Ivf oct/nov/dec

5 my bad hit the wrong button. And I'm so use to iuis having to wait for iuis and 14 days. So we can test at 5 ?

Well really if this were an IUI cycle I'd be 10dpo because the egg grew in the lab for 5 days and its been growing in me for 5 days so.. You can test that early yes.

Ash- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your test on wed! :)

First congrats on the transfer!

How is everyone else doing this morning? :hugs:

I am getting ready to make a list of questions I have for the FS 2maro. Is there anything you girls wanted to ask when first starting injections but forgot too?? I just feel like I don't have very many questions :shrug: but I should!!

One grade A blastocyst transferred! Hoping its 4 remaining siblings are good enough to freeze tomorrow.

Excellent First! Congrats on being PUPO :baby:

I have such a good feeling for you, because I think you did fab with it being an IUI convert to IVF, you got so many egss and excellent quality embies that it's defo going to be BFP!! :thumbup:

When do you test?

GL for the others to freeze too :hugs:

Thank you, JDH. I hope you're right. I'll probably POAS a lot. As of this morning, I still had the trigger in me.

I'm sorry that you're not feeling optimistic. It looks like you're not having a problem having sperm meet egg. It's just the sticking part. IVF is supposed to help with that. You'll get your miracle, one way or another :hugs:

One grade A blastocyst transferred! Hoping its 4 remaining siblings are good enough to freeze tomorrow.

Excellent First! Congrats on being PUPO :baby:

I have such a good feeling for you, because I think you did fab with it being an IUI convert to IVF, you got so many egss and excellent quality embies that it's defo going to be BFP!! :thumbup:

When do you test?

GL for the others to freeze too :hugs:

Thank you, JDH. I hope you're right. I'll probably POAS a lot. As of this morning, I still had the trigger in me.

I'm sorry that you're not feeling optimistic. It looks like you're not having a problem having sperm meet egg. It's just the sticking part. IVF is supposed to help with that. You'll get your miracle, one way or another :hugs:

Thanks, yeah it was very strange. I fell pregnant in 2005 and had a MMC at 7 weeks, then we went till 2010 with nothing, not a hint, so referred for IVF. Then 2 months before my first IVF I fell pregnant naturally, but ended early at around 5 weeks. Then IVF worked but ended in MC at 5 weeks, then fell pregnant naturally 2 months before IVF number 2 which sadly ended at 7 weeks, then next cycle after this miscarriage was pregnant again, but that was a very early loss, possibly a chemical. Can't seem to get passed 7 weeks :shrug:

So yeah, a difficult time but were told that IVF would help as they would only choose the strongest embryo with no issues and being on the other meds would be our best shot at keeping it put. The hardest thing is that all my tests say nothing wrong, no clotting issues, nothing wrong with my uterus, just have low reserve and poor egg quality, which I know could be a reason, but docs are just as stumped as we are. I just have to keep everything crossed :thumbup:

Sorry for lengthy reply, but that actually felt really good to put down :hugs:

Wow! So much going on! It took me a while to catch up.

Ash and Happy - GRATS!!!! :happydance: Hope your lines continue to get darker and that you both have great betas soon! :hugs:

First - Yay for ET! So cool that you got so many good embies from what was supposed to be an IUI cycle.

Sweetness - So good to hear your embies are still going strong! Woot for ET tomorrow! I'll be praying for you (and everyone else!).

JDH and Glory - Hang in there ladies! It's not over till it's over. And even then it's not necessarily over. ;) I know we can't help but listen to every little thing our bodies do (or don't do) but I think I am finally convinced that we really can't tell what is going on until we get the final word. Good Luck! :hugs:

Hold - It is ok if you don't have many questions. The injections are actually pretty straight forward and easier than I thought they would be. You will do great!

Want - Sounds like you are sticking with staying home for now. Good for you! I'm glad you are doing what feels best. :thumbup:

AFM - DH and I got to go away to a condo for the weekend. We had tons of snow here in Utah so we basically just hung out in the condo and read books, watched movies and relaxed. My emotions have kind of been all over the place (happy, worried, irritable) so it was nice to just chill. Our first ultrasound is one week from today. Hope those embies are still in there!!!! :wacko:

Wow! So much going on! It took me a while to catch up.

Ash and Happy - GRATS!!!! :happydance: Hope your lines continue to get darker and that you both have great betas soon! :hugs:

First - Yay for ET! So cool that you got so many good embies from what was supposed to be an IUI cycle.

Sweetness - So good to hear your embies are still going strong! Woot for ET tomorrow! I'll be praying for you (and everyone else!).

JDH and Glory - Hang in there ladies! It's not over till it's over. And even then it's not necessarily over. ;) I know we can't help but listen to every little thing our bodies do (or don't do) but I think I am finally convinced that we really can't tell what is going on until we get the final word. Good Luck! :hugs:

Hold - It is ok if you don't have many questions. The injections are actually pretty straight forward and easier than I thought they would be. You will do great!

Want - Sounds like you are sticking with staying home for now. Good for you! I'm glad you are doing what feels best. :thumbup:

AFM - DH and I got to go away to a condo for the weekend. We had tons of snow here in Utah so we basically just hung out in the condo and read books, watched movies and relaxed. My emotions have kind of been all over the place (happy, worried, irritable) so it was nice to just chill. Our first ultrasound is one week from today. Hope those embies are still in there!!!! :wacko:

Thanks hun, and good luck for first scan, I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll be posting the pic in no time at all :hugs:

Well really if this were an IUI cycle I'd be 10dpo because the egg grew in the lab for 5 days and its been growing in me for 5 days so.. You can test that early yes.

