Ivf oct/nov/dec

missPx - Welcome to the group! I had really bad cramps on mine but everyone is different hun. Stay positive. I ended up buying a pregnancy test and tested on day 11 (couldn't wait any longer)after transfer and got a positive. So I went same day to Dr. and did blood work (on day 11). Results fpr that BW cameback with my Beta HCG at 102. You can test early and your beta hcg number could be an indicator. Anything over 20-25 is considered a BFP I think. The number should then double every 36-48hrs or so.

Em & Sweetness - Remember to relax this week.
Good luck with ER! Hope you get lot's of healthy eggs!

Ash - Good Luck with ET!!! Hope they stick! :dust:

Hi everyone - I haven't had a chance to read all the posts in this thread yet, but I was hoping to join you in my 2ww. I had IVF (first go) and had my transfer last week (6dp5dt). I'm not feeling any symptoms so I'm not feeling very positive at the moment. Anyone out there have a symptom-free 2ww and still get a bfp? I have my blood test in 4 days.

MissPx

So - I was super bloated and uncomfortable from the ER for several days after. Then I felt fine (symptom free) for a few days, and then like, two days before my blood test I started feeling what I thought was AF coming on. I was totally confused, but ended up with a bfp. Try not to read into the symptoms (or lack of symptoms) you are having. I know that is easier said than done. The TWW is a bummer. :hugs:

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I don't get on b&b over the weekend and when I come back on Mondays, there is so much to catch up on :)

Ash - 10 embies is WONDERFUL! Did you decide how many you are transferring?

Welcome to the new girls! :hi:

Em - Good luck with ER Wednesday!

want - GREAT first beta...wow, I bet you either have one strong baby growing or possibly twins ;)

Hope everyone else is doing great! I got AF on Saturday, go in on Wednesday for my baseline and start stims on Friday, 11/9 :)

Hello everyone! I missed a few days and it has taken me a half hour of reading to catch up! I know I will definitely miss some people's news though. Sorry for being a slacker. :blush:

Ash - 10 eggs is great! I hope they keep growing strong and healthy for you. So exciting that your ET is coming up! We are on the edge of our seats!

Sweetness and Em - Yay for trigger soon! Sweetness, I was also pretty uncomfortable before and after ER. Felt like something was pressing on my bladder all the time. Still does a little, and it can take a long time for the ovaries to return to normal size.

tcmc - Sounds like its been a rollar coaster! I hope you got in touch with your doc and that everything is ok. :hugs:

Wanna - Hope AF came. Let the journey begin!

Want2 - I know how you feel about wanting to quit work. If you can and that is what you want, then go for it! You have waited a long time for this, maybe it would be nice to just enjoy. I only work part time and don't have to do any lifting or anything, so I think I will just keep doing what I am doing for a while. But I am definitely quitting a few months early for preparation and reflection. :thumbup:

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I don't get on b&b over the weekend and when I come back on Mondays, there is so much to catch up on :)

Ash - 10 embies is WONDERFUL! Did you decide how many you are transferring?

Welcome to the new girls! :hi:

Em - Good luck with ER Wednesday!

want - GREAT first beta...wow, I bet you either have one strong baby growing or possibly twins ;)

Hope everyone else is doing great! I got AF on Saturday, go in on Wednesday for my baseline and start stims on Friday, 11/9 :)

Woot! So exciting to start stims. I'm so glad your cycle is moving forward as planned! :hugs:

Sweetness - thanks! Good idea to switch so you have weekdays off.

Ash - good luck today!

AFM - just got back from my u/s. RE said I am going to trigger tonight and retrieval on Wednesday. I'm excited but now of course my nerves about ER are kicking in.

You have nothing to worry about with the ER. They will knock you out and you'll wake up when it's over.

I'm likely triggering tonight too. Im waiting to hear the verdict this afternoon.

If we have more than one emby, should we transfer one or two? I'm torn on this question.

First - if I were you I would transfer what you feel comfortable with. :) Everyone is comfortable in different ways .. you have to consider the finances if you're transferring two because you could obviously get twins .. or even more if the embryos decide to split. I will be transferring two and I considered my chance of pregnancy, finances, stress on personal life, etc. I have a lot of support systems .. my family lives pretty close to be able to help. Do what is right for you! Good luck with your ER, I hope you get lots of eggies!

Michelle - yay for starting stims!!! :happydance: 3rd time is a charm ;)

Whisper - it's okay you're a slacker! This thread moves so fast! thanks for the well wishes and I just really hope this works for me!

I got the news about my ET. I will be doing a day 5 transfer :happydance: I asked the nurse how many embryos I had left and she said she couldn't tell me so I e-mailed my doctor and am just waiting to hear back! I have to assume that since we're going to day 5 they're doing okay right and there are probably a good amount of them ... ?

yeah, hoping it is because the 2nd beta(day 14) was 504.:happydance:

Hello everyone! I missed a few days and it has taken me a half hour of reading to catch up! I know I will definitely miss some people's news though. Sorry for being a slacker. :blush:

Want2 - I know how you feel about wanting to quit work. If you can and that is what you want, then go for it! You have waited a long time for this, maybe it would be nice to just enjoy. I only work part time and don't have to do any lifting or anything, so I think I will just keep doing what I am doing for a while. But I am definitely quitting a few months early for preparation and reflection. :thumbup:

yeah, pretty sure I'm going to leave work. hubby insurance gonna cover most of the medical costs(I'm glad). Maybe I can do something from home for some extra cash, through the internet or telephone.

