Ivf oct/nov/dec

First - I'm not sure if estrogen going down is a bad thing but I know that during my cycle it always increased. Let us know what the doctor says about it and best of luck :hugs:

Em - I'm not sure why you're having those side effects but I think it's a good idea that you talk to your doctor. Maybe you are just getting sick ? I hope you get some answers soon!!

AFM - I got an e-mail from the doctor ... finally! And he said that 5 are progressing nicely and the other 5 are progressing but are a little slower. I'm really happy with that. I don't think my doctor was completely happy that I was bothering him but oh well, it's his job to answer my questions!

Hi ladies, I am officially PUPO with :baby::baby:! I'm going to take a little nap and do personals later.

Happy- Congrats on being PUPO x2 :)

Ash- 5 day transfer! YAY!!

Sweet- your follicles sizes are great!! Can't wait to hear how things go on Thursday!

JDH- glad the ER went well!

Michelle- good luck starting stims on friday!

Em- I hope you feel better! :hugs: Let us know what the nurse says

First- I don't know about estrogen levels, but hopefully someone else can help you!

Wanna- I hope you had safe travels today! Thank you for the thread recommendation :)

Tcmc- I was told to expect a regular/heavy period when I stop bcp because I haven't had one since July.. I am sure that everything will be fine!

Want &Whisper- how are you too feeling?! :)

Sorry if I missed anyone!! :hugs:

AFM- Nothing much going on here! Just waiting anxiously to start injections! :)

Sweetness - I actually start stims on Friday! We had to delay due to getting in for DH's SA which is on Thursday. So baseline Wednesday, the SA Thursday and then stimming will begin Friday and more then likely go for 11 days like the other cycles. Estimated ER is now for 11/21 and ET 11/26. I am so glad I requested to be off from 11/19 - 11/27. I never took a break or time off with the other cycles, so I am glad this time I can be more relaxed :) And I have to say the other day I did the lupron shot and must have hitten a bad spot cause now I have a huge bruise. I think it depends on where you give the injection; some just cause more damage then others.

Ooooo sorry I already thought u were on stims so many to keep up with. :) well I will be glad when you do! And I must have hit something sensitive. I won't go in that area again. And yea I think I might take off the weekend after ER sono would be of ten days

Question for you ladies, how did you feel the last couple of days leading up to ER? I've been feeling fine, just a little bloated, and all of a sudden today I feel really sick. It's almost like I have the flu - nausea, sweating, shaking. No fever though. I called the nurse but haven't heard back yet. This came on so suddenly around noon today

Edited to add I'm on 225iu of Gonal-f, 150iu of Menopur and Cetrotide (antagonist)

I haven't seen wht anyone else posted but I do know today I have been struggling just the blah feeling and some cramping like AF kinda weird. But the sweating and shaking sounds like something different. You could eating something that might help if that doesn't Unfourtantly you might be coming down with something :(. I hope it goes away.

First: I don't think that estrogen dropping is a great sign... Did your dr talk to you about it? It shouldn't drop; as the follicles mature more estrogen should be produced. Hope for answers!

Happy: yay!! Congrats!! Fx for bfp in a few days!!

First- I was talking with the nurse today about estrogen and she said if mine were to go down that they would do ER Wednesday because they don't want it to cont to drop they would rather see it increase.

Ash- that's awesome your 10 are all still growing. Even though five are a little behind they are still growing :)

Happy- I'm excited!! Your gunna be our 3 for 3 BFP!

Also AFM- my estrogen fri was 750 sat 1275 and today it was 1750 ( I am pretty sure I was halway asleep :)) I just remember it was under 2000. But I'm hoping after tomorrow's US and BW it will in finally be above 2000.

Thanks, everyone. The nurse said my estrogen is really high and that is probably making me feel sick and that nausea is a common side effect of Cetrotide. She said as long as I don't have a fever or acute abdominal pain I am okay. I'm triggering tonight at 11pm.

Ash - that is a great update!! Too bad if your Dr. doesn't want to be bothered that is his job!!

Happy - congrats on being PUPO!!! Hope you are taking a nice long nap.

First - I think you should definitely call your Dr.

Sweetness - I've gotten some nasty bruises from Menopur. I have a couple of spots close to my belly button where I can't inject. I try to stay out to the side a little more

Em- what is your estrogen

The nurse just said it was really high I didn't ask for the number. My RE thinks the two cysts on my ovary are estrogen producing so I'm sure that's adding to it.

Em- what is your estrogen

The nurse just said it was really high I didn't ask for the number. My RE thinks the two cysts on my ovary are estrogen producing so I'm sure that's adding to it.

Ooooo yea cyst suck really bad. I bet that's most of it. :(. Has it gotten better?

Yeah, a little thanks. I'm not shaking as much. I'm going to go crawl into bed and watch bad reality tv until trigger time.

Hi ladies, I am officially PUPO with :baby::baby:! I'm going to take a little nap and do personals later.

Congrat's Happy!!! :happydance:

Want &Whisper- how are you too feeling?! :)

Feeling happy, and actually have an update.

