Ivf oct/nov/dec

Girls, I will be on a low dose aspirin as well for my IVF cycle. Does anyone know what it is supposed to be for???

@Happy, thanks for the well wishes with this wild hurricane!!! :hugs:

Ooops, @ happy I sawthe answer to my question aboout the aspirin after I already posted my question... :blush: Thanks for the info!!!:thumbup:

Welcome Mells :hi: don't let those needles intimidate you! After the first one the others come easy.

Girls, I will be on a low dose aspirin as well for my IVF cycle. Does anyone know what it is supposed to be for???

@Happy, thanks for the well wishes with this wild hurricane!!! :hugs:

Someone in another thread said it is suppose to help with implantation.

Welcome Mells! Lots of Baby Dust for you! :dust:

Whisper & Sweetness- I wish the results were already in my hand. How about you Whisper?

Welcome Mells! The injections get much easier after the first one.

Ash - hope you're feeling better about things today. The Dr. definitely knows what he is doing. I try to remember how many times they have they done this before. This crazy weather doesn't help matters though.

Whisper - I'm sorry you're feeling stressed. I feel the age thing too because I'm 33 but at least we are doing something about it now. You have a huge accomplishment by taking the steps to build your family.

Wanna - congrats on the meds from the program!! That is a huge help and I'm sure will take some of the stress off.

Happy - good luck with your scan today. That is so exciting your transfer is so close!!

AFM - Luckily we haven't had any problems from the hurricane yet and didn't lose power. There was a crane collapse near us but far enough away so we are fine. Hope everyone else is ok!

Em - I'm glad you guys are okay! I was thinking about you because you said you lived near central parkish ... and it was close to there, that building with the crane. About 3 blocks from us so I was worried but glad to hear you're okay and didn't have to be evacuated! It wasn't too bad for us, we didn't lose power either but lower manhattan doesn't have power .. not good!

Em - I'm glad you guys are okay! I was thinking about you because you said you lived near central parkish ... and it was close to there, that building with the crane. About 3 blocks from us so I was worried but glad to hear you're okay and didn't have to be evacuated! It wasn't too bad for us, we didn't lose power either but lower manhattan doesn't have power .. not good!

So glad you're okay too! I heard the crane collapse but I thought it was thunder. We're blocks away so we're fine but I felt so bad for the people that did have to be evacuated. I know I feel so lucky that we have power too!

Welcome Mells! Lots of Baby Dust for you! :dust:

Whisper & Sweetness- I wish the results were already in my hand. How about you Whisper?

Oh yes! The anticipation is killing me. Thanks to everyone for your support. It's good to know there are others who know how this feels.

Em, Ash, Wanna - glad to hear you are all weathering the storm so far. I've been keeping an eye on the news this morning.

Welcome to Mells! Good luck on your journey. This is a really great thread.

My computer has been wonky so haven't been able to get on! So much is happening so just wanted to wish Good Luck to everyone wherever you are in your cycle!! :dust:

Hey dilla are you on provera still ?

Welcome Mells!

Ash - It is really not that bad going under for ER; the entire process is really fast, like 20 minutes.

Whisper - Sorry for your added stress! Just take deep breaths and things will work out for you ;)

wanna - AWESOME about the meds :)

Happy - Good luck with your scan!

Sweetness - Injections are going good; I feel AF approaching, which is about the same time it took for her to show in my first IVF cycle; I expect her tomorrow. I call and then not sure cause they are holding me on lupron until 11/9 and then I start stims.

Em - Glad you are ok; we saw the crane on tv last night, that looked so freaky!

Hope everyone else that is near or by Sandy is safe!

Mobaby - I took my last provera yesterday so just anxiously awaiting AF now!!

Happy - Yay for Monday!! So exciting!!

@Happy, Good luck!!! I am so excited for you!!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust:

@Ash, I am so glad to hear that you are safe despite the hurricane!!! :hugs:

AFM,Well DH & me survived the hurricane. Our home is safe and we managed to keep our power on. The power only flickered off a couple of times. Our basement stayed dry which is a huge plus since I was worried about so much water causing flooding. I think we really lucked out because I know there are alot of places around us with alot of damage and no power. The storm raged on all day yesterday and got worse into the afternoon. Than all of the sudden around midnight everything just stopped and got quiet, the news said we were in the eye of the storm. I went to bed and woke up to the wild winds blowing again in the middle of the night, which were pretty scary, but I fell back to sleep again. I think the storm made land fall up a little higher above our location and it made a big difference on the impact on us.

My IVF medications are being delayed and wont be able to arrive until Friday at the earliest and they may not get here until Saturday. This is due to there being no mail from the hurricane. Were I live we didn't get any mail at all yesterday. But we got mail today so I am hoping things will start to pick back up soon with the mail.

I can't even get a hold of a pharmacy in NJ that I ordered my progesterone cream from. I am assuming they probably have no power. So I am going to order the cream from another pharmacy once i can get through to my fertility DR's office.

I just hope that AF doesn't decide to crash the party earlier than usual, my cycles range from 25 days up to 32 days, but average out at 28 days, so AF could arrive any day now, but probably won't arrive until Saturday as long as AF doesn't decide to change up the usual routine. I could possibly miss out on My November IVF cycle if AF comes to early and I dont have my medications yet. If that happened I would be doing IVF in December, but I really hope this isn't going to be the case!!

I was hoping to have all of my meds by this Friday and I wanted to drive up to my home town and make the 6 hour plus drive on either Saturday or Sunday. The baseline ultrasound is usually done on CD 2 or 3, so hopefully the timing with all of this stuff is going to work out. I would prefer AF to be late so I can have a few extra days to make sure I get my meds on time!!!

I'm glad everyone is safe from Sandy! I watched the news this morning and it was devastating. So many people who were told to evacuate didn't and now they are waiting for someone to rescue them.

Wanna, hopefully your meds will make it on time or AF will be late. FX for you!

Well I have a question for you ladies, the Dr asked me if I was interested in doing assisted hatching for FET and I really don't know what to do. Besides the fact that I have to pay $500 more I can't find any data that shows an increase in success from AH. He said there is no data linking the success but it was recommended for FET or someone who is older. I talked to DH and he doesn't know if we should do it. My argument was that my embryos have only been frozen for a month how bad can the zona get? Anyways, if anyone is thinking about it or has done it I would really like to hear your thoughts.

Happy - if I have a 3 day transfer we'll be PUPO at the same time :hugs:!!! I really don't know about the AH to be honest ... but I wish you the best of luck in making this decision!

Michelle - thanks! I hope it's as fast as it can possibly be!

AFM - I've honestly been sleeping all day .. these meds are doing a number on me now ... I'm very tired, and uncomfortable. I can't wait to get them out! I'm thinking about taking a bath and then laying down some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->