Ivf oct/nov/dec

Finally got the update! We have 5 still going strong! The Dr. said they are grade 1 which is the highest grade given at our clinic. :happydance:
I'm so so happy right now!!

Finally got the update! We have 5 still going strong! The Dr. said they are grade 1 which is the highest grade given at our clinic. :happydance:

:happydance: Yay! That's great news, Em! :happydance:

WOO HOOO!!! That is great news hun!! :happydance:I am so happy for you!!:thumbup:

Wanna- how is everything going?

Glory- good luck!!!!

Lotus- did they decide what they were going to do??

Em- hope all is well.

AFM- doc called today all four are still growing nicely. It's looking like a 5dt :)

Sorry if I missed anyone trying to do this on my phone

@Sweetness, I am so glad that all 4 of your embryos are growing nice and strong still!! Good luck for ET!!! Do you know how many embryos you are going to put back in as long as all 4 stay healthy?

AFM, I am super tired, thanks for asking me how I am doing. I haven't been sleeping very good since I have been at my mom's house. Geesh, what I wouldn't give for my own bed right now back at home!!! :wacko: Plus the lupron always makes me super sleepy after I take the injection. :sleep: I feel like I have been running on fumes the entire time I have been here...:sleep:

YAYAYAYAY! Thats awesome! Are those the ones that were frozen? And if they were not could I ask the doc tom when he calls what grade they are or wiykd he be able to since its only 3 day?

Yay - So pleased for you Em :happydance:

Wanna- how is everything going?

Glory- good luck!!!!

Lotus- did they decide what they were going to do??

Em- hope all is well.

AFM- doc called today all four are still growing nicely. It's looking like a 5dt :)

Sorry if I missed anyone trying to do this on my phone

@Sweetness, I am so glad that all 4 of your embryos are growing nice and strong still!! Good luck for ET!!! Do you know how many embryos you are going to put back in as long as all 4 stay healthy?

AFM, I am super tired, thanks for asking me how I am doing. I haven't been sleeping very good since I have been at my mom's house. Geesh, what I wouldn't give for my own bed right now back at home!!! :wacko: Plus the lupron always makes me super sleepy after I take the injection. :sleep: I feel like I have been running on fumes the entire time I have been here...:sleep:

Feel better soon wanna - I too could sleep all day and night at the mo, hoping that's not just the meds but also my little bubbas snuggling in - too early for this I know, but nothing wrong with wishful thinking :thumbup:

Off to bed now, night all :hugs:

wanna- Yes I am glad that all 4 are still doing good. My hopes are a lot better, I wish I could put three in but he will only do 2. Now if this one doesnt take im requestung to put three in only if the other two dont make it and I have to restim. I just PRAY one or both of these take.

Also those meds made me tired on top of being bitchy, oh hell what dont those meds do to me?!?!? They make me crazy :) And esp being soooo tired there is def no place like home esp your bed. Its just not the same no matter how big or comfy its just not "your" bed. Any way I cant wait to see how many follies you have

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~baby dust to you and all~~~~~~~~~~~~

YA em and sweet!! I'm glad embryos are doing good!!!

Congrats Em and Sweetness!

AFM, we have four 8-cells and two 6-cells. 5dt on Monday. I don't know how to judge that. How many usually make it to blast after day 3? Thanks.

Firsttry: It depends. We had 2/14 cycle 1, 3/12 cycle 2 and 6/12 cycle 3...some get a bunch, most only get a few.

AFM: I am worried about my FET. I have to call the nurse monday because I have been spotting. I am only on estrace and start progesterone tomorrow so I am hoping the progesterone stops it, but its on and off and I have a few cramps. Its been happing ever since stopping AF. I know its not ovulation because when I have my scan I had a few very small follicles. Abnormal bleeding is a side effect of estrace and last cycle I had a lot of cervical bleeding so I wonder if its from that. I actually had spotting up until a few days before retrieval, worse when I was exercising. I want to make sure lining is perfect so I may see about another scan. This is just worrying me!

