Ivf oct/nov/dec

@Tcmc, call your DR hun, and talk to them about what is going on, they may be able to do an ultrasound to help figure out where you are in your cycle and what is going on. Big hugs to you!! Good luck.:hugs::hugs:

Happy - good luck with your FET tomorrow!! I hope you had a very relaxing day today.

JDH - good luck with your ER tomorrow! Fx for you!

Wanna - DH and I will probably go to both parenting and lamaze classes. I babysat a ton as a teenager but I don't think DH has been around that many babies.

tcmc - I started stims while I still had AF so I think you will be fine. Yay for getting started on Friday!

AFM - the nurse called and my RE wants to push for one more day of stims in the hopes that my smaller follicles will catch up with the bigger ones. So I will probably trigger tomorrow and have ER on Wednesday. It's getting so close I'm really excited!

thank u wanna :) im hoping its maube a good thing just bringing my lining to where it needs to be, they had me on BCP for 32 days so im wondering if its just my body adjusting itself:shrug:

Hi Ladies, :wave:

May I join? My IUI cycle was cancelled this morning because I have 11 follicles over 10mm, 7 of which might be mature. So, assuming things go well when we speak with the financial counselor tomorrow, we are converting to IVF. If so, ER will be on Weds!

I'm still learning about IVF, so I appreciate reading about your experiences. Has anyone done PGD? What do they test for?

Anyway, thanks for reading this and good luck to all of you!

Welcome to the group and good luck to you!!! :dust::dust:

https://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc9/grandmayoall/Welcome%20to%20the%20GROUP/bearywelcome.jpg

I looked into PGD, for gender selection because my DH & me really want a boy for our first baby, but the cost was to high, at my clinic it costs $3,500.00 for PGD. However I do know some people do it for genetic reasons to make sure the embryo is healthy as well. Good luck with whatever you decide. I would suggest doing some reasearch on your own through google and talking to your DR about it. :thumbup:

sorry if i am freaking out over nothing:wacko:

im just not used to anything other than my normal 28 day cycle lastin around 5 days its been that way since i first started my cycles at age 11. the only time it differed was when i was pregnant with my son but hes gonna be 9 in a few weeks so even that was a lifetime ago lol

I know how you feel my cycles are always 28 days. And yes start stimming it will be ok :)

sweetness- im not too bad thanks still bleeding and im not sure if this is normal its still like a full blown period and im starting stimms on friday so i hope it has stopped before then.

do you think i can still go ahead with stimming if i am still bleeding??

yes, i was bleeding (light) last cycle for 4-5 days while on stimms this last cycle. everything turned out fine. lining and all. You will prob be done by friday. thats a while away.

Hi Ladies, :wave:

May I join? My IUI cycle was cancelled this morning because I have 11 follicles over 10mm, 7 of which might be mature. So, assuming things go well when we speak with the financial counselor tomorrow, we are converting to IVF. If so, ER will be on Weds!

I'm still learning about IVF, so I appreciate reading about your experiences. Has anyone done PGD? What do they test for?

Anyway, thanks for reading this and good luck to all of you!

welcome to the group Firsttry

Welcome FirstTry! I'm having my ER on Wednesday too :).
We're doing PGD to test for Aneuploidy. The type of PGD that we're doing is called aCGH, basically it looks at all the chromosomes after taking a cell from either day 3 or day 5 embryos. You can also do PGD to test for translocations or single gene disorders like cystic fibrosis.

I found a thread on another forum that has a ton of info and a lot of other women that are doing PGD: https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/vitro-fertilization-ivf/2020195546-er-pgd-fet-girls.html

thanks ladies :hugs: im so glad i have all of u to turn to:flower:

p.s one other thing the meds seem to be affecting is my tolerence especially with DH lol everything he has been doing today just seems to be really irritating to me:haha: even when he was being nice earlier i was just finding everything really irritating:haha: Fx'd it passes quickly lol:haha:

Welcome first try. This too is my first round of IVF and starting stiming yesterday. My ER should be early the following week.
I just joined this group a couple of days ok and I must say I'm really glad I did! This is a great group, that is so willing to share their experiences.

