Ivf oct/nov/dec

Wow your story really give me hope!! We're very similar I what we've tried. I had 6 IUI's!! First ivf now retrieval tomorrow!! What kin of IUI's did you do?

Congrats Whisper!!!! :happydance::happydance: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!! This is going to be a very lucky thread, I can feel it :)

Whisper - congrats!

Wanna - I'm in the same boat. My RE is 3 1/2 hrs away so leaving Monday for three weeks away. Although it won't be my home town.

Sweetness - I start sims on Saturday and this is my first IVF.

Thanks to you all for sharing. This really is making this process so much easier for me.:thumbup:

girls im freaking out! can anyone please tell me if this is normal i have been down regging with suprecur nasal sprays for 7 days now and took my last BCP on monday (4 days ago) but ive just been to the bathroom and i am bleeding the nurse did say i may experience some spotting after coming off BCP but ther was quite alot of bright red blood and i dont know if this is normal or not:cry::cry:

girls im freaking out! can anyone please tell me if this is normal i have been down regging with suprecur nasal sprays for 7 days now and took my last BCP on monday (4 days ago) but ive just been to the bathroom and i am bleeding the nurse did say i may experience some spotting after coming off BCP but ther was quite alot of bright red blood and i dont know if this is normal or not:cry::cry:

Approx 4-6 days after my last BCP I had another period and it was heavier then normal. I think it's completly normal.

thank u so much for helping to put my mind at ease i sort of expected some bleeding but only a little spotting or something but this is more like a proper period:nope: i went on a crazy google spree trying to find out if its the norm and it does seem to be. i had a mini melt down because DH said " so i suppose that means we have to start all over again" to which i just burst into tears:cry: the very thought of that when we r now so close just broke me:cry:

i think im ok now tho:blush: now that i see its to be expected. hopefully this will be my last period for a whole year :hugs:

sounds like withdrawl bleeding, which you will always have after stopping BCP.. totally normal! I always had a full AF after stopping the BCP when I was on lupron (similar to the nasal spray but an injection).

Whisper: Amazing! Congrats.

thank u so much for helping to put my mind at ease i sort of expected some bleeding but only a little spotting or something but this is more like a proper period:nope: i went on a crazy google spree trying to find out if its the norm and it does seem to be. i had a mini melt down because DH said " so i suppose that means we have to start all over again" to which i just burst into tears:cry: the very thought of that when we r now so close just broke me:cry:

i think im ok now tho:blush: now that i see its to be expected. hopefully this will be my last period for a whole year :hugs:

Me too I hope that u won't have one for awhile too!

You guys are all so freakin' awesome! I can't tell you how touched I am that you have all been thinking of me today. It has been a long and agonizing day so far, but all that being said.......The nurse called me about an hour ago and it is a BFP!!!!!!! :happydance: I can't even believe it. I feel like someone is going to call back and say, "Oh nevermind...we mixed up your results with someone else's." But I guess it's time to stop playing mind games with myself and just be happy!!!! I am so stoked!!! Thank you all for your compassion over the past few weeks. You have no idea what special ladies you are!!!!

WOOO HOOO!!!!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I think this thread is lucky because you are our second BFP!!! Lets hope the BFP's keep rolling in!!!! :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/Animate-7-1.gif

Thank you girls for the suggestions on what to do with frozen embryos/eggs :hugs:

I have decided that I am against the research thing. I did some investigating on it and that is just not what I want done with my eggys. I still don't know which way I am going to lean between the other two, but I need to make a decision over the weekend!

Whisper I knew it!!!! Huge congratulations!! :happydance: :happydance: happy & healthy 9 months!

You guys are all so freakin' awesome! I can't tell you how touched I am that you have all been thinking of me today. It has been a long and agonizing day so far, but all that being said.......The nurse called me about an hour ago and it is a BFP!!!!!!! :happydance: I can't even believe it. I feel like someone is going to call back and say, "Oh nevermind...we mixed up your results with someone else's." But I guess it's time to stop playing mind games with myself and just be happy!!!! I am so stoked!!! Thank you all for your compassion over the past few weeks. You have no idea what special ladies you are!!!!

I'm so happy for you Whisper! We both transfered on the same day so we can be prego buddies:happydance:

I just tested early because I couldn't wait any longer. lol

Wow your story really give me hope!! We're very similar I what we've tried. I had 6 IUI's!! First ivf now retrieval tomorrow!! What kin of IUI's did you do?

Simular to us also. We did 5 IUI's and 1 IVF, all BFN. This is our 2nd IVF and finally a miracle.

Good luck tomorrow Ash! Throwing lots of baby dust at you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I think it's normal. I felt like I had 2 periods in one month when I had mine. lol

Ash! Good luck today girlie! :) fx for lots of good healthy eggs!

Ash good luck today! I hope everything goes well! I can't wait to hear the amount of eggs you get!

Sweetness - I wouldn't call it pain, just a very full heavy feeling. It was more uncomfortable then anything.

Ash - Good luck today!

Whisper - WOOT WOOT...CONGRATS on your BFP :happydance: That is so wonderful!

I am STILL waiting for AF, c'mon already! I have the headache which started yesterday, back pain and today cramping and bloating. I know she is ready to show, but seriously I am at the point of being over these pms symptoms!

Happy Friday everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->