Ivf oct/nov/dec

Congrat's JDH on being PUPO!

Good luck to everyone else that is doing ER or ET this week! There are a bunch of you! Let's all get BFP in this thread ladies!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

ET was slightly uncomfortable but not anything that you can't cope with. Just felt like slight tummy ache. You'll be fine.

Will try and hold off till OTD I managed it before, but i'm a bit more of a POAS holic than last year!!

Gunna go rest and have a nap now, will come back on later

Thanks for the info I was wondering the same thing

Already off to a better start this cycle! I have NO cycts; thank goodness! And I have 7 follies on the left, 10 on the right. Compared to my last cycle, I had 6 and 7, so I have 4 more starting this one. I think maybe the acupuncture is helping; only time will tell!

That's super exciting! I'm glad it's all looking better. ESP no cysts!

Ash- Goodluck! It's going to be a BFP I can feel it :)

Shar- I thought you disappeared :) also Goodluck on getting started with everything

Mo- how you doing?

Hold- sorry this is all so confusing and difficult. It's def no fun.

I had a crazy dream last night. I normally don't have dreams anyway. But they did the ER sat them all in a dish poured DH swimmers all over them left them out and came back five min later and said none of them are getting inside you have an egg disease and threw all my eggs in the biohazard trash!! It was terrible.

sweet- thats such a horrible dream!! you can tell this stuff is on our minds too much lol...

i didnt dissapear but we are still without power from sandy, and just had to evacuate for the noreastern that is hitting us as we speak, so its been a fun week lol. I cant wait to be back in my home in my own bed lol

Ash- good luck today!!!

Sweet - I hope you don't have any more nightmares like that. Dreams sometimes have other meanings then what they seem though. It may not be a negative dream even if it looks like it was. Maybe it's showing you that all your eggs that can't fertilize are already behind you and you are ready to move forward with fertile eggs!

Have you tried to look in a dream dictionary to see?

I have a couple of updates on me:

Ok first, I got results for my 3rd blood test(on day 18)today. It cameback with a Beta HCG of 3,120! :happydance: So, I went to the Dr. Office and did an ultrasound. We were able to see an embryo. I am so happy right now. I can't even explain it in words because wanting this to happen for 8yrs is a long time. I'm glowing so much right now!

Second, I got a call from my manager at work making me an offer. She will let me work cashier only(sitting down) for my whole shift. So no standing in the check-in counter and no having to ask people to pick up the luggage because I can't. All I would be doing is checking out luggage/ticket upgrade fees. Also I can wrk the afternoon shift so I would be working from noon to 8pm and not have to wake up at 3am for the morning shift. Also, not working the morning shift I wouldn't have to deal with those bad apples I was talking about earlier. Even said I can pick my days off. I told them I would go back but didn't promise if it will be for a week or a month, or whatever. I want to try it out and see. If I feel like it's not going to work then we'll go back to plan A(leave work). Another factor in me returning to try is that if I wait to leave in December instead of now is that I would get the end of year bonus which would help us. I am going to do what's best for our baby though so if I feel it may affect my pregnancy after I return I won't hesitate one second to leave again.

want - What amazing news for both your beta and seeing your embryo!! And how awesome with your job :)

thanks so much everyone for the good luck! I just got back. We transferred two, one excellent quality and one good quality (it was just a little bit behind the excellent one) so the doctor said the odds of twins are 25% but we did it! I'm excited now and looking forward to finding out if it worked or not. I'm going to lay down for a bit and let these babies snuggle up. It's snowing like CRAZY here and my doctor said no bed rest if I don't want but that I should take it easy and just do things that I love to do, no stressors. So we walked home in the snow, I had an umbrella and drain boots so it was kinda fun :) and beautiful!

Oh and I got a picture of my embryos that were transferred so I'll post that later. Also, we may have 2 frosty's but we have to see tomorrow.

Here's the picture!

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0638-1.jpg

thanks so much everyone for the good luck! I just got back. We transferred two, one excellent quality and one good quality (it was just a little bit behind the excellent one) so the doctor said the odds of twins are 25% but we did it! I'm excited now and looking forward to finding out if it worked or not. I'm going to lay down for a bit and let these babies snuggle up. It's snowing like CRAZY here and my doctor said no bed rest if I don't want but that I should take it easy and just do things that I love to do, no stressors. So we walked home in the snow, I had an umbrella and drain boots so it was kinda fun :) and beautiful!

Oh and I got a picture of my embryos that were transferred so I'll post that later. Also, we may have 2 frosty's but we have to see tomorrow.

Yay I'm soooooo excite for you!! I can't wait to see the photos. Also did you look your doctor up on the sart website? I totally forgot bout that thingy

Excellent is on the left so you can see that they're not that far off from one another.

Sweet - great to hear! Good Luck with ER Thursday!

Whisper - any updates on your beta numbers?

Hold - Don't be sad. I know it is probably difficult but this is going to be a beautiful moment in your life Hun and I for one am glad to share it with you! So see, you are not doing this alone. We are all right there with you Hun. :hugs:

Unfortunately I will not get an update for two more weeks, when we go in for our first ultrasound. So um....my first beta, at 17 dpo (or 14 days past transfer), was 1342. Crazy high! The nurse said it is nothing to worry about nor is a high beta necessarily a predictor for multiples. She said lots of women can have a high beta like that. Sounds like it can vary like crazy from woman to woman even if there is only one baby in there. Still -I am hoping everything is ok in there!

Want - That is cool your work is giving you some options! That would be nice to have some extra money!

Gratz to everyone else who is doing ER and ET! I just know there are some awesome times in store for everyone!

YAY for a great beta Whisper! I would not worry, I have heard high betas with one little one and others with low betas having twins. It is a great number :)

Congrats Ash on being PUPO; awesome pics ;)

@Want, Congrats on your increasing betas!!! :happydance: That is great news that you got a less strenous job offer, hopefully it will work out for you, so you can have a little extra $$ to help save up for baby!! :thumbup:

@Ash, congrats on being PUPO!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Thanks for showing us your embryos!!! They are so neat looking!!! It is just so amazing that something so tiny can grow into a baby!!!

@Whisper, congrats on your great beta numbers!!! :happydance: I hope you have a H&H 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->