Ivf oct/nov/dec

Question girls... anybody else get these side effects well on the lupron?

-heart palpatations or racing heart
-extreme bitchyness
-dizzy
-soarness in the ovaries area
-bloated

If not what side effects did you notice??

I made it home ok ladies. Long tiring trip but finally home. Been resting for 2days which is why I haven't been on here. 4 days left until test day! Still hoping for a miracle!

I made it home ok ladies. Long tiring trip but finally home. Been resting for 2days which is why I haven't been on here. 4 days left until test day! Still hoping for a miracle!

I am glad you made it home safely!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!! I hope when you test you get a blazing dark BFP!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GoodLuck_zps4473c47c.png

wanna - I had almost all of those side effects on lupron, they weren't really intense. I didn't get the heart palpitations or racing heart, but it's a normal side effect so I wouldn't freak out :)

Question girls... anybody else get these side effects well on the lupron?

-heart palpatations or racing heart
-extreme bitchyness
-dizzy
-soarness in the ovaries area
-bloated

If not what side effects did you notice??

I am having some of these symptoms and all I am taking is BCP:cry: My body is so sensitive! I am starting to become terrified of how my body will handle all the injections. Blah!

Yay!! Glad your home safe and resting:hugs:

How far did you have to travel to?

Hey ladies question. When u take your repronex do you mix it with 1 cc or 1/2 cc of sodium chloride?

I am glad you made it home safely!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!! I hope when you test you get a blazing dark BFP!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GoodLuck_zps4473c47c.png

Thanks Wanna! We need all the help we can get.

Yay!! Glad your home safe and resting:hugs:

How far did you have to travel to?

thanks hold! We did our IVF in Brasil. Waited 5 days and then started our long travel back. 1st flight was 3 1/2 hrs then 7hrs waiting at the airport for our 2nd flight. Once we were in the air it was another 9hrs before landing in Orlando, FL. :sleep:

You can see why I felt like resting for 2days.

sweetness - I'm on menopur and it's the same medication and I do 1cc.

I just got back from my monitoring this morning. We made it there and fine, it was windy but not too bad and on the way home it was raining so we took a taxi but we're still alive! So, I'm so happy with my response, so is my doctor. My lining is 11mm and I have lots of follicles around 11 and 16 mm. He didn't count them all but I saw them on the screen and there are a bunch and it looks pretty crazy. He measured 4 I suppose, 2 from each side to get an average size. He said probably trigger Wednesday and ER Friday Now I'm getting VERY excited! Oh I'm also starting to feel bloated ... but I can handle that.

OH and I will be staying in the house all day. I might take a picture of the outside since we're on the 32nd floor and post it ... it already looks really nasty out, and the clouds, you can definitely tell they're moving in a circular motion ... it looks mean!

sweetness - I'm on menopur and it's the same medication and I do 1cc.

I just got back from my monitoring this morning. We made it there and fine, it was windy but not too bad and on the way home it was raining so we took a taxi but we're still alive! So, I'm so happy with my response, so is my doctor. My lining is 11mm and I have lots of follicles around 11 and 16 mm. He didn't count them all but I saw them on the screen and there are a bunch and it looks pretty crazy. He measured 4 I suppose, 2 from each side to get an average size. He said probably trigger Wednesday and ER Friday Now I'm getting VERY excited! Oh I'm also starting to feel bloated ... but I can handle that.

OH and I will be staying in the house all day. I might take a picture of the outside since we're on the 32nd floor and post it ... it already looks really nasty out, and the clouds, you can definitely tell they're moving in a circular motion ... it looks mean!

That's awesome glad you have a lot! Did they guess on how many? also heck no there Is nooooooo way I could live on the 32 floor. I'm afraid of heights and buildings like that. Lol. You should def post a pic

on Saturday when I went in the doctor said I had 12 big ones and a few small ones so ... my guess on how many we're going to get is about 13-15. I thought the same thing about living on the 32nd floor ... I used to get butterflies if I would stand too close to the windows because we have floor to ceiling windows but after about a month I got over it and LOVE it! I'll take a picture for all of your lovelies!

so i decided to weigh myself because i have been feeling quite bloated and puffy since being on BCP and nasal sprays, i was expecting to have put on a few pounds but when i got on the scales i have actually LOST 10LBS!! last time i weighed myself was last week :happydance::happydance:

So much activity around here,

Em, I'm glad your levels went down and you can start your meds!

Sorry wanna :hugs: Those pregnancy test sure had us all going! I'm glad you didn't stop the lupron. Now you can focus and stay positive for your IVF journey!

want2, glad you made it home. That was a long trip. Now you can nest and relax. FX for you!

Ash :wohoo: Friday will be here before you know it! Bloating is normal. I am so excited for you!

tcmc, Oh yes! Weight loss is great! I only gained about 3-5 pounds during my IVF cycle.

Good luck to all the ladies who are close to hurricane Sandy. Keeping you all in my prayers.

I hope everyone is moving along! FX for all!

Got a call from my nurse...supposed to go in tomorrow for more b/w u/s. She thinks from my b/w that I'm going to trigger tomorrow night and ER thursday! :happydance: YAY! She said obviously we have to see how big my follicles are but from my b/w that's what it looks like.

:happydance: Ash, if you do a 5 day transfer then by next tuesday you will be PUPO :happydance:

Happy - I know it's soo excited!!!! :happydance: Do you know if a day 5 transfer is better or a day 3?

Ash - great update!! Good thing you were able to get there in this weather. Your ER is so close!

Want2 - welcome back. I hope the next four days fly by for you. Fx for you!!

tcmc - wow 10 lbs is great. I'm feeling pretty bloated already too.

Em - it is so close! It's crazy how fast it goes once you start stims. I remember starting the lupron and being like omg when am I going to be able to really start and then all of a sudden I'm like 3-4 days away from ER!

Ash - it makes me so happy to hear that! I just started yesterday and my ER seems so far off. Fx for you!

Ash, I don't know if one is better than the other. Our Dr said it just depends on the development of the embryo. If they think it's going to survive up to 5 days if not then they do a 3 day. I can't wait to hear how many follies you get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->