Ivf oct/nov/dec

Thanks want! YAY for an u/s tomorrow :) Will you find out how many you have brewing in there? ;)

I did go back to another thread when I posted my numbers for my first IVF cycle and I am actually doing better this one; my e2 was only 63 my first cycle and this one is 153. So hopefully that is a good sign. I remember the second half of stimming is always harder; as things grow I become so uncomfortable! Just glad I have next week off work ;)

Hey ladies! I'm new to this thread. :thumbup: Hubby and I are starting our first IVF tomorrow (ahhh, getting so nervous...). Lupron starts tomorrow, stims Nov. 24, ER Dec. 6 and ET Dec. 11. Anybody else right there with me? I'm so glad I found this thread! I feel like I have so many questions. Looking forward to learning from those of you who have already been through it and hopefully make some friends with those of you going through it at the same time as me. Anyways, just wanted to say hi! I'm thinking this thread is going to be my sanity for the next 6 weeks or longer. :)

Welcome to the group!!:flower: Good luck to you for your IVF cycle!!! :dust::dust:

I am a little further ahead of you in my cycle, but there are lots of girls on the thread and I am sure some of them are right there with you. :thumbup:This is a great group of girls and you will find alot of support on this thread!!:hugs:

https://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/msparrie/COMMENT%20SETS-ALL/11-1.gif

Hi everyone-
New here. Hoping to start my first IVF cycle in December. I have extrememly low AMH (0.08), blocked left tube and fibroids. DH with low morphology and motility. Anyone else with similiar stats?
Lots of baby dust to you all on your upcoming IVF cycles!

Welcome to the group!!!:flower: Good luck with your upcoming IVF cycle!!!:dust::dust::dust:

https://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/msparrie/froggy%20frog/frog-oup-DelightfulFrogs-LavenderMC-vi.jpg

My DH has a low :spermy: count. He had a 14 year old vasectomy reversed. I have my right tube that has some possible damage to it. The full details about my history are in my signature!! We are doing ICSI because my DH has a low sperm count. This is a great group of ladies and you will find lots of support here!! :hugs:

Welcome to Taylor and Cali! :hugs:

Sweetness - GL on ET today!

Lotus - Keep fighting hard so you can get started soon! Hope you keep feeling better. :hugs:

Happy - I'm not going to lie - that wait between the blood test and the phone call can be pretty agonizing. Find something to distract you while you wait!

JDH - 10 days feels like an eternity doesn't it? I know how you feel. I'm not sure there is any cure for the anxiety and anticipation, but keep talking to us - we'll do our best to help!

Michelle - Sounds like things are coming along. Here's to lots of eggies soon! :happydance:

Want - YAY for ultrasound tomorrow! I wonder how soon we will know how many stuck? I am having a few symptoms like TONS of heartburn (I can't seem to eat a cherry tomato without getting it), a little nausea, and sore breasts. Not too bad though. Are you getting any sort of picture from your u/s tomorrow?

Taylor- Welcome!!! :hugs: our schedule isnt too far off... i dont start my lupron til the 26th but or our ER is around the same time! this is a great thread, hard to keep up with lol.. but great ladies and great support!

cali- welcome! im also in my first ivf cycle and have low amh .27, as well as getting hit from the dh side as well :growlmad: so your not alone, we will get through this :hugs:

Sweetness - goood luck with your ET today!!! so exciting!!! hope you can relax <3

Want - good luck on your u/s today!! hope you get wonderful news! its so exciting! if you get any images please load im sre we would lovvee to see!!

AFM- I have my basline u/s tomorrow with "practice" ET. I cant wait to be off the bcp on the 25th, it makes me soooo emotional lol, i cry over stuff thst usually wouldnt bother me lol....

anyone i missed good luck! thinking of you all!

Taylor- Welcome!!! :hugs: our schedule isnt too far off... i dont start my lupron til the 26th but or our ER is around the same time! this is a great thread, hard to keep up with lol.. but great ladies and great support!

cali- welcome! im also in my first ivf cycle and have low amh .27, as well as getting hit from the dh side as well :growlmad: so your not alone, we will get through this :hugs:

Sweetness - goood luck with your ET today!!! so exciting!!! hope you can relax <3

Want - good luck on your u/s today!! hope you get wonderful news! its so exciting! if you get any images please load im sre we would lovvee to see!!

