Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ali so lupron gave me hot flashes. Also some extra bitchyness if you will :)

Oh and my ET will be a 5dt at 1245 on tues of this coming week. Not unless he calls and embryos stop growing then it will be a 3dt. Hoping everything is going to be on

Ali so lupron gave me hot flashes. Also some extra bitchyness if you will :)

Oh no! I've been bitchy for the past month on BCP, so I guess I'm going to be bitchy for a little bit longer.. :haha: I had hot flashes when I took clomid, got so bad I had to turn the A/C down really low. Everyone else was freezing, but at least I was comfortable :blush:

Wanna - sounds like everything is going really well! :thumbup:

Alli - welcome to the group and yay for getting started, here's to us all having a bump for xmas! :happydance: :xmas12:

Sweet - I was very bloated after ER, i looked about 6 months pregnant (i wish for real) and none of my pants fit, so had to keep top button open :haha:

AFM - worrying that I haven't rested enough, even though i've barely done anything, guess i'm bound to be like this.

I had a massive argument with DH last night too :hissy: I think everything just got to me, luckily he didn't hold it against me after I apologised. :thumbup:

:hug: and :dust: to all

Lotus - I'm sorry you have to wait longer and I hope you have a quick recovery!

Sweetness - I have been really bloated too. It's gone down some but the first two days were really bad. I still look 5 months pregnant though.

Wanna - it sounds like you had a great baseline ultrasound! You are moving right along!

Glorybump and Alicatt - welcome!

JDH - I've had some pretty stupid arguments with DH lately. We never fight so I know this is a side effect of the hormones.

Well ladies on my phone so will catch up properly later. Done my second injection this morning and went great still stingy and the injection site was very itchy but i resisted the urge to scratch lol

Hi :hi: Ladies!

I think I've talked to a few of you in the past and was hoping I could join you?

I started my cycle today :wohoo:

I am doing the long lupron cycle, and today was day one of lupron.

Lupron Nov 9th - Nov 26th
Menopur and Bravelle Nov 26th -?
Estimated Egg Retrieval and ICSI Dec 8-10
Embryo Transfer 3 days later with AH
Hoping for a :bfp: for Christmas!

Welcome to the group hun!!! How exciting you are getting started!! Good luck to you!!:dust::dust:

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/Jeanna_Marek/Greetings/Welcome/Group/Welcometothegroup4.gif

As far as side effects from the lupron, I was very bitchy as well, I had a very low tolerance for things and was getting annoyed at the silliest things, my DH was driving me bananas and he wasn't really even doing anything. I have hot flashes. I also feel bloated and hungrier than normal. I had some cramping. Although I have been on the lupron for a while now and I feel like the side effects are lessening, so I think my body is adjusting to them some what now.

Well ladies on my phone so will catch up properly later. Done my second injection this morning and went great still stingy and the injection site was very itchy but i resisted the urge to scratch lol

I am glad your injections are going good!! :winkwink:

Try icing the area before you do your injections, it helps to stop the itching and redness at the injection site.... great advice from Ash!! :thumbup:

Quick Question... Did you girls have a lighter and shorter period well on your lupron?? I am on CD 3 and AF is pretty much gone today, and yesterday was very light.

Glory - sorry you've had such a hard time thus far but I really hope this new doctor can get you pregnant! Yay for being PUPO! I'm only 3dp5dt today so FX'd for both of us!

Lotus - I hope they get that c. diff sorted out so you can get started and not be delayed too much! :hugs:

Wanna - I'm happy that your baseline went good! They normally are very quick even at my doctor's office. It's in and out in about 10 minutes. I always have light periods so I can't really help but I'm sure you're fine! :)

Ali - welcome the group! Congrats on starting your cycle, lets get some BFP's going for christmas! :happydance:

Sweet - I hope your embies keep growing and you can get that 5dt! FX'd!

JDH - I think we're going to worry forever! Even when we're pregnant we'll find something else to worry about and then when they're born we'll worry about every little thing they do! :) But I can't wait!

tcmc - you should ice the area that you're going to inject yourself before you do it, it takes the sting and the itch away!

AFM - 3dp5dt and just waiting. I went to a nice dinner with my mom, her friend Julie, and my OH last night. We went to gallaghers, it's a steak place that ages their steak for 21 days or something. very good! I'm getting impatient now but trying to keep busy. Last night I had some VERY vivid dreams but I'm trying not to look into it even though I want to!

4 good follies this morning with a few others. Hoping they catch up and I get lots of eggs!

Welcome to the new ladies. And good luck to all for a successful week!

Yay for follies Mells, fingers crossed a few more pop up! x

Mells- yay! Hopefully you will get a lot!

Ash- thanks so far its a 5dt sooooo keep em growing. :). How are you? Sounds like not symptom spotting :)

When I had my injections they did the same thing.

Alli - welcome to the group and yay for getting started, here's to us all having a bump for xmas! :happydance: :xmas12:

Sweet - I was very bloated after ER, i looked about 6 months pregnant (i wish for real) and none of my pants fit, so had to keep top button open :haha:

AFM - worrying that I haven't rested enough, even though i've barely done anything, guess i'm bound to be like this.

I had a massive argument with DH last night too :hissy: I think everything just got to me, luckily he didn't hold it against me after I apologised. :thumbup:

Jdh- yes and I'm still bloated wth. ER Was thurs. did you have any constipation? And these meds make me crazy crazy. My poor husband walks on egg shells :)

Jdh- yes and I'm still bloated wth. ER Was thurs. did you have any constipation? And these meds make me crazy crazy. My poor husband walks on egg shells :)

Yeah a bit of constipation but I took meds straight away for it, as I suffered really bad last time. I cried with the pain of it :blush:

Wanna- how is everything going?

Glory- good luck!!!!

Lotus- did they decide what they were going to do??

Em- hope all is well.

AFM- doc called today all four are still growing nicely. It's looking like a 5dt :)

Sorry if I missed anyone trying to do this on my phone

Wanna- how is everything going?

Glory- good luck!!!!

Lotus- did they decide what they were going to do??

Em- hope all is well.

AFM- doc called today all four are still growing nicely. It's looking like a 5dt :)

Sorry if I missed anyone trying to do this on my phone

Looks like a lot of positive things going on this thread :happydance: Lotus, sorry you aren't feeling well!

Sweetness - :yipee: for your embies growing and staying strong!! I had a 5dt last IVF, but we are going to do a 3dt this time with assisted hatching. I hope the bloating and constipation are going away. Definitely take something for the constipation, I believe I took a gentle stool softener, and keep drinking loads of fluids, gatorade and if you can stomach it, pedialyte (it has more electrolytes so it is better than gatorade). You'll feel better in a few days.

Sweetness- Great news on your embies! :)

Welcome Alicatt! It's nice to see a fellow Floridian here. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm just about 3 weeks away from the start of stims. I'm very impatient for it to get here!

Sweetness- Great news on your embies! :)

Welcome Alicatt! It's nice to see a fellow Floridian here. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm just about 3 weeks away from the start of stims. I'm very impatient for it to get here!

YAY! Go Florida (even if we can't figure out who won the election)! Looks to me like we'll be cycle buddies, you start your stims only 4 days after me, but I usually have to stim for longer, so we may be doing our ER and ET around the same time! Our target for ER is Dec 8-11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->