Ivf oct/nov/dec

Oh wow I looked up the symptoms and yes I think that's it like 98% my estrogen ended up being well over 4000. Like te bloating is terrible mom ( who's also an RN) was concerned with all my issues and brought up a potential ER visit its starting to get a little better thank gosh. Thanks again!!!

Oh no sorry you're still feeling like this! I hope it's better today and when in doubt go to the ER. You don't want to mess around with OHSS!

It's nice to hear people's success

I have been trying for 7 years and about to start my first round of icsi. Just waiting to start my period then I need a scan to rule out a polyp :winkwink:

I'm new on here so good to hear other people's stories

Thanks x

thanks for all the words of support girls it has helped me realise that its me i have to think about at this moment in time and will be making my excuses that i have a tummy bug or something since none of them know we are doing IVF:hugs:

Sweetness- if u have any concerns no matter how small just go get checked out better safe than sorry:hugs:

AFM- i have had an overwhelming urge to go back to mass recently, so this morning i got up and dressed did my injection and walked up to church, feel good and hope to make a routine of it every week:hugs:

Wow, so much has gone down in the last day I haven't been on! You girls have been busy little bees! I'm so sorry in advance if I missed anyone, I tried my best to respond to all of you!

Mells - I hope you get more follies! FX'd hun!

Lucie - I hope the next 3 weeks go quick so you can start!

Em - 5 embies still growing is GREAT! Can't wait for your ET!

JDH - Are you going to test before your beta? Goodness, I was out walking around the day after my ET. Not a lot, maybe like 30 minutes max but my doctor told me not to have too much bedrest. He said that not being active can cause limited blood flow, etc. and you need blood flow for implantation. IDK ... I thought he was going to tell me bed rest for about 2 days but no ... it was opposite, I was surprised! I took it easy still but still did stuff. I hope you have a nice time out at the movies! What did you guys end up seeing?

tcmc - I agree with all of the other ladies, now is the time to be selfish if any! You have to do what's best for you. Your body has been going through so much and you have to make sure you're comfortable and healthy.

Sweet - if you're really worried about OHSS I would go to the hospital or at least call you doctor. A few things I did after my ER since my E2 was 6000 at the point of ER was weigh myself. I made sure every morning, afternoon and night I weighed myself to make sure I hadn't gained a lot of weight and I didn't so I tried not to worry. I also drank 1.5 liters of gatorade a day at LEAST! I also had 2 eggs every morning and pickles (they have a lot of sodium). I really hope you're getting better but I was sore/bloated for about 4 days total so ... keep your head up, do what you can to prevent it and you will be fine!

AFM - I am 4dp5dt and I'm feeling okay. Pretty dizzy, cramping/pinching, headache on and off, and I'm pretty tired, which I'm sure is the meds catching up with me! I went to bed last night at 6pm and slept until this morning! Ridiculous! I've been keeping up with my PIO shots and I went in Friday for a progesterone check and it was 35 so they said it's perfect and to come in on Friday the 16th for my beta pregnancy test! I'm trying not to look into symptoms because I know they can be from the progesterone. I'm just lying around a lot, trying to rest, watching TV, knitting and eating lots! :haha:

Mo - I bet the progesterone will help it and if nothing else when you call on Monday they can adjust the medications. I would still try to call today if I was you. There has to be someone answering the phones or you can leave a message. My nurse said to always call no matter what even if it's just to put my mind at ease.

tcmc - I agree with everyone else, you have to think about yourself right now. People will understand and if they don't then that's their problem. You have a right to be selfish during this time.

Sweetness - just keep in mind that grades aren't the be all end all. My RE said it's just a guide for them but plenty of "perfect" highly graded embryos don't end up as a BFP and lots of "ugly" lower grade embryos do.

JDH - have fun at the cinema! What are you going to see?

I have been trying for 7 years and about to start my first round of icsi. Just waiting to start my period then I need a scan to rule out a polyp :winkwink:

Thanks x

Welcome! Goodluck! When is AF suppose to be here?

Tcmc- glad toy decided to have "me" time. I'm literally not doing really anything beside mon and that's my acupuncture then going to be lazy til sun :)

Ash- I know it's so hard not to want to read into it. U going to take an at hon test

Mich- how did your acupuncture go????

Wanna- hope your doing okay.

Hold- u still out there???

Em,jdh, Lucie how is everything???

AFM- symptoms are getting better still pretty bloated but didn't gain weight today. My estrogen ended up being crazy high. I know she said it tripled in like one day or doubled I don't remember :) just glad I'm feeling better.

Also doc called my 4 embies still growing. I asked if he graded them and he said I have 2-8 cells and 1- 7 cell abd 1-5 cell. He said " I feel confident we will have good embryos when we transfer" I asked about the 5 cell catching up and he said maybe..... I don't want to freeze just one I wish he would put all three in. But I know he won't. Ughhhh who knows. But i think 8 ad 7 cells are good after to ER on thur

Thanks x

Welcome to the group!!! :flower: Are you going to be doing the long protocol and starting lupron soon? When do you start your meds? Good luck and baby dust to you!!!! :dust::dust:

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/DTL%20Welcome/SuzyVal08WlcmeToGroup.gif

@Sweetness, I am glad that you are feeling better today hun!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope your embryos continue to grow nicely. Good luck with ET!!! :dust::dust:

AFM, I am doing okay. I will be heading over to my sister's house soon to start my STIM's and I am a little nervous about the bigger needles poking me. :wacko: We are going to do the injections every day around lunch time for the rest of my injections with my sister. I have 3 injections now, 375 of the Gonal F, 75 of the menopur, and I have stepped down from 10 to 5 of the lupron. Hopefully the needles just look scarier than they actually will feel. Eeeekkk.... :wacko: I will do an update later to let you girls know how the injections go.

