Ivf oct/nov/dec

Happy - so excited for you! Congrats!

Ash - this is such a lucky thread, I think you will see you :bfp: soon!

Sweet - so glad that you are feeling better!

ASM, I'm doing ok. Today's US showed another intermediate follicule on the left side. That brings me to 5 with a bunch of smaller ones that we hope catch up in the next few days. I said a little prayer last night asking for the left side to kick into action, and I'm happy that it seems to have done just that. ER will probably be Friday.:)

:dust: to ALL!!!!

ASM, I'm doing ok. Today's US showed another intermediate follicule on the left side. That brings me to 5 with a bunch of smaller ones that we hope catch up in the next few days. I said a little prayer last night asking for the left side to kick into action, and I'm happy that it seems to have done just that. ER will probably be Friday.:)

Yay! I am excited! Time is fkying by

Glad things are moving along and improving now!! That is great news hun!! :thumbup: Good luck for your ER this Friday!!! :dust::dust::dust:

OMG!! I can't believe how much I have missed in 2 days!!

Happy- congrats!!! how exciting!! :happydance:

Ash- I can't wait to see your tests 2maro!! Sounds so promising :) I am knitting too! What are you making? I am making a baby blanket

Michelle-how are injections going for you?

Wanna- I am so excited that you started stimming! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Em- yay for your 5 embryos!!!

Mo- how is the spotting today? I hope everything goes well for your transfer!

First- how are you feeling?

Want- when is your scan? I can't believe you are 6 weeks!!

Sweet- The doctors gave me Percocet after my last LAP.. Man that stuff
made me sooo loopy I couldn't even function, but the pain was gone instantly! You must be very uncomfortable to need that stuff! So sorry :hugs: I hope everything settles down for you!

tcmc- glad your injections are going well! Mass sounds wonderful!

JDH- glad your transfer went well!! Good luck!!

Phantom- Welcome back! Glad you didn't need a D&C :hugs:

Mells- I hope everything works out well for you and your stimming response picks up!

Glory- welcome to the thread!

Lotus- so sorry about the c. diff bug!! That is no fun at all!

Alicatt- welcome! We are on the same cycle, I start Lupron on Tuesday with est ER Dec 9th. And you are using a sperm donor!? So am I :) I am so excited your joined!! Are you using a sperm bank? Did you purchase just 1 vial for previous IVF? I am single and using a sperm bank. The sperm bank I chose guarantees sperm count 10+ after thawing. I am sorry your first donor had poor sperm :( I finally found a donor that I LOVE so I am praying nothing goes wrong.

Lucie- when is your est ER? I start stimming Nov. 27th :)

I am sincerely sorry if I missed anyone!! I really tried :flower:

AFM: I have tried to keep busy the last few days in hopes of getting a little break from WAY to much thinking!! It hasn't worked so well.. But I got to spend some much needed time with my mom and I loved that! Tuesday is my first officially appt, injecting demo and I start Lupron :) I am extremely nervous about it... But I am just not sure why :shrug: I am really good at giving injections.. I graduated top of my class and was even able to be an observer for other students.. But still, I am just so nervous! Blah, hope some of the nerves pass after my appt.. My FS is very big on "higher IVF success rates result from positive thinking and no stress" so I am trying my best to do both of those things!

Hi everyone :wave:

Hope: I'm feeling well, just feeling some strange stirring.

Sweetness: my ET is tomorrow. We didn't get a status update today. The doctor is supposed to call in the morning to discuss how many we're going to transfer. The procedure will be in the morning. Then, 24 hrs of bed rest.

I think you're on for Tuesday, right? Things are getting exciting!

Srry. I was unable to post entire link because babyandbump only allow one to post a link or website if one has post 10 or more post. I hope the site gave answer some of your questions.