I just wanted to recommend a stool softner after the ET if anyone feels constipated. When I had my hysteroscopy and laparascopy back on 08/29/12 I didn't go number 2 for like almost 3 days, so I took a stool softner and it was gentle and made it easier to go.

When you guys did your ER did the dr have IV's with fluids on you? I was just wondering?

Wanna: I think as part of the anesthesia they have fluids running but only for a short period of time... They have to run the sedation with fluids.

@Mo, I am sorry about the spotting that you have been having!!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: I hope your lining is still thick enough and that everything can move forward with your FET as scheduled!! Good luck hun!!! :dust::dust:

@First, I hope your embryo's are healthy and they continue to grow.:hugs::hugs: Unfortunatly I am not sure what is common for the embryos as far as the number of cells and devlopment. Maybe one of the other ladies can chime in on this... :shrug:

Thanks everyone!! DH and I are so happy! We still have a long way to go but at least we've made it past this hurdle :)

First - congrats!! My RE said 30-50% make it to blast.

Sweetness - they haven't been frozen yet. They'll be frozen on day 5 - fx they make it that far. I think the grading system works differently at each clinic but my clinic grades them on day 3 so you should definitely ask tomorrow.

Mo - sorry about the spotting. Can you call the nurse on Sunday instead of waiting until Monday?

Wanna - the meds made me so tired too and I would also wake up feeling like I didn't really get a good nights sleep. I'm sure it's extra hard not being in your own bed. :hugs:

hey ladies, this thread really is soooo busy now!! i think the meds are doing another number on me cos me concentration is cr*p at the min:dohh:

thank you all for the advice with the injections :hugs: i have felt a few little twinges low down around my old C-section scar today so im hoping that means the stimming is starting to do something:shrug:

for all the ladies who are PUPO i hope you are all feeling well and the TWW isnt too stressful:hugs:

for all of those about to have ER and ET good luck i am always thinking about all you ladies on here and hope that everything runs smoothly for all of you:hugs:

so AFM so far my ER is set for the 21/11 and ET is the 23/11 (2 day transfer:growlmad:) and of course 2 invitations for the day after transfer which i dont want to go to cos i just want to stay at home and relax and give my little embies peace and rest to snuggle down tight, but feel obliged to be there. 1 invite is my 24yo stepson fighting in a charity boxing match which i am definately turning down DH can go. the other tho is DH's neice is having a christening for her little boy and wants us there so i feel under pressure to go:cry:
Any thoughts/suggestions as to what i can do?:hugs::hugs:

So its official my friend called her buddy and he is going to do accu Mon at noon on his lunch break! Im excited but nervous. I hope this helps and doesnt do any damage

tcmc- Well chica sorry the meds are being a pain, it does suck. I myself am not doing pretty much anything from Tues- Sun night. Like nothing. I feel that we have already been through so much and that this isnt the cheapest procedure that we are entitled to miss things. I am maybe its me being selfish but I have cam to far and been throught too much. This is about you and you should do what makes you feel comfortable. I know of some girls who dont have any days bedrest and some have bedrest til the preg test day. I am not taking any chances. PLus my doc says 2 days strict bedrest then take it "easy" til the preg test day. It will all turn out great because it will be the decision you made :) everyone is different

sweet: it wont do any damage.
Em: the clinic is open on sunday but only for scans and bloodwork for scheduled patients. It wont make a difference I think to call sunday. I will call at 8am monday. I hope this doesnt change anything. I wonder if adding the progesterone tomorrow will do anything?

thanks sweetness and ur right it is too long and hard of a journey with too much to lose to worry about offending ppl DH can still go and i can chill out with DVDs and look after our little embies :)

Thanks u have made me feel better:hugs:

Im sorry Sweetness_87 for last response. I have to believe 3rd time is a charm. I had a slight case of OHSS for about 5 days: swollen ovaries oranges. Ret: 18 eggs Fert: 15 eggs.
Mature: 11 eggs. Hubby along with dr. decide two put back two 5AA grade.
How are you two doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->