Hi everyone - I haven't had a chance to read all the posts in this thread yet, but I was hoping to join you in my 2ww. I had IVF (first go) and had my transfer last week (6dp5dt). I'm not feeling any symptoms so I'm not feeling very positive at the moment. Anyone out there have a symptom-free 2ww and still get a bfp? I have my blood test in 4 days.

MissPx

Mells- Yes everyone in this thread is pretty awesome, and very open I love it!

Miss- I am currently waiting ER for either Wed or Thurs, but there are a couple girls that have had their BFP and not sure about any sign or symptoms.

Ash- Do they call you with a daily report? Also you still feeling any pain from ER? I am curious on how long to take off work

Mich- How are you doing?

TCMC- Are the hormones getting any better as far as the mood changes?

wanna- Hope AF came!

How is everyone else??? Sorry at work and dont have time to look back in the threads.

AFM- Sitting at work good thing its slow right now in the ER. I am going to be super tired. I have been at work since 7pm then I leav here at 7 am and go to my docs at 830 then get to drive an hour home then clean.......ughhhhhh loooong day and havent had much sleep this weekend. Again just hoping that ER willlllll be on Wed. I def do feel a little more bloated now then I did before, esp when I sit down I can feel some discomfort. Did any of the other ladies feel that or is that just in my head?

Happy - good luck with your FET tomorrow!! I hope you had a very relaxing day today.

JDH - good luck with your ER tomorrow! Fx for you!

Wanna - DH and I will probably go to both parenting and lamaze classes. I babysat a ton as a teenager but I don't think DH has been around that many babies.

tcmc - I started stims while I still had AF so I think you will be fine. Yay for getting started on Friday!

AFM - the nurse called and my RE wants to push for one more day of stims in the hopes that my smaller follicles will catch up with the bigger ones. So I will probably trigger tomorrow and have ER on Wednesday. It's getting so close I'm really excited!

How many follies did they say they think you have? Also I might have asked you that before and sorry if I did. And what dosage and meds of stims do they have you on?

How many follies did they say they think you have? Also I might have asked you that before and sorry if I did. And what dosage and meds of stims do they have you on?

Wow, that is a long day! Do you normally work night shift? Hope you can get some rest later. I have 8 larger ones and 4-5 smaller ones that my RE is hoping will catch up. I'm going for my ultrasound in a couple of hours. I'm taking 225iu of Gonal-f and 150iu Menopur along with .25 Cetrotide (antagonist). What dosage are you on?

Wow, that is a long day! Do you normally work night shift? Hope you can get some rest later. I have 8 larger ones and 4-5 smaller ones that my RE is hoping will catch up. I'm going for my ultrasound in a couple of hours. I'm taking 225iu of Gonal-f and 150iu Menopur along with .25 Cetrotide (antagonist). What dosage are you on?

Yes, before doing IVF I switched to weekend nights so that I could have Mon-Fri off for US and bloodwork. And I plan on passing out as soon as I get everything done. I am on 225 follistim 75 units of repronex 5 units of lupron. Hopefully your US will go good! Mine is for 830

Sweet - no more pain just discomfort from the bloating. I don't get a report on my embryos everyday. I didn't get one yesterday but they're supposed to call me this afternoon around 11 or 12 to let me know if I gave to come in today for a 3 day transfer or if the embryos are going to make it to day 5.

Sweetness - thanks! Good idea to switch so you have weekdays off.

Ash - good luck today!

AFM - just got back from my u/s. RE said I am going to trigger tonight and retrieval on Wednesday. I'm excited but now of course my nerves about ER are kicking in.

Em - that's so exciting!!! Yay I can't wait to hear how many eggs you get !!

Em - that's so exciting!!! Yay I can't wait to hear how many eggs you get !!

Thanks, Ash. My follicles are kind of all over the place so not sure how many I will get. I have 6 large ones, 5 that are slightly smaller and then a couple stragglers that probably won't be mature. So I'm hoping to get 6 eggs and anything else will just be a bonus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->