Ivf oct/nov/dec

Wanna - We told both of our families we are doing IVF; parents, siblings, etc. We are actually pretty glad because shortly after telling everyone, my mother in law passed away unexpectedly. I'm just glad she got to know what was going on with us and I am happy my DH got to have some heartfelt conversations with her before her passing. We have also told our bosses just because of all the appointments we have had to work around. We haven't really told anyone else though - maybe one close friend.

Em - The meds definitely have affected my emotions. I have been more tearful, more stressed and more irritable! It's a bummer.

Happy - Our RE said that it is a good idea to do assisted hatching with FET. I think you made a good call. :thumbup:

Ash - Woot for trigger! :happydance: I didn't experience much pain after ER, just tons of uncomfortable bloating. I'm sure you will be a trooper!

tcmc - This is such a weird journey isn't it? I have been having strange dreams throughout. So bizzare.

Phantom - sorry to see you go! Good luck for the future.

AFM - I have my blood pregnancy test tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen. I was bawling again yesterday because I was having cramps just like AF is coming. DH keeps telling me I cannot read anything into what is happening with my body right now. He is probably right, but I am still freaking out. We are going away next weekend for a short condo trip. Whatever happens, it will be a good way to relax and regroup.

Whisper - Good Luck tomorrow!!! FX for you!!!!

Phantom - Sorry you are leaving us! Good luck as you move forward!

Happy - No, I would love to do acupuncture but cant afford it at $500 bucks especially since we have had to pay now for IVF and one FET out of pocket and tomorrow will have to pay for another FET...

Ash - Congrats on triggering tonight!! So exciting! :)

Mells - Good luck with your baseline today!

tcmc - yay for taking your last bcp! It is so crazy what all these meds do to us! I cry at the craziest things now!

AFM - AF arrived today! So tomorrow I go in for baseline and pray that estrogen is low so we can get started right away and not have to do bcp for 10 days!

Ash - great update! It sounds like everything is lining up for your retrieval. I hope your Mom can make it. I think more of the trains will be up and running tomorrow so probably even more by friday.

Whisper - Fx for you tomorrow! I agree with your DH there is so much going on from these hormones that it's best not to read into anything.

Phantom - good luck in January. Sorry you have to wait. I'm hoping to do a FET in January if my surgery goes well. We should start a thread for January.

Mells - good luck with your ultrasound!

Dilia - Yay for AF!! Hope your E2 comes in low and you can get started.

AFM - Appointment went GREAT this morning. I'm doing my trigger tonight, they haven't told me when yet, they're going to call me and let me know when they get the results of my b/w. I'm supposed to go in tomorrow morning to make sure that I haven't ovulated yet which I'm sure I won't and then retrieval on Friday sometime in the morning (it depends on when I do my shot tonight, so if I do the shot tonight at 10pm I'll go in monday morning at 9am to have the procedure at 10am)! I'm so excited, but so nervous now ... it's all VERY surreal! It took me so long to get to this point, I'm so happy it's hear but want everything to go smoothly and also don't want to have too much pain after the procedure! My mom is going to try and make it here in time for the procedure but we're really not sure she's going to be able to get into the city because of this hurricane stuff ... the NJ transit isn't running and that's how she normally gets here...

Oh and I forgot, he measured 5 follicles but we saw so many more, and they're all around 15-20mm.

Hey Ash!

I can't wait to here how it goes for you!! :)

I was wondering how you are feeling physically? What does it feel like having your ovaries all swollen up and full of eggys?!:flower: I am very curious as to how painful it gets the closer you get to ER.

I am starting acupuncture also!! :) Hopefully Friday and I will go every week, I am so excited to start! I tried acu about 2 years ago when I was having horrible endometriosis pain and I was shocked how much it helped! It can get quite expensive though :wacko: I am very lucky to know the lady who I will be doing acu with, so she offered to only charge me $25 a visit which is the only way financially I can even go.

Update on where your acupuncturist puts the needles! I have had them all over my body before.. Ears, big toe and inside of my thumbs were the ones that stung/hurt the most to me.

thanks ladies for all of the excited ness and well wishes!

hold - honestly, I'm not in that much pain. I am peeing a lot ... like maybe every 30-45 minutes which is just crazy but I'm also drinking more that way I don't get OHSS! Uhm, I've had a few sharp pains here and there but it's honestly not that bad. I also don't feel THAT bloated. I mean I do feel bloated but nothing crazy like I've heard from other women who are on here. That may be because I only have 12 or so eggs and not 20 like some other ladies get but my doctor says 12 is enough and he doesn't want me to to over stimulate so ... idk but I wish you the best of luck and hope that you don't get too uncomfortable! Oh and my lower back has been a little sore but seriously nothing debilitating or anything, still able to do my normal routine. I've been way more tired than anything and that's from the meds not because I'm getting bigger from all of these follicles!

Phantom!! Soo sorry :( tough situation.

@Phantom, I am so sorry!!! :hugs::hugs:Best of luck for January!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!!

https://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv32/chie_satonaka_persona_4/anime%20gif/Halloween_7.gif

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/LadyFire/Holidays%20n%20Such/Halloween/grim_reaper_01.gif

Welcome Mells! Lots of Baby Dust for you! :dust:

Whisper & Sweetness- I wish the results were already in my hand. How about you Whisper?

Oh yes! The anticipation is killing me. Thanks to everyone for your support. It's good to know there are others who know how this feels.

Ok, so I couldn't wait any longer. Went to Dr.'s office on day 11 after transfer. Did a Pregnancy test there and it was positive so I did blood work too and got the results back this morning! Beta HCG level was 102(on 11th day). Finally after 8yrs of trying a solid BFP! I know it's still a long road to go but just getting over this bridge was great.

Thank you everyone for your support on here. I am really grateful and hope I have helped some of you in return as well.

Congrats Want2conceive! What fantastic news!!! A beta of 102 is a great starting number. When will you go back for a 2nd?

:yipee::wohoo::yipee:

Whisper & Sweetness- I wish the results were already in my hand. How about you Whisper?

Oh yes! The anticipation is killing me. Thanks to everyone for your support. It's good to know there are others who know how this feels.

Ok, so I couldn't wait any longer. Went to Dr.'s office on day 11 after transfer. Did a Pregnancy test there and it was positive so I did blood work too and got the results back this morning! Beta HCG level was 102(on 11th day). Finally after 8yrs of trying a solid BFP! I know it's still a long road to go but just getting over this bridge was great.

Thank you everyone for your support on here. I am really grateful and hope I have helped some of you in return as well.

Congrats on your BFP!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

Want- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP!!!!:happydance::happydance:

so so happy for you :hugs: yay i think your our first BFP in here:baby: hopefully the first of many :happydance:

Omg I'm soooo excited!!! What a great way to start this thread!!!

Want - yay congrats on your pregnancy!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->