Ivf oct/nov/dec

wanna - I'm so glad you survived your first night of shots! They're not so bad :) and the more you do it, the easier it will get!

I've been cramping pretty hard for the last 30 minutes ... I hope my period isn't going to decide show her ugly face earlier then she's supposed to!

Me too ash but I doubt it is AF cramps just saying :) I have a great feeling bout everyone in this thread :). Hey also what grade where your embryos?

Thanks sweet! I'm happy to be a part of this thread, everyone is so positive and helpful! They didn't tell me like the in detail grades, but the one was excellent and the other was great quality.

ash: cramps are a good sign!!

My clinic doesn't grade the embryos; they just call them good, fair or poor. Well, maybe they grade the day 3'ers (I havent seen a day3 report) but on blasts they don't at least.

@Ash, I hope the :witch: stays away and your BFP is just around the corner. :hugs::hugs::af::af::af: I have heard lots of girls say that cramps were an early pregnancy symptom for them and that they thought AF was coming before they got their BFP, so hang in there hun. :hugs::hugs: Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you!! :dust::dust: :dust:

wanna - I'm so glad you survived your first night of shots! They're not so bad :) and the more you do it, the easier it will get!

I've been cramping pretty hard for the last 30 minutes ... I hope my period isn't going to decide show her ugly face earlier then she's supposed to!

Me too ash but I doubt it is AF cramps just saying :) I have a great feeling bout everyone in this thread :). Hey also what grade where your embryos?

Ash.. what DPO are you? Implantation after IVF ususally happens between 6-10 days past ER, but mostly around 6-8 dp ER. There is a great list that I had when I did my last cycle. It showed what was happening on each day.

I found it, this helped me during my last cycle a whole lot!

For 3-Day Embryo Transfer:
1dpt … embryo is growing and developing
2dpt … Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dp … Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt … Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt … Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt … Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt … Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt … Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt … More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt … More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt … HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

For 5-Day Embryo Transfer:
-1dpt … embryo is growing and developing
0dpt … Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt … Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt … Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt … Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt … Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt … Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt … Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt … More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt … More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt … HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Mo - thanks for the positive words! I've heard they are but the ones tonight are different than the ones I've been having but maybe that's because they're really implanting tonight since I'm 4dp5dt. :) PMA PMA PMA!

wanna - thanks girl!

ali - I'm 4dp5dt today and dpo is how many days you are from er right? That would be 9 days ago so the cramps would make sense but I don't want to get too excited that it worked ya know? Especially cause lots of people have said that progesterone can cause cramps too ... progesterone is EVIL!

Mo - thanks for the positive words! I've heard they are but the ones tonight are different than the ones I've been having but maybe that's because they're really implanting tonight since I'm 4dp5dt. :) PMA PMA PMA!

wanna - thanks girl!

ali - I'm 4dp5dt today and dpo is how many days you are from er right? That would be 9 days ago so the cramps would make sense but I don't want to get too excited that it worked ya know? Especially cause lots of people have said that progesterone can cause cramps too ... progesterone is EVIL!

Yes, 4+5 = 9. I wasn't sure if I would find that chart or not, but you are right on schedule, the cramps could very likely be the implantation of the embryo as it buries deeper. FX'd and :dust: that this is exactly what you are feeling!

Wanna - well hot flashes bitchyness cry real easy which I don't normally cry. And also the hcg shot always does havock on my system like extreme moodiness. Now I haven't taken menopur just reponex instead

It doesn't end after transfer! I have hot flashes and constantly crying for no reason and moody!

Ash, I'm still feeling cramps. Besides if you are on progesterone and estrogen you won't get your period. I have a good feeling about you! Are you planning on testing early?

Happy - thanks! I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning ... OH doesn't want me to but I kind of feel like I want to ... I might hold out until Tuesday ... I'm definitely going to do an HPT before the beta but haven't decide when yet.

Congrats, Happy:bunny:!! :happydance: This thread is so lucky! Yay!

AFM: I might get to continue with this cycle with ER the week of Dec 10. I got new meds and am getting better already. I feel so much more relaxed about everything. This might actually work! :thumbup:

GL tomorrow Ash if you test!! Be sure to test the day after as well b/c of the trigger (did you trigger with ovidrel or HCG??)..... I had my first BFP with my 2nd cycle at 5dpt and with my 3rd cycle at 5dpt (faint, darker on 6dpt, but then didnt progress).... FX for you! Your symptoms sound promising!

I can't believe I dont have any pregnancy tests!!! I have almost purchased some ICs on ebay but I resisted. I usually have 50+ strips at this point before transfer and some FRERs and a couple digis (I sound crazy) but I dont think I want to torture myself this time. All the left over test I had (including a didi with conception indicator) were given to another member. I'm GLAD my transfer is a friday and I start a new job the next monday so I will be focused on that!! I am HOPING to not test until 7dpt but will see how it works out.... DH will be here to keep me from purchasing tests :)

Mo - I had the ovidrel trigger. I will definitely continue testing to see if it progresses, I'm such an addict for POAS I can't even help myself! Did you use a FRER or an IC? I only have a FRER so ... I hope it works! Thanks! I hope these symptoms are good too!

Ash & Sweet - Cramps are a good sign and don't think they will end after ET. I just had some really bad ones about an hour ago. they come and go. Somedays they are so-so and somedays they are unbearable. The first 5 days after ET they were really unbearable. I felt like I was giving birth already(I don't know what that feels like but I had never felt so much painful cramps then I did after ET). My husband was scared neighbors were going to think he was hitting me because I was screaming in pain sometimes too. Drinking more water and eating foods to help me have easier bowel movements help but cramps are still painful sometimes.

I hope both of you have good news for us soon. Let's keep our perfect thread going girls!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Mo - I had the ovidrel trigger. I will definitely continue testing to see if it progresses, I'm such an addict for POAS I can't even help myself! Did you use a FRER or an IC? I only have a FRER so ... I hope it works! Thanks! I hope these symptoms are good too!

Both :dohh: The pink IC with HCG written on it (those are awesome) and the FRER... Both were obviously faint. I would wait until 7dpt if possible :) (lets see if I wait that long after mine lol).

Happy - thanks! I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning ... OH doesn't want me to but I kind of feel like I want to ... I might hold out until Tuesday ... I'm definitely going to do an HPT before the beta but haven't decide when yet.

I think 11DPO or 6dp5dt is a safe bet, I think most IVFs are positive by then, but then I have heard of women not getting a positive on a HPT until after beta. So don't be upset if you don't see a BFP.

Hey ladies I am almost 100 percent! I should be there tomorrow. thank you guys for teaching me!!!!!

How is everyone else???

Im so egar for my accup tomorrow at 1230!!!

Will do individual ones tomorrow.

I think 11DPO or 6dp5dt is a safe bet, I think most IVFs are positive by then, but then I have heard of women not getting a positive on a HPT until after beta. So don't be upset if you don't see a BFP.

I know its hard to figure out why ladies dont get their bfp the first ivf cycle. But I was looking at your info and there shouldnt have been any reason for you not to get a BFP. I have heard of couples freezing their embies for a couple months to give their body a break. I know some woman feel as if the stimming and all that alone stresses their body out creating a potential BFN. I also know of a lot of girls that had their BFP the firt try. maybe im talking in circles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->