I know being positive is the key to IVF... People test positive at different stages but im 6dp/5dt and still :bfn: :cry:. My husband says no more test til my beta on 11/14. i think thats best cause im ::sad2: Please send me some :hugs:

I know being positive is the key to IVF... People test positive at different stages but im 6dp/5dt and still :bfn: :cry:. My husband says no more test til my beta on 11/14. i think thats best cause im ::sad2: Please send me some :hugs:

It's still early. Just remember that you may still be pregnant. Pretend you didn't test and hold out hope for your beta. Your embryo is probably still getting snuggled in. :hug:

:hugs: hun, this road is such an emotional one to walk, but praying that your little embie is still getting comfy.

AFM - I know were supposed to keep positive but it is difficult, I don't feel any different. Apart from the odd twinge in my lower back I feel totally normal. Just hoping that's not a bad thing :shrug: I keep trying to forget about it and relax but I just can't. I think i'll step outside and scream - may make me feel better :haha:

Ok ladies so who all as ER or ET this week??

I have my ET Friday!!! :happydance:

Hold: Thanks for asking. I started progesterone yesterday and the spotting has stopped! So I dont think I need to call the clinic unless it starts back up again. None all day yesterday so I am happy about that!! YAY for starting lupron soon!! It moves fast after that :)

Glory: You are not out until beta says negative!! FX for you!

Hold: Thanks for asking. I started progesterone yesterday and the spotting has stopped! So I dont think I need to call the clinic unless it starts back up again. None all day yesterday so I am happy about that!! YAY for starting lupron soon!! It moves fast after that :)

Yay for ET day :happydance: How many will you transfer?

It's still early. Just remember that you may still be pregnant. Pretend you didn't test and hold out hope for your beta. Your embryo is probably still getting snuggled in. :hug:

LotusBlossom !!!!
I truly felt your HUG and Positvity that it made me cry. I'm heeding your advice and holding out til beta : 11/14 :coffee: It's only tea in that cup. LOL.

It's always easier said then done. Hang in there! :hugs:

Mo - yay for ET on Friday!!!! Will you be transferring two?

Glory - so sorry :hugs: Keep your head up though!

AFM - I was woken up in the middle of the night by pretty strong cramps so I tested this morning and there is a very very very faint second line. I'm not calling it a bfp yet because it is soo light, I have to like turn the stick towards the light, etc. etc. but there is one there and it is pink so ... FX'd it keeps getting darker! I didn't really expect it to be dark today since I'm only 5dpt so I'm not upset at the color I'm still feeling really positive. So again FX'd!! I probably won't test now until Wednesday 7dpt.

:hugs: hun, this road is such an emotional one to walk, but praying that your little embie is still getting comfy.

AFM - I know were supposed to keep positive but it is difficult, I don't feel any different. Apart from the odd twinge in my lower back I feel totally normal. Just hoping that's not a bad thing :shrug: I keep trying to forget about it and relax but I just can't. I think i'll step outside and scream - may make me feel better :haha:

Ladies your words of encouragement means a great deal to ALL. This is more than just a thread its a FAMILY

AFM - I was woken up in the middle of the night by pretty strong cramps so I tested this morning and there is a very very very faint second line. I'm not calling it a bfp yet because it is soo light, I have to like turn the stick towards the light, etc. etc. but there is one there and it is pink so ... FX'd it keeps getting darker! I didn't really expect it to be dark today since I'm only 5dpt so I'm not upset at the color I'm still feeling really positive. So again FX'd!! I probably won't test now until Wednesday 7dpt.

I knew it! Yay!!! Post a pic for us, please.

@Glory, Sorry about the BFN. Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I agree with the other girls that it is very early still so please don't loose hope just yet! I have everything crossed for you and I am sending you lots of sticky baby dust that the next time you test you get a blazing dark BFP!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck with your ET hun!!!! I am sending you lots of sticky baby dust!! :dust::dust: I hope you get your BFP!! :thumbup:

Congrats hun!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope the next time you test it is even darker!! :thumbup:I am super excited and so happy for you!!! I have everything crossed for you and I am sending you tons of sticky baby dust!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->