Ivf oct/nov/dec

Yayyy Ash!! That is a great number!! :happydance::happydance: I'm glad you're feeling well and the whole thing wasn't too bad. Can't wait for your update tomorrow! Hope you can get some rest today

Sweetness - my RE said the same thing about finding more in there during ER. It's too early now to tell anything. When do you go back for another u/s?

Wanna - ugh sorry about the hold up. That's great your clinic can help out.

Happy - Lots of luck to you for Monday!

Ash- Thats great I am excited, I too hope they find more eggs then the 12 they said I had. Keep us posted

Mich- Cant wait til AF starts

Wanna- Oh no thats a bummer, but at least they are going to give ya some til you get yours in so that you wont just be fresh out.Also I am 25 but have a low AMH level.

Happy- Thanks for giving me hope they will find more!

Em- Hope all is well

Thanks for keeping me hopeful for more then 12.

Michelle, hopefully she will show up today. This is fustrating!

Sweetness, I'm sure you will have more. Yay for ER!

JDH, good luck on monday! That is a great amount of follies!

Wanna, I'm glad you are getting some samples. I got samples too for endometrin since I had no time to order any. I'm glad Dr's offices do that!

AFM, waiting for my phone call to find out what time I have to be at the hospital on Monday. I'm getting so excited! The only thing I'm not looking forward is the catheter:blush: I have a small cervix opening so pushing a catheter thru is painful. But I gotta do what I gotta do!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

I do have a small cervix too but they did open it a little too when I had the LAP surg, so I know your feeling!

Question for Ash and anyone else on the thread in NYC. Have you had any problems with getting mail at all?? Any problems with Fed Ex, or if you girls heard anything about when the postal system will be back up and running again?? As you girls know I was wondering because my Gonal F meds are being delayed and they were hoping to have them deliverd by Tuesday of next week with shipment on Monday assuming that the mail system and NYC mail hubs re back up and running again. Any thoughts on this from the NY girls on the thread would be great!! I am nervous the mail delay may go longer than expected.

Wanna - I'm in NYC and I got USPS mail yesterday and today. I ordered something from Amazon on Monday and it arrived yesterday via Fedex just one day late.

Wanna - I'm in NYC and I got USPS mail yesterday and today. I ordered something from Amazon on Monday and it arrived yesterday via Fedex just one day late.

Thank goodness!!!!! :happydance: Thank you so much for the info hun!!!! That is such a relief to hear that you have gotten your mail from FED Ex and other sources!!!! That makes me feel more confident that my meds will ship out on monday and should arrive by Tuesday at my clinic!!! :thumbup:

Ash - congrats on 25 eggs, how many follies did you have? Fingers crossed for lots of fertilization!

Happy - GL got FET on Monday

I've had phone call from nurse and am in at 9am Monday for EC/ER

xx

Wow ash!! Congrats!! Explains why your estrogen was so high!!

Ash - congrats on 25 eggs, how many follies did you have? Fingers crossed for lots of fertilization!

xx

Yay that's exciting I'm ready for mine toooooo. How many eggs u have

Thanks everyone!!!

JDH - doctor said I had 14 follicles. I'm happy I got more eggs than 14 though although I know not all of them will be mature and not all will fertilize. I would be happy at least having 1 or 2 to freeze.

I'm trying to sleep but finding it quite difficult at this moment. I ended up vomiting from the anesthesia ... Not fun but I've been okay since. Still a little nauseous when I try to eat but it's only been 2 hours so I need to give it time. I'm laying in bed watching twilight eclipse with a heating pad :)

xx

:happydance: not sure about how many eggs as will find out on Monday but I have 15 follies so hoping for at least 8 like last time x

Sweetness, the Dr said he was going to probe it when I did ER but it was still painful on the last transfer.

Ash, enjoy the movie. The heating pad does help. I'm sorry you are not feeling too well.

Wanna, hopefully your meds will make it on time. Don't stress!

I called the Dr and they said they will call me back tomorrow. They still don't know what time I'll be going in:dohh: I'm a little fustrated! I need to take the day off. I told my boss that I might not be here so at least he is prepared. Have you guys said anything to your bosses on doing IVF? I haven't told mine. I've managed to have early/late appointments and have time off so I take it as needed. I don't want to say anything yet until it happens! I saw a shooting star two days ago and I made a wish! I know it sounds childish but it doesn't hurt to try!

I'm disappointed!! I was supposed to have acupuncture today! I made the appt and everything and when the dr came into see me he started working on my leg and not doing the acupuncture :( I should have said something but it was already 40 mins past my appt time and I am sick and just wanted to get home. He worked my hamstring but didnt use any needles anywhere!! We discussed this on tuesday to do acu for fertility and he said to make the appt so I did. I am scheduled on next friday for acu and treatment but for some reason I think he is confused. I think the front desk ppl are as well. Ugh. I hope I can clear this up. I may just go somewhere else for the AP.

Happy; That is exciting about monday! Hopefully they will have a time soon. What meds have you been on in prep for the FET (did I ask you before?? I'm foggy headed and cant remember anything!)

xx

:happydance: not sure about how many eggs as will find out on Monday but I have 15 follies so hoping for at least 8 like last time x

Ok so this might be a silly question but what's the difference between eggs and follies

Not all follicles contain eggs. They are just checking for follicle growth on the scans as follicle size. The follicles contain fluid to support the egg as well. Follicle growth correlates to egg maturity but no guarantee that the follicle will contain an egg. does that makes sense?

Not all follicles contain eggs. They are just checking for follicle growth on the scans as follicle size. The follicles contain fluid to support the egg as well. Follicle growth correlates to egg maturity but no guarantee that the follicle will contain an egg. does that makes sense?

So whatever they measured today they said I had 12 I'm assuming the eggs correct?

You had 12 follicles. They cant measure or really count the eggs as they are microscopic. They hope all the follicles contain eggs (and usually they do but not always) because the egg develops within the follicle.

You had 12 follicles. They cant measure or really count the eggs as they are microscopic. They hope all the follicles contain eggs (and usually they do but not always).

Ooooooo I got it. That makes sense. I hope I do end up with more. But I have been doing some reading and I have saw that with a lot the quality goes down. Idk I guess I need to leave it in Gods hands. Thanks sooooooooooo much for explaining to me ! U rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->