Ivf oct/nov/dec

Im sure all is fine! They are probably just counting all your amazing embryos still :) Bet you get a lot!

Okay so they called and out of 25 ... 10 fertilized without ICSI. Not really happy about it but oh well ... what am I going to do.

10 is great!! Were they all mature???? There could have been issues about the rest and thats why they didnt fertilize. You only want the good ones :)

I don't know how many were mature, I didn't ask as I was honestly very disappointed but I just e-mailed my doctor and asked that question so ... I'll be waiting for that response.

10 is a good number I hope they all fertilize nicely. Do you know if you are having a 3 or 5 day transfer?

I won't know if it's a day 3 or day 5 transfer until day 3. Thanks girls for the encouraging words but I just really wanted some to freeze and I'm stressed about it. I guess it's a good thing that they fertilized without ICSI though .. right?

You may have some left to freeze. Dont worry! There are some who have a few with a couple to freeze and some with a bunch with none to freeze! Like me. Out of 38 embryos (from all 3 cycles with 56 eggs retrieved), I have only had 4 to freeze. I have seen girls with just 4-5 eggs retrieved with 2 frosties. So you never know. Its quality over quanity :)

Are you feeling okay today otherwise?? Any symptoms of OHSS? I hope not.

Thanks Mo! It's really an emotional thing. I feel really silly now for getting upset but my fear is having to go through all of this again. Although it's not really hard it's just a very emotional process to go through and I kind of wanted to avoid going through it again ... :\ I know that 10 is a good number but I just hope that it works this time and so I won't have to go through the whole process again. I guess it's out of my hands now and I just have to relax and roll with the punches.

I had a breakdown and OH consoled me ... but I'm okay otherwise. I'm still pretty bloated but I'm not in a lot of pain like yesterday. I've been sitting on the couch all day, watching TV and drinking lots of gatorade.

Thanks Mo! It's really an emotional thing. I feel really silly now for getting upset but my fear is having to go through all of this again. Although it's not really hard it's just a very emotional process to go through and I kind of wanted to avoid going through it again ... :\ I know that 10 is a good number but I just hope that it works this time and so I won't have to go through the whole process again. I guess it's out of my hands now and I just have to relax and roll with the punches.

I had a breakdown and OH consoled me ... but I'm okay otherwise. I'm still pretty bloated but I'm not in a lot of pain like yesterday. I've been sitting on the couch all day, watching TV and drinking lots of gatorade.

This whole process is emotional for all of us at some point, but we have to try and keep our emotions in check and keep your process going by relaxing. I went into my 2nd IVF with a "let the apples fall where they may" type of feeling. Just try and relax because really out of those 10 you only need 1 to work.

Hello ladies, I got my appt for Monday it's at 12. I hope everything goes well.

Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing ok.

Wanted to update everyone on our 2nd blood test(1st was 102 Beta HCG on day 11 after ET)done on day 14 after embryo transfer!

Results just cameback and my Beta HCG level was 504! :happydance:

:happydance: that's a great number! Congratulations!

Ash that's great 10 is a great number. Just As everyone else said keep your head up. Your young and don't have a lot of medical issues so you have a really great chance. And these hormones drive me crazy as well

Want- I'm super glad to see it rise soooo much!

Hold- how's everything

Wanna- how are the shots coming along? You a pro yet? :)

Happy- that's exciting. What do they plan on doing?

Sweetness, they are transferring 2 AA blastocyst. I'll be PUPO with twins! I hope everything goes well.

Hopefully the hormones will ease up for you.

Want2 - Congrats on your 2nd beta!! I wonder if it's twins?

Ash - 10 is a great number! I totally agree with everyone else, quality over quantity. I know it's hard to go through this though. My emotions are all over the place too due to the hormones. Don't feel silly for being upset, you have the right to feel any way you want.

Happy - yay for Monday! That is soo exciting!

Sweetness - PUPO is pregnant until proven otherwise

I was talking to my OH about why I was so upset and I figured it out. I was just in shock I think because our count was 25 and 10 is not even half. I am happy with 10 but seriously .. just shock from the decrease in numbers. I'm over my little fit, but I did e-mail the doctor to see how many were actually mature.

Ash- yes don't stress ten is great :)

Em- thanks for the info! :)

Sooooo I got my blood draw at 830 this am and the nurse practitioner is suppose to call me back to tell me what meds and how much to take. She normally calls at 2 an 3 at the latest. She hasn't called yet should I try to get ahold of her? And if so what time? She is alwa really good about back with me so I'm a little confused. Worries me something is wrong

sweet - you should call if you feel worried. They're there for you, that's why you're paying them ;) I e-mailed my doctor today, and he got back to me and it's the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->