Welcome Smirn!

Sweet- I had what my dr. called a "mild" case of OHSS after my first ivf. It started the night of ER and lasted for 5 days or so. I felt very full in my abdomen, it was hard to take a deep breath, and my abdomen felt very hard to the touch. When I went in for my ET, the dr. felt my abdomen and promptly told me I was to limit my fluids to 1 liter a day. If you are worried, I would call your dr and see what they say.

Nothing interesting going on with me. Looking forward to next weekend. My dad is flying down next Sunday and will be here until the 1st. We haven't seen him since July, so I'm excited for him to visit!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hello ladies, there's so much going on in here its so hard to keep up! Good luck to those who are waiting for ET. Good luck to those who are waiting for ER and to those who are stimming. I can say that this road is very hard but we will all be moms.

So I still don't believe it as I'm typing it but I tested this morning and :bfp: came up! I still don't believe it! My OTD is Wednesday I pray we get a good beta. I still have each one of you in my prayers. Thank you for the support!

Yay happy!!! Congratulations! Is it a dark bfp or a squinter? Either way it's a bfp yay!!! :happydance:

Wow, so much has gone down in the last day I haven't been on! You girls have been busy little bees! I'm so sorry in advance if I missed anyone, I tried my best to respond to all of you!

Mells - I hope you get more follies! FX'd hun!

Lucie - I hope the next 3 weeks go quick so you can start!

Em - 5 embies still growing is GREAT! Can't wait for your ET!

JDH - Are you going to test before your beta? Goodness, I was out walking around the day after my ET. Not a lot, maybe like 30 minutes max but my doctor told me not to have too much bedrest. He said that not being active can cause limited blood flow, etc. and you need blood flow for implantation. IDK ... I thought he was going to tell me bed rest for about 2 days but no ... it was opposite, I was surprised! I took it easy still but still did stuff. I hope you have a nice time out at the movies! What did you guys end up seeing?

tcmc - I agree with all of the other ladies, now is the time to be selfish if any! You have to do what's best for you. Your body has been going through so much and you have to make sure you're comfortable and healthy.

Sweet - if you're really worried about OHSS I would go to the hospital or at least call you doctor. A few things I did after my ER since my E2 was 6000 at the point of ER was weigh myself. I made sure every morning, afternoon and night I weighed myself to make sure I hadn't gained a lot of weight and I didn't so I tried not to worry. I also drank 1.5 liters of gatorade a day at LEAST! I also had 2 eggs every morning and pickles (they have a lot of sodium). I really hope you're getting better but I was sore/bloated for about 4 days total so ... keep your head up, do what you can to prevent it and you will be fine!

AFM - I am 4dp5dt and I'm feeling okay. Pretty dizzy, cramping/pinching, headache on and off, and I'm pretty tired, which I'm sure is the meds catching up with me! I went to bed last night at 6pm and slept until this morning! Ridiculous! I've been keeping up with my PIO shots and I went in Friday for a progesterone check and it was 35 so they said it's perfect and to come in on Friday the 16th for my beta pregnancy test! I'm trying not to look into symptoms because I know they can be from the progesterone. I'm just lying around a lot, trying to rest, watching TV, knitting and eating lots! :haha:

We don't have a BETA test in the UK, just a standard HPT. My OTD is 23rd Nov when i'll be 16dp2dt so yeah i'll probs do an earlier one lol if it's going to have worked I think it should show before this which would technically be 18DPO. However because of my history of miscarriages my doctors have told me that if i would like to have a BETA then they will give me one on 23rd if my HPT is positive. Which it will be (PMA) :happydance:

We ended up seeing 'Argo' at the cinema and it was absolutely brilliant. Based on a true story and had me weeping too. This could have been a mix of the meds though :haha:

It's dark plus the digital says "pregnant"

You are next ash. Those symptoms sound promising!

Hello ladies, there's so much going on in here its so hard to keep up! Good luck to those who are waiting for ET. Good luck to those who are waiting for ER and to those who are stimming. I can say that this road is very hard but we will all be moms.

So I still don't believe it as I'm typing it but I tested this morning and :bfp: came up! I still don't believe it! My OTD is Wednesday I pray we get a good beta. I still have each one of you in my prayers. Thank you for the support!

OMG Happy congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

Post a pic of test. I love looking at them! :haha:

JDH - oooo I've been wanting to see that movie! Maybe I'll get OH to bring me to see it, except we're supposed to be going to see Breaking dawn on Thursday night so this week might not be the best! OMG 18dpo I would go crazy! I'm already going crazy wanting to test!

Happy - omg, yay! I agree with JDH, pictures! Did you have any symptoms during your wait or did you try to not pick out any?

Ash, my symptoms are stabbing feelings around my niples and very heavy, very tired especially after lunch. I've been going to bed around 7:30. I have twingles around my uterus more like a pulling feeling. Very emotional but at the same time happy.

happy - those tests are amazing! So happy for you :happydance: So what are you number 4 for this thread? I can't remember but I'm REALLY hoping it stays so positive! Lucky thread here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->