Ivf oct/nov/dec

Yayyyy Happy!!! Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:
This is a very lucky thread!!

Congrats happy! I am soooo excited. This is s lucky thread we are 4-4 with BFP!!!

Today I am 6dp5dt. I was surprise to see the line right away. Thank you ladies for the well wishes. This is in fact a very lucky thread. And now I am a true believer in FET.

Smirn - Welcome aboard. Good Luck on your icsi cycle!

Happy - Yay, Congrat's Hun! So happy for you!!! :happydance:

Ash - Hoping for a BFP for you! :dust:

Em & Sweet - I agree this is a lucky thread for sure!

I'm debating on when I can test cause the day of transfer I'm taking 2,500 units of hcg and don't want a false positive. When do IVF or fet people normally test?

I'm debating on when I can test cause the day of transfer I'm taking 2,500 units of hcg and don't want a false positive. When do IVF or fet people normally test?

Usually 14days after transfer but I tested on day 11(couldn't wait) and got a positive. Then did blood work on same day. You should be able to tell by day 10-11 with a over the counter pregnancy test but wait for your blood results to confirm. that's what we did. Baby dust to help hun. :dust:

Welcome Smirn!

Sweet- I had what my dr. called a "mild" case of OHSS after my first ivf. It started the night of ER and lasted for 5 days or so. I felt very full in my abdomen, it was hard to take a deep breath, and my abdomen felt very hard to the touch. When I went in for my ET, the dr. felt my abdomen and promptly told me I was to limit my fluids to 1 liter a day. If you are worried, I would call your dr and see what they say.

Nothing interesting going on with me. Looking forward to next weekend. My dad is flying down next Sunday and will be here until the 1st. We haven't seen him since July, so I'm excited for him to visit!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hey question I felt pretty good when I woke up but after I ate it got crazy bloated again and all the way up to my epigastric area. When I take deep breaths I do get slight pains in my lower abdomen. Anything u would recommend? I was reading and it said drink water anything else? I just want this gone before ET on tues

Welcome Smirn!

Sweet- I had what my dr. called a "mild" case of OHSS after my first ivf. It started the night of ER and lasted for 5 days or so. I felt very full in my abdomen, it was hard to take a deep breath, and my abdomen felt very hard to the touch. When I went in for my ET, the dr. felt my abdomen and promptly told me I was to limit my fluids to 1 liter a day. If you are worried, I would call your dr and see what they say.

Nothing interesting going on with me. Looking forward to next weekend. My dad is flying down next Sunday and will be here until the 1st. We haven't seen him since July, so I'm excited for him to visit!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hey question I felt pretty good when I woke up but after I ate it got crazy bloated again and all the way up to my epigastric area. When I take deep breaths I do get slight pains in my lower abdomen. Anything u would recommend? I was reading and it said drink water anything else? I just want this gone before ET on tues

Lot's of water! have papayas, avocados & milk of magnesia handy to help you go after ET.

K I will try that. Yesterday i was in a lot of pain and broke down and had to take Percocet. And I will drink more water. And when I have my ET I won't be drinking as much am caffiene or eating as much sugars. That should help to ya think?

K I will try that. Yesterday i was in a lot of pain and broke down and had to take Percocet. And I will drink more water. And when I have my ET I won't be drinking as much am caffiene or eating as much sugars. That should help to ya think?

yeah that will help too. try to eat healthy and drink lot's of water. Also, rest as much as possible the 1st 5days after ET. I also used an ice pack to rub my lower back with when the pain was really bad. It helped a bit too.

Want- yea I am taking off tues- sun then work 12 which will be taking it easy. My embryos this morning has 2- 8 cells then 1- 7 cells then 1 -5 cell the 8 cells sounds great. Ohhhhh just praying this takes

Hello ladies, there's so much going on in here its so hard to keep up! Good luck to those who are waiting for ET. Good luck to those who are waiting for ER and to those who are stimming. I can say that this road is very hard but we will all be moms.