Hi ladies,

Sorry it's so late but went straight to bed after ER - We got 14 eggies!! :happydance: So pleased, as last time we got 8, which was still good but i'm happy with a few more. Embryologist said 12 were fab and the other 2 weren't mature yet but that they could mature over night. Hubby's sperm was also great, she showed us a video of his sample and there were millions of the little buggers swimming like mad, it was so unreal!! :haha:

Anyway, they're going to call me tomorrow with fertilization report and then depending on how they are on Wed i'll either go in on Wed for ET or Fri.

just got to hope they're all fertilizing now :thumbup:

EM - GL for Wed, praying for lots of eggs

Ash - yay for strong embies going to day 5 :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Ok ladies my computer once again isn't working so doing this on my phone. I will do individuals after DH fixes computer.

Anyway gave my repronex below my belly button holy crap very sensitive to touch and a big red patch and this was sun at 9. This happen to any of you????

Also looks like ER will be thurs kinda was wanting it wed cause it would work better with my job. But also need the extra day for everything to grow. Here's what I have........

Right side 23,20,19,18,19,12,16,21,9

Left side 17,16,16,12,12,9.

So should turn out okay if I do wait til thurs. I'm just getting soooooo impatient. The nurse is suppose to call me with my estrogen later

Hope everyone is well!!!

Sweet - nice follicle sizes!! This is going to be a busy interesting week on this thread. So much going on!!

Ok ladies my computer once again isn't working so doing this on my phone. I will do individuals after DH fixes computer.

Anyway gave my repronex below my belly button holy crap very sensitive to touch and a big red patch and this was sun at 9. This happen to any of you????

Also looks like ER will be thurs kinda was wanting it wed cause it would work better with my job. But also need the extra day for everything to grow. Here's what I have........

Right side 23,20,19,18,19,12,16,21,9

Left side 17,16,16,12,12,9.

So should turn out okay if I do wait til thurs. I'm just getting soooooo impatient. The nurse is suppose to call me with my estrogen later

Hope everyone is well!!!

Those are awesome folicles Sweetness!!! :thumbup:

Sweetness - Awesome report about your follies! ;) Not sure what repronex is, but I know my lovenox injections leave welts and huge bruises. Have you tried icing it?

JDH -YAY for all those eggies :) Cannot wait to hear your fertilisation report!

FirstTry - I was torn during my first IVF cycle how many to transfer, just because I already have a 3 yr old and although I didn't mind the fact of getting twins, my DH didn't want 2 more. Now that I have had 2 failed cycles and the fact that I am going to be 39 in January, I would not even consider transferring only one. In fact this cycle I think we will transfer 3! I know I am not a good responder to the meds, had OK egg quality and that fact I had 2 cycles that failed already, well, if we get twins from this next cycle, I welcome it :) I think it is something you need to talk with your DH about and ask your clinic how many they suggest also. Good luck ;)

Ash- yes I agree te next couple weeks on here will be crazy busy I'm excited. And stilllllll waiting on nurse to call me back for my estrogen. I so dislike the waiting game

Mich- yea and it didnt seem to make a difference so quit using it. But yesterday's shot was ridiculous dont know what happened but it hurts and ok paying for it :(. Also glad you are stimming now!

Want- yes I was glad they saw more on this scan. I just hope they are good quality. Just so much unknown with this blahhhh

Sweetness - I actually start stims on Friday! We had to delay due to getting in for DH's SA which is on Thursday. So baseline Wednesday, the SA Thursday and then stimming will begin Friday and more then likely go for 11 days like the other cycles. Estimated ER is now for 11/21 and ET 11/26. I am so glad I requested to be off from 11/19 - 11/27. I never took a break or time off with the other cycles, so I am glad this time I can be more relaxed :) And I have to say the other day I did the lupron shot and must have hitten a bad spot cause now I have a huge bruise. I think it depends on where you give the injection; some just cause more damage then others.

JDH - yayyy congrats!!! That is a great number of eggs and how cool that you got to see that video!

Ash - congrats on making it to day 5!! That means they are strong little ones :)

Firsttry - that is a tough one DH and I keep going back and forth on it. I think we've decided to do one but that may change between now and January when we might get to do our FET. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Michelle - glad AF finally came and congrats on starting on Friday!

Sweetness - those numbers look great!! I know it sucks to wait another day I was hoping to have ER tomorrow and will be Wednesday instead but it's better to let them grow. Fx for lots of eggs!

Question for you ladies, how did you feel the last couple of days leading up to ER? I've been feeling fine, just a little bloated, and all of a sudden today I feel really sick. It's almost like I have the flu - nausea, sweating, shaking. No fever though. I called the nurse but haven't heard back yet. This came on so suddenly around noon today

Edited to add I'm on 225iu of Gonal-f, 150iu of Menopur and Cetrotide (antagonist)

My estrogen just came back at 1550, down from 1720 yesterday. Is that a really bad sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->