Hubby and I have made a decision. I left work today and he is going to add me to his insurance. It covers 90% of everything. His salary covers all the bills, and what we have in savings will cover grocery/gas expenses.

If anything, I can always get a partime gig somewhere to help out if needed.

It has always been a stressful job because of some bad apples that work their. I've only been back 3days and couldn't even stand going back there anymore. Couldn't even last for a 2weeks notice. It just got to the point today where we have to do whats important for our family and that is take care of me and my pregnancy. That is a lot more important to me then a job that treats it's employees without consideration.

Welcome First try and MissPix,

Michelle, so glad AF is finally here. Friday is not too far now.

Ash, that's great! 5 day embryos. I'm sure the others will catch up! During my fresh cycle 7 were frozen at 5 and the other 6 were at 6 days.

JDH, 14 is a great number. I can't wait to hear your report.

Sweetness, those are great sizes. Not too long now.

EM, I hope you get better. I didn't have any symptoms besides the bloating.

Hold, good luck with the injections. I hope everything goes smooth.

Want, good luck with your decision. At the end you do what's best for you and your family. Now you can enjoy your pregnancy at home.

I hope everyone else is moving along nicely!

AFM, I'm just here at home watching tv. I'm supposed to be on my back for 24 hours lets see how that goes. It's only been 4 and my back is killing me. The dr transferred 2 excellent quality embryos and he said my lining was perfect and him and his staff were crossing their fingers for me. My OTD is Nov 14th. Lets hope I can wait until then.

First - I'm not sure if estrogen going down is a bad thing but I know that during my cycle it always increased. Let us know what the doctor says about it and best of luck :hugs:

Em - I'm not sure why you're having those side effects but I think it's a good idea that you talk to your doctor. Maybe you are just getting sick ? I hope you get some answers soon!!

AFM - I got an e-mail from the doctor ... finally! And he said that 5 are progressing nicely and the other 5 are progressing but are a little slower. I'm really happy with that. I don't think my doctor was completely happy that I was bothering him but oh well, it's his job to answer my questions!

That sounds awesome to me! :happydance:

@Happy, Congrats on being PUPO!!! Fingers crossed you go onto have a H&H 9 months!!!:dust::dust:

@Sweetness, that is awesome you have so many follicles, I hope you have alot of healthy eggs!!:dust::dust::dust:

@Want, I am sure you will be happier not being stressed out working at a job you hate, and I think you have made a wise decision for yourself!! Good luck with everything!!:hugs:

@Em, I am sorry you are feeling so sick, I hope you feel better soon!! Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs:

@Ash, Good luck with your ET for Wednesday, I have everything crossed for you that you get your BFP!! I am glad that everything looks good with your embryos!!! :dust::dust: One thing you may want to keep in mind with the frozen embryo's even though there is an additional cost with freezing them, is down the road when you don't have your health insurance plan with your parents, or if you guys want another child. FET cycles cost alot less than an IVF cycle, so they are more affordable.
The meds for a FET cycle are about 200 to 300 bucks and my clinic charges $1,500.00 for a FET cycle. So something to keep in mind for the future if you want another child.

I am sorry if I missed anyone. This thread moves so fast and if I can't get on here often than I get behind. Good luck and baby dust to everyone whereever they may be in your cycle!! I hope we get lots more BFP's!!! :dust::dust:

AFM, I arrived to my hometown safely. Unfortunatly I am not able to get online at my mom's place where I am staying so I might not be able to get online much. I am using a computer lab to update now. Still no sign of AF yet...I am so annoyed that AF is taking so long to get here. Ugghhh:dohh:... I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I will try to update when I am able to get online again.:thumbup:

wanna - yeah I've definitely thought about that but saving 1 embryo when I'm most likely going to go through another fresh cycle when my first child is year ... I just don't see it being worth the money since the insurance company I'm on covers it. I'm allowed to be on my mothers insurance until I'm 26 so I'm sure I can get another fresh cycle in before then. My OH also checked out his insurance plans and we're looking at changing his plan because he's on one that doesn't cover infertility but there is an option that covers infertility. I would just rather not be out 1000$ to freeze one embryo right now .. but I honestly think we're going to have more than one so we'll probably end up doing it. Two or more and we're definitely paying to have them frozen. Thanks for the input though :hugs: I'm happy to hear you got to your hometown safely.

happy and first - thanks! :hugs:

Thank you, everyone, for your advice. I didn't get to talk to the doctor, but I asked the nurse about my estrogen going down. She said it meant I wasn't going to have any more growth and it confirms that we should trigger tonight.

Since this is an "unintentional" IVF cycle (as in, was supposed to be IUI), we don't have as many eggs as we might have if we had been doing the full stimming protocol. So, we might not get the embies we hope for. But we had to decide between skipping this month altogether and giving IVF a go with 6-8 eggs. We decided that we'd rather give it a try.

Plus, it would be awesome to get pregnant this month and not have to do the long stimming cycle.

Thanks again for your advice and support. It will be great to go through this with you guys and see you all get your BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->