So I still don't believe it as I'm typing it but I tested this morning and :bfp: came up! I still don't believe it! My OTD is Wednesday I pray we get a good beta. I still have each one of you in my prayers. Thank you for the support!

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your BFP hun!!!!:flower: I am so happy for you!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I still remember when we first met back on the VR wags thread!!! Yes it has been quite a journey for you!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you have a H&H 9 months!!:dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

@Sweetness, I hope you feel better soon hun!!!:hugs::hugs: You should get some gatorade and pedialyte to keep yourself hydrated. The pedialyte can be mixed with most drinks. You should also be eating alot of protein from what the other girls have been saying.

AFM, Well I survived my injections. I played you tube videos with instructions on how to do the injections before so I could make sure I was doing the menopur correctly with the water solution and the mixing and all of that jazz. My sister watched the gonal F video with me because of how the injection is different. You have to like push it and it snaps like several times and than hold it for like 5 to 10 seconds to make sure all of the fluid is out once it is into the skin.

So I thought the Gonal F would be the worst because of having to hold it in there for a longer amount of time but it wasn't to bad. I didn't feel much, just a small prick, But my sister didn't think she got it all in the first time because the crank thing had a 75 on it, so she had to repoke me again with the gonal f to make sure that all of the medicine got in okay. But all of it did go in the first time, and the default setting apparently always shows the 75 on it still I guess:shrug:, so lucky me I got an extra poke. I had blood ooze out of the injection site so I had to use my alcohol wipes and gauze pads to stop the bleeding.

The menopur was worse because it burned a little when it went in and there was alot of fluid that has to go in. Blood oozed out of that too after the injection. :wacko: I could feel a pretty nice prick with it as well when it went in. Mixing it is pretty easy though.

The lupron is even easier since I have stepped down from 10 to 5 units of it. So that is still the easiest shot.

I had a bunch of red spots on my belly after. Apparently you can also do the injections in your upper thighs but my sister seems to think the belly will be less painful, so I think we will stick with my belly for now. The icing is necessary because without it, i think the injections would be even more painful and I still had alot of redness even with the icing, so i think it helps cut down on it some. The icing numbs the area I think so it doesn't pinch as much with the injections.

Well I survived and I am not feeling any side effects yet, I am just super sleepy but that could be from the lupron because it has always made me sleepy. I also have some cramping in like my ovary area.

Happy-congrats on your BFP!!!!

Sweet- sounds like everyone is giving good tips, but if you are still feeling bad tomorrow, it wouldn't hurt to give your dr a call and see what they say.

Wanna- one tip I learned with the menopur that really helped was to mix it up and put it in the syringe, then let it sit for 5-10 mins. I found that really cut down on the burning.

Wannabe- oh sister u wait you will feel the awesome side effects soon. :) and yes you can do them in the thigh too but i know the stomach absorbs better and paying way too much not for something to absorb. Overall though glad the Were not too bad

Happy-congrats on your BFP!!!!

Sweet- sounds like everyone is giving good tips, but if you are still feeling bad tomorrow, it wouldn't hurt to give your dr a call and see what they say.

Wanna- one tip I learned with the menopur that really helped was to mix it up and put it in the syringe, then let it sit for 5-10 mins. I found that really cut down on the burning.

Thanks for the suggestion hun!!:flower: I will have to give that a try next time I do the menopur!:thumbup:

Wannabe- oh sister u wait you will feel the awesome side effects soon. :) and yes you can do them in the thigh too but i know the stomach absorbs better and paying way too much not for something to absorb. Overall though glad the Were not too bad

Thanks... LOL.... It sounds like I have alot to look forward to with some lovely side effects in a few days than huh!! :winkwink::haha:

What side effects did you have from the Stims meds hun?

Wanna - well hot flashes bitchyness cry real easy which I don't normally cry. And also the hcg shot always does havock on my system like extreme moodiness. Now I haven't taken menopur just reponex instead

wanna - I'm so glad you survived your first night of shots! They're not so bad :) and the more you do it, the easier it will get!

I've been cramping pretty hard for the last 30 minutes ... I hope my period isn't going to decide show her ugly face earlier then she's supposed to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->