AFM- I have my basline u/s tomorrow with "practice" ET. I cant wait to be off the bcp on the 25th, it makes me soooo emotional lol, i cry over stuff thst usually wouldnt bother me lol....

anyone i missed good luck! thinking of you all!

I hear you on the BCP! I take my last pill tonight, :yipee: Can't wait to get off of it, and I hope I have a period in the coming days. FS said I may not, but it won't matter either way. Seems to me like it would be nice to get a fresh lining to work with. I hope you do better on the Lupron than I have been doing, it seems to be giving me some horrible side effects, namely bitchiness/frustration and insomnia. Maybe once I stop BCPs it will get better. I just can't wait to get my cycle going, and start my stims! I start my stims the day you start lupron.

:hug:

Want- Oh yes, I know some teas are not good. I have one that is made with licorice that is not ok for pregnant women. Thanks for the warning (and support), though! :hugs:

Good luck Sweetness! I hope everything goes well today.

:wohoo: Alicatt! Hopefully you'll get a period and a fresh lining!

This is the first time during stimming I have felt nauseated. Did anyone else have this? I went to workout ealier today and felt like I was going to be sick the entire time. I still feel sick to my stomach now afterwards as well. I didn't have this in my previous cycle :wacko:

Good morning girls!!!

Welcome Taylor and Cali!

Sweet- Good luck on your ET!! :)

Shar- I hate bcp too!!

Want- good luck on your u/s today :)

MIchelle- I haven't started stimming yet, but I hope someone else can help you out on the nausea thing!

Alicat- I am so excited that you joined this group and we have so much in common!! BTW.. Is that your dog in your pic? I have a doxin mix :) almost same exact colors!

Ash- how your feeling? :)

Hello and good luck to anyone I may have missed :flower:

AFM: I just got back from my appt and 1st Lupron injection:happydance: Everything went really well and I feel wonderful! The injections was so easy, piece of cake and I didn't get any itchiness or redness. I am doing 15 units a day until stims then 10 units. I LOVE my nurse and FS so much! They are so sweet, caring and the whole appt was so much more relaxed then I thought. We basically laughed the entire time! My mom is very nervous though LOL She will have to give me the Repronex because it needs to be given IM and the FS doesn't want me doing it myself. The gonal F can be given Sub Q so I will be fine doing that one too. Now I am SOOOOOO excited:yipee::wohoo: FS still is confident that I will make around 30 eggs, so guess that is good news!

Michelle - Yeah, I should find out tomorrow how many. Hoping!

Whisper - Been feeling sore breasts, mood swings, and cramps along with some insomnia. But no MS yet.

Shar - Thanks! U/s is tomorrow. I will post images with spoiler tabs for anyone of you girls that would like to see them.

Good Luck with your IVF Hun! :dust:

Lotus - Your welcome. Wanted to make sure because alot of people don't know tea can be harmful.

Sounds like a great appt hold! Glad things went well ;) Time will fly by now.

This is the first time during stimming I have felt nauseated. Did anyone else have this? I went to workout ealier today and felt like I was going to be sick the entire time. I still feel sick to my stomach now afterwards as well. I didn't have this in my previous cycle :wacko:

Hi Michelle, are you taking Ganirelix or Cetrotide? I had really bad nausea at the end of my stims and it's a common side effect of those meds. It stinks :(
Hope you feel better!

Sweetness - I hope everything went well today!

JDH - hope the time passes quickly! Will you test early?

Shar - good luck tomorrow with your baseline appointment!

Alicatt - yay for getting off bcp. I hate those things :(

Hold - sounds like you had a great appointment!

Want - good luck tomorrow! Please post pics when you can :)

AFM - I got my protocol today and tentative calendar. I'm going to be taking Clomid cycle days 2-6 along with Gonal-f and Menopur. I'm so thrown off by the Clomid?? I have a call in to my RE but has anyone ever taken this during IVF?

You may just be dehydrated a bit which may have led to that. You said you didn't feel this the first time around but also your numbers are higher this time. So you might need to drink more water then you did the first time too.

Em - I am not taking Ganirelix or Cetrotide; I did take them last cycle and never had nausea. I am on lupron, menopur, lovenox and follistum this cycle, just like my first cycle, but I do not recall feeling this sick. And as far as clomid with your cycle, I am not sure, but I would see what your FS says. I am sure there is a reason they put you on this.

Em- I have never heard of taking clomid with IVF, but I am sure it is not unheard of!! Please share the reason why when you hear from your RE!! I am curious now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->