Ooooooo yea I didn't even think bout that. Awesome now I don't hve to wait as long :)

First - Yay first! Congrat's on being PUPO!!!

JDH - Wow, that sure is alot of meds! Maybe they are off-setting eachother and that's why your not having cramps? Or maybe your body is numb from all the meds?

Sweet - Good Luck with ET tomorrow Sweet! Sending lot's of baby dust your way Hun!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Whisper - I remember we had ET on same day! Hope your doing ok hun! I have been very moody lately. My poor husband, lol. I am going to do my second ultrasound on Wed.(first ultrasound I did because I was there at dr.'s office so decided to do it). I was ok for about a week without the painful cramps but they cameback a few days ago and have been bad lately. Trying to drink plenty of water and eat lot's of fruits to help. Still tough though. I hope the cramps get easier as our belly's grow.

I know being positive is the key to IVF... People test positive at different stages but im 6dp/5dt and still :bfn: :cry:. My husband says no more test til my beta on 11/14. i think thats best cause im ::sad2: Please send me some :hugs:

It's still early. Just remember that you may still be pregnant. Pretend you didn't test and hold out hope for your beta. Your embryo is probably still getting snuggled in. :hug:

LotusBlossom !!!!
I truly felt your HUG and Positvity that it made me cry. I'm heeding your advice and holding out til beta : 11/14 :coffee: It's only tea in that cup. LOL.

Ha! I love the tea comment. You've got this!:thumbup:

Hi everyone!
I'm 3 weeks into the BC pills now and my ER is scheduled for 12-10-12 Can someone please tell me what to expect with all the meds? I am super scared my ovaries are gonna get huge and in pain, that I'm gonna feel crazy, and sad.. What was it like for you??

Hi everyone!
I'm 3 weeks into the BC pills now and my ER is scheduled for 12-10-12 Can someone please tell me what to expect with all the meds? I am super scared my ovaries are gonna get huge and in pain, that I'm gonna feel crazy, and sad.. What was it like for you??

Welcome TrophyWife - GL with upcoming IVF cycle.

The injecting of the meds is scary at first but then it becomes second nature, and you'll be a dab hand soon enough. :thumbup:

Once you've down regged with the first lot of meds, you'll start stimming with another injection (well this is how we do it in the UK and i'm sure it's similar) and this is when you're ovaries will grow and produce follicles, this unfortunately does become uncomfortable but it's not pain that you couldn't cope with.

The meds will make you emotional and cranky but it will all be worth it in the end when you have your baby :happydance: :hugs:

Hi everyone!

Welcome TrophyWife - GL with upcoming IVF cycle.

The injecting of the meds is scary at first but then it becomes second nature, and you'll be a dab hand soon enough. :thumbup:

Once you've down regged with the first lot of meds, you'll start stimming with another injection (well this is how we do it in the UK and i'm sure it's similar) and this is when you're ovaries will grow and produce follicles, this unfortunately does become uncomfortable but it's not pain that you couldn't cope with.

The meds will make you emotional and cranky but it will all be worth it in the end when you have your baby :happydance: :hugs:
Thank you so much!!!! That what I was thinking! :nope: I'll get through it though. Is it like clomid as far as the stimulated ovary feeling or worse?

Everyone who is wishing me baby dust and good things, thank you!

Want - how is your pregnancy going? Any side effects yet?

First - yay for your ET!!! Best of luck and I hope the time flies for you to find out if you're preggo!

Sweet - yay for ET tomorrow! I bet you're really excited? I was!! Can't wait until you're PUPO with :baby::baby: It is really nice that we don't have to wait the full two weeks one they're in your uterus!

Hold - good luck at your FS appointment tomorrow! Good idea making a list of questions! I would always forget things I wanted to ask so you're being smart!

JDH - I'm so sorry to hear about all of your MC's .. :hugs: I've never been through that so I really can't even imagine but I have EVERYTHING crossed for you that this cycle is it!

Whisper - I guess I'll have to come to Utah to snowboard this year! Sounds like you guys had a really nice time! How's your pregnancy treating you?

Trophy - welcome to the group! ER isn't that bad, you are going to be in some pain probably but it's nothing too crazy. I'm such a big baby and was so nervous but it went okay! Also, your ovaries will get big but you just have to take it easy and have your DH wait on you hand and foot ;)

Ok so now I can do individual ones now that im home and not using my phone.

Ash- Im excited for you, It will get darker!!! Also i didnt even think about the embryos growing ouside the body which count. That helps the wait a lot better!!

trohpy- welcome!! It def is a journey but not as bad as I thought. Now with ER though I did suffer with pain bloating etc. But most ladies dont have problems. The meds just made me super bitchy and cranky and crying all back and forth. But its all worth it for a BFP!!

Happy- How are you doing??

First try- You had your ET today? I thought it was tomorrow? But its so hard to keep up with!! And thats awesome! Im excited for you. PUPO!

want- Glad you are doing okay!! I cant wait til im there!

Lotus-How are you doing?

Such a busy group of ladies...I love it!

GL to everyone with ET and ER this week. My ER is still on track for Friday as long as everything keeps going as expected. Although I'm a slow responder it seems things are picking up and I refuse to be anything but positive at this point! I van be stubborn like that [-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->