perfect, but I guess we know life doesn't work that way. But with a little luck, you'll be just a few months behind us. :hugs:
It is great to be able to say it out loud - makes it all the more real.

Hope, glad you got such a good report! I've started to tell select people as well - not going to make a grand announcement or anything, but I'm not going to let the fear of the small chance of something going wrong get in my way.
I'm still keeping tabs on this thread, though stalking over in the Jan/Feb/March post as well as posting on my own diary. Busy this week trying to line up an OBGYN.

I totally miss you guys! I am so attached to all of you! Like Chase, I am stalking :blush: a bit in your other thread because I am so stoked to see you all get your BFPs!

Chase - Good luck finding an OB! Do you get to chose one or is it a collaboration with your surro? Hope your boy is growing healthy and strong. A little jealous that you already know the gender. ;)

Hold - Gl with your upcoming scan! Sorry about the hyper stimulation issues. That is a bummer!

Ali and Mo - I hope 2013 is the year for you! I am also worried about Sweet. Hoping she just had a technology breakdown or something. :(

AFM - we are starting to tell people the news. Most everyone has been super excited and supportive. It's been nice. :)

Beta came back today at 1,869! :happydance:

So excited/nervous for tomorrow's scan!

Good luck on your beta tomorrow Lotus!

Hold- Good luck on your upcoming scan!

I too hope Sweet is doing well.

I hope everyone else is doing well! I'm stalking the other thread- I can't wait to see the rest of you get your BFPs!!!

:wohoo: Yay, Lucie!!!!! Congrats on a giant beta number! I can't wait to hear about your scan. I'll let you know how mine goes tomorrow. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lucie - how fantastic!! Massive congrats!!

Still stalking you all and hoping you are all ok!!

Not seen anything from sweet- hopefully just stepped away for a bit?

Xx

Congrats on that great big Beta number, Lucie!

Whisper, with the OBGYN, it's a collaboration between me, my surrogate and the agency. I want her to be as comfortable as possible, so I asked what sex she preferred (woman) and the agency is going to find one who has delivery privileges in the hospital that she delivered her own child in and hopefully has a satellite office closer to her home for the regular checkups plus will accept the insurance. My agency is worth every penny I paid them, I can tell you! I'll post about it in my diary later, but they just saved me a bundle.

Lucie!!! Congrats!! That's absolutely fantastic!

@Hold, I am so glad that your ultrasound went so well and that everything looks great with your baby bean!!! :happydance: I know that a fear of mine was the baby implanting in my tube as well, since with endo and the surgery/lap it increases the chances of a tubal pregnancy, so like you I was relived to see both babies were in the right spot on my first ultrasound as well!!!

@Chase, good luck with finding an OB that both you and your surrogate are happy with!! :thumbup:

@Lucie, Congrats on great betas!!!! :happydance:

@Lotus, good luck with your upcoming betas!!! :dust::dust:

I am still stalking you girls on the new thread that you girls joined because I want to see how everything is progressing for you lovely ladies!!! I hope that 2013 brings all of you girls your BFP's!!!! Good luck to all of you!! :dust::dust:

I have been keeping my journal updated with all of my latest happenings so if anyone wants to know my latest and greatest just stop by my journal for a peek. :thumbup:

Ladies! WOW! So much action all of a sudden.

Congrats to Hold on your US!

Lucie - that sounds like an awesome beta :)

Lotus - when is yours?

Chase - wow, that sounds like it might be difficult to find an OBGYN that fits all of those criteria. Hopefully you can find one!

Everyone else - thanks for checking up on us :) we miss you all too!

I'm a little worried about Sweet - I looked up her posts thinking that perhaps she was just posting on other threads, but she hasn't posted anything since Dec 22! :nope: I really hope it is just computer issues and that everything is OK!

AFM - just playing the waiting game and wishing my head would stop hurting. I had this after my last IVF where I had a pretty severe headache on and off for about 2 weeks. I asked the nurse at my FS office and she said it was due to my estrogen level crashing. FUN! So that is getting a little old.

:hug: and congrats to all of you that are pregnant! I will join you soon I hope :flower:

Im worried about her also! This is her thread she started and she was to have a scan Jan 3rd.....:( I PM'ed her hoping she would see it but no reply. :( Hoping just on vacay or something!!

Lucie ~ Congrats :happydance::happydance::baby::happydance:

As for me~ Sorry I've been MIA... just so much going on at work and home... My follow up appointment is this Friday. I'm taking the whole day off just to go and then get some shopping in afterwards :blush:

I'm feeling ok... I'm going on 8 days with this period. Usually I'm spotting by day 3/4 but I'm only just spotting now and it's still bright red. Is this normal for after a failed ivf cycle? I just want it to end already!

Lucie ~ Congrats :happydance::happydance::baby::happydance:

As for me~ Sorry I've been MIA... just so much going on at work and home... My follow up appointment is this Friday. I'm taking the whole day off just to go and then get some shopping in afterwards :blush:

I'm feeling ok... I'm going on 8 days with this period. Usually I'm spotting by day 3/4 but I'm only just spotting now and it's still bright red. Is this normal for after a failed ivf cycle? I just want it to end already!

Yes, my last IVF was a little longer than normal, however this past cycle was super short (2-3 days) and gone. My FS was worried after I told him it only lasted that long, and repeated my BETA. It was negative. I guess it can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy? However he did tell me to expect a long and heavy period.

Scan did not go well. Nothing in uterus. Dr thinks miscarriage or tubal pregnancy. Having blood drawn tomorrow, results should provide more info.

Lucie, I am so sorry. Can it be too early to see anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->