Ivf oct/nov/dec

hold - yay for starting lupron in 4 days! It's always so exciting to start!!

mells - sorry you're feeling down :hugs: Keep your head up and even though that doctor doesn't know your history I'm sure he still knows what he's doing to some extent. Just keep the faith that everything will work out!

sweet - I'm sorry you're feeling disappointed :hugs: 8 follicles is good, especially because they were all good quality. I had 25 and only 10 were good quality :( I would much rather have smaller amounts that were good quality then a bunch, remember quality over quantity :hugs:!

Michelle - yay for starting to stim tomorrow! Everyone is just so busy on this thread! I can't wait to see lots of BFP's!

Em - thanks! Is that your dog in your picture? So cute!

AFM - I didn't call about the heating pad, i just looked it up online and I can use it at long as it's not over my uterus so that's good news. I used it for a while but it didn't seem to help much. I'm not in a lot of pain normally it must have just been this shot this morning ... weird! I also got a call from my doctor a few minutes ago and he said out of the two embryos that we didn't transfer yesterday one survived but it's not GREAT quality so he didn't suggest freezing it since I have more fresh cycles covered by my insurance company. He said he still thinks we're not going to need to do another and that there is a good chance that I will achieve pregnancy this time around but he wanted to be up front with me and not just charge us 1000$ for a crappy embryo. So, I'm a little sad that I do not have any frosty's but ... it is what it is, I'm still trying to stay positive! I'm hoping that I won't even need to do a another fresh cycle for my first child anyways! :)

Ash - I am sorry you do not have any frosties. You have other cycles covered, so as they do the cycles, they learn more about how you respond to the meds, etc... So I am sure this one is going to give you your BFP :) And you have others to use if you need them!

Thanks michelle! Definitely not something to cry over but just a tad bit disappointing. I'll forget about it all if I get that bfp! :)

I got the report...of 9 eggs, 8 were mature and 6 fertilized! We have 6 embryos! Yay!!!!!

Hey Ash, yeah that's my little Chihuahua Chloe :). Sorry about your frostie but it's great that you have more cycles covered by insurance and I just know you're going to get your BFP this cycle!!

Ash - You will be a better incubator than any petri dish! Let's hope for a BFP! But that is awesome you have more fresh cycles just in case.

First - Wow! That is pretty cool. Way to go! When are you doing ET?

Ladies ladies thanks again so much you guys are awesome I feel better after reading your lovely words and advice. I'm glad I have you guys through all this

Again I will do personnels later I'm laying on the couch In some pain. Most like pressure and feels like some is twisting my female insides

Again you guys are awesome baby dust to everyone!!!!

@Mells, I am sorry you arent happy with the number of follies you saw in your scan. i am glad that your DR is reacting quickly to try to help increase your numbers though. Fingers crossed the medication changes/increase result in more eggs for your ER. As some of the other girls have mentioned, you can end up with more eggs than the number of follies you are seeing in the ultrasound. Good luck to you!!! :dust::dust:

@Sweetness, fingers crossed that the majority of eggs develop into healthy embryos!! :hugs: Good luck to you!!! My dr said it was normal for a women to have anywhere from 6 to 20 eggs, so I think the number you got seems good. And like many of the other girls have said all it takes is one healthy embryo!!! :dust::dust:

thanks girls!

Em - do you take your dog to the park often, any off leash parks?

I take them to the Central Park a lot since we live so close. I have two Chihuahuas, the other one is a little boy named Mateo :). Do you have dogs? I take them to this grassy area behind Wollman Rink (the ice skating rink in the southeast corner of the park) that is sort of an unofficial dog park. It's fenced in so everyone lets their dogs off leash but you're not really supposed to unless it's before 9am or after 8pm I think.

Ladies ladies thanks again so much you guys are awesome I feel better after reading your lovely words and advice. I'm glad I have you guys through all this

Again I will do personnels later I'm laying on the couch In some pain. Most like pressure and feels like some is twisting my female insides

Again you guys are awesome baby dust to everyone!!!!

I'm glad you're feeling better. I found that the anesthesia meds made me feel especially sad yesterday. I know that's a side effect of narcotics in general. Good idea to take it easy on the couch.

@First Try, Congrats on your embryos!!! Those are great numbers hun!! Good luck for the ET!!! :dust::dust:

@Ash, sorry you didn't get any frosties. :hugs::hugs: But I have everything crossed that you won't need them because you will be getting your BFP!! :dust::dust: You also have a back up plan with another covered fresh cycle either way, so everything is going to be alright hun either way this is going to work out for you!!! :hugs::hugs:

@Em, your little dog is such a cutie!!! :winkwink:

WOW, this thread moves so fast... well I was trying to type up my previous post, their was already like 5 new posts...LOL... So much going on, and so exciting... Fingers crossed for all of us that there are tons more BFP's in our futures!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Em - Such a cute name! I have one dog named Rupert, he's a pomeranian mixed with a toy sheltie, they're called poshie or shelterian. He loooved to play with other dogs so I normally bring him to this off leash dog park on 12th ave and 54th street since I live on 54th and 8th it's really close :) I've been wanting to bring him to central park but I don't really know where to bring him there where I can let him off his leash. I'll have to try out that area you were talking about!

wanna - thanks girl!! I know that it will work out eventually but it's just stressful because the whole process is long and .. uncomfortable. But I will be okay and I could have it worse!

I got my fert report. 7 out of 8 fertilized!! One egg was overcooked. So we have 7 embryos:happydance: I thought I posted it on here but I think I only put it in my TTC journal. I'm trying to multitask today and catch on a million emails and my head is all over the place.

We still have a long way to go. They need it to make it to day 5 to be frozen. The Embryologist will call on Saturday with an update on how they're doing. DH and I are so so happy we've made it this far!!

Yay everyone!! So many exciting things!!!! Em, first, sweetness!! Congrats!!

Ash sorry no frosties!!

Ash - thanks! I love Rupert's name too :). You should definitely try that area. It's on the north side of the rink just behind where they have a patio overlooking the rink. Lots of people and their dogs are there after 4pm on weekdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->