Ivf oct/nov/dec

thanks for the good luck today girls! I'm just hanging out with my mom and jason right now but we're going to start getting ready to leave around 10:30 ... I'm so nervous now!

Hi Ladies, so sorry i've been AWOL, had so much going on. Anywho, had my scan today and I'm ready for egg collection! Have 15 follies with about 10 mature enough, so should be going in on Monday for EC - so excited! Just waiting on nurses to call me back with a time and then i'll know when to do my trigger.

Feels very real again now!

Congrats to our 2 BFP's finger crossed for lots more

Ash - It will go so fast today; good luck and just rest afterwards ;)

JDH -YAY for your upcoming ER!! :) Good luck on Monday.

Ash - good luck today!! Fx for you!!

Michelle - sorry AF is being such a pain. Hope she shows her face soon.

JDH - good luck on Monday!

thanks for the good luck today girls! I'm just hanging out with my mom and jason right now but we're going to start getting ready to leave around 10:30 ... I'm so nervous now!

Don't be nervous. Try and stay calm. It's in someone else's hands so all you have to do is relax Hun! Rest when you get home and update us afterwards.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thought I would get on real quick before my appt an wish u luck!!!! Hope all goes smooth. Keep us updated when you can :)

Ash - Good luck today!!!!

JDH - That is awesome about EC on Monday! So exciting! :)

Well just getting back I have 12 eggs I was kinda hoping for more but thy also said that its a great number and they normally do find some hiding at ER. My RE will call me today with my estrogen levels and then give me more orders. So for estimated ER is Wednesday or Thursday

@Ash, I am thinking of you today, hoping everything has gone good with your ER!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you got lots of healthy eggs and that you are recovering well after the procedure!! :hugs: Please update us when you are feeling up to it!!

@JDH good luck with your ER!!! I hope you have lots of healthy eggs!!! :dust::dust:

@Sweetness, that sounds like a good amount of eggs i think hun!!! :thumbup: Fingers crossed you get lots of healthy embryos out of your eggs!!! My dr told me for a women in her early 30s I could expect to make between 6 to 20 eggs, so I think your number sounds good, although I am not sure of your age. Good luck!!! :dust::dust:

AFM,Uggghhh... I called my fertility office this morning and the program that gave me the free Gonal F medications for my IVF cycle to check on the status of my drugs to see if they were received by my fertility office yet, and they haven't gotten there yet. Apparently as a result of the Hurricane there is a huge delay with the mail. And since they ship FED Ex, no mail has been getting out because the mail hubs in New York city have been shut down!!:dohh::growlmad: Ugghhh... so the earliest they think they can get the Gonal F drug to my fertility DR' s office is Tuesday, assuming that mail is going through NY city again by next week. So my DR office said that worst case scenario they can give me some free samples to hold me over for a few days until the meds get to their office!!!! Thank goodness they are willing to do that. I dont have time to order Gonal F and send it to myself down here at my home because I want to drive up north on Sunday. Plus Ireally didn't want o dish out the $$ to pay for the Gonal F since it is so pricey.

My AF is due Saturday, so hopefully AF will come late so the meds will have time to get to my DR's office. Theylike to do the baseline ultradsound on CD 2 or 3 and that is when I would start the Gonal F. So small bump in the road for me but hopefully everything will fall into place okay. I am waiting on the rest of my meds to come now by Fed Ex to my house, so I should have all the rest of my meds by this afternoon other wise.

Sweetness - They do find more at ER! When I did mine they said they thought I had 20ish and they found 41! So ya never know! Good luck!

Wanna - Oh my goodness! I am so glad your office said they would give you samples so you don't have to pay and worry about it! So crazy how much Sandy is affecting things!

Sweetness - I am sure they will find more eggs at ER! And remember, it only takes 1 :) I recall someone on the other thread only got 4 or so eggs, and only 1 or 2 of them even made to her ET day, and the one she ended up transferring took. So it is more about quality then quantity.

wanna - How nice of your clinic! The hurricane is affecting a lot of things, but thankfully you have a back up plan with your clinic. Hope AF shows tomorrow and you can get started! We will be close in cycling; I start stims next Friday.

Michelle, hopefully she will show up today. This is fustrating!

Sweetness, I'm sure you will have more. Yay for ER!

JDH, good luck on monday! That is a great amount of follies!

Wanna, I'm glad you are getting some samples. I got samples too for endometrin since I had no time to order any. I'm glad Dr's offices do that!

AFM, waiting for my phone call to find out what time I have to be at the hospital on Monday. I'm getting so excited! The only thing I'm not looking forward is the catheter:blush: I have a small cervix opening so pushing a catheter thru is painful. But I gotta do what I gotta do!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Just got back. I'm doing okay. A little nauseous from the anestesia but other than that, I'm good. Uhm ... I was a mess of nerves the whole time in the waiting room and then when I got into the room where they do the procedure I calmed down because it was pretty relaxing in there. My doctor came in, said hello and next thing I knew I was out like a light. No pain during the procedure obviously since I was knocked out and then I was waking up in recovery. They got 25 eggs! I am in a little pit of pain but it just feels like I'm about to get my period. I'm going to rest for the day, thanks for the well wishes and I'll let you all know how many fertilize by tomorrow.

Just got back. I'm doing okay. A little nauseous from the anestesia but other than that, I'm good. Uhm ... I was a mess of nerves the whole time in the waiting room and then when I got into the room where they do the procedure I calmed down because it was pretty relaxing in there. My doctor came in, said hello and next thing I knew I was out like a light. No pain during the procedure obviously since I was knocked out and then I was waking up in recovery. They got 25 eggs! I am in a little pit of pain but it just feels like I'm about to get my period. I'm going to rest for the day, thanks for the well wishes and I'll let you all know how many fertilize by tomorrow.

Wow, that is awesome news ash! 25 is the same number we had! On ours, 14 fertilized and out of that 12 developed. We transfered 4 and froze 8.

So happy for you ash!

Woohoo, I was the 1st one to see your great news!

Ash, I'm so glad everything went well. 25 eggs :wohoo: that is awesome! Take it easy let DH take care of you today!

YAY Ash! That is an amazing number of eggs :) Cannot wait to hear your fert report tomorrow!!! :yipee:

@Ash, WOOO HOOO!!! 25 eggs is awesome!!!:happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you!!! That is one of the great things about being in your 20's, you ovaries are working at their best and are most fertile!!!! I am also glad to hear that you are feeling well post ER!!! Get some rest!!! Keep us updated on how many embryo's you get!! :thumbup: Fingers crossed it is lots and lots!!!:dust::dust:

@Happy, I am sending lots of god luck wishes your way for monday!!!! :dust::dust:

Ash- congrats on all those lovely eggies i hope u arent feeling to sick from the anasthesia, take advantage of it and get waited on hand and foot :haha:

Michelle- i start stimming next friday too:happydance: looks like we are on the same timeline :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->