Ivf oct/nov/dec

Thanks want; I drink about 4 bottles of water a day, but I will try to increase that and see if that helps.

Quick update .. will do personals in a few days.

I took another test this morning and it was negative ... so I'm not going to be testing again until the beta and I had a breakdown today. So OH came home from work to be with me and I'm just going to be taking a break from BnB. I know I'm not out yet but I'm just not feeling good about it. I feel like by now I should be seeing SOMETHING on the tests.

Good luck to you all and I'll talk to you guys soon!

Thanks Hold & Em! I will.

Sweet & Ash - Sending both of you good vibes for some great news ladies! :dust:

I took another test this morning and it was negative ... so I'm not going to be testing again until the beta and I had a breakdown today. So OH came home from work to be with me and I'm just going to be taking a break from BnB. I know I'm not out yet but I'm just not feeling good about it. I feel like by now I should be seeing SOMETHING on the tests.

Ash I am so so sorry:hugs::hugs:

Don't give up yet, try and stay positive:hug:

I will be praying for you!!!:friends:

Hey ladies will do personnels later but I had two "superior" embryos transferred today. Doc was really impressed he said he could even see one starting to hatch. And tomorrow we will find out if the other two will freeze but the doc said that all four of my made it to blast. So I'm praying that this turns into a positive.

Oh no hun. Hoping the 2nd test was just wrong or defective! Don't lose hope until your beta results hun! :hugs:

Hey ladies will do personnels later but I had two "superior" embryos transferred today. Doc was really impressed he said he could even see one starting to hatch. And tomorrow we will find out if the other two will freeze but the doc said that all four of my made it to blast. So I'm praying that this turns into a positive.

YAY!!!! How exciting!! :happydance:

Congrat's on being PUPO Sweet!

Sweetness - I hope everything went well today!

JDH - hope the time passes quickly! Will you test early?

Shar - good luck tomorrow with your baseline appointment!

Alicatt - yay for getting off bcp. I hate those things :(

Hold - sounds like you had a great appointment!

Want - good luck tomorrow! Please post pics when you can :)

AFM - I got my protocol today and tentative calendar. I'm going to be taking Clomid cycle days 2-6 along with Gonal-f and Menopur. I'm so thrown off by the Clomid?? I have a call in to my RE but has anyone ever taken this during IVF?

Am going to try and not test early as I would hate to feel defeated so early, but maybe Wed next week and not Fri. I'll be 14dp2dt next Wed so that should be late enough :thumbup:

Ash :hugs: maybe that last test you did was the trigger leaving and you'llget your BFP in a few days. You're not out till the BETA hun, there is a reason we get given these test days.

Thinking of you and praying :hugs:

Yay - congrats on being PUPO with twins :baby::baby:
'Superior' embies sound awesome - here's hoping for your BFP too.
When's your test/BETA day?

Sweet that is the best news!!!! See only 4???? It's quality over quantity!!!! :)

Ash: still early days. Dont get down just yet. Give it a couple more days :)

Ash - Sending :dust: your way and big :hugs: I know how stressful testing can be. That was so sweet of your OH to come and be with you!

Sweetness - AWESOME, you are PUPO :) Let them snuggle in nicely and take it easy ;)

Oh no Ash I'm sorry! :hugs: It's still early and you could just have more dilute urine this morning than yesterday. Don't give up yet! Fx for you!!

Yay, Sweetness! That's fantastic! I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait to hear about your BFP soon. :happydance:

Sweet - great news!!! Your 4 are so strong!!! Congrats on being PUPO!!

Michelle - I've heard that each cycle is different in terms of side effects. Hope it gets better!

JDH - that sounds like a good plan for next wednesday. Fx for you!

Ash- I'm so sorry you got a BFN today. As you said, you aren't out yet, but that doesn't make this day any easier. Sending you giant :hug: I'm glad your honey could come home to be with you today. Let us know how you are doing soon. :hugs:

YAY!!!! How exciting!! :happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO with 2 :baby::baby: :yipee:

Ash - I have been exactly where you are, and I know how your emotions are, just remember that a lot of the emotions are from the overwhelming amount of hormones flowing through your body, and also remember that it is still very early. Your little embryo(s) may still be digging in deeper, and have yet to start producing HCG. Just give it some more time, and try to relax. :hugs:

AFM: I just got back from my appt and 1st Lupron injection:happydance: Everything went really well and I feel wonderful! The injections was so easy, piece of cake and I didn't get any itchiness or redness. I am doing 15 units a day until stims then 10 units. I LOVE my nurse and FS so much! They are so sweet, caring and the whole appt was so much more relaxed then I thought. We basically laughed the entire time! My mom is very nervous though LOL She will have to give me the Repronex because it needs to be given IM and the FS doesn't want me doing it myself. The gonal F can be given Sub Q so I will be fine doing that one too. Now I am SOOOOOO excited:yipee::wohoo: FS still is confident that I will make around 30 eggs, so guess that is good news!

I am so glad that your appointment went really well and that the injections were easy for you to do!! It sounds like you have a really great DR's office as well!!! :thumbup: It is all very exciting!! I have to agree!!! Good luck to you hun!!:dust::dust::dust:

Ash - I just knew you must not be feeling good when I didn't see you around here for a while. So sorry. I bet we've all had some major breakdowns through this process. You'd think I would cope better because I'm a therapist and all. Not so much. I've been crazy as a loon for the past two years. Sorry about your BFN, but we really just don't know for sure yet. Some women don't turn positive on HPT till afer beta. Snuggle with your sweetie and wait for beta. Let us know if there is anything we can do. :hugs:

@Ash, big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs: I am hoping and praying that your BFP is just around the corner and that you are just testing to early!!! I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best!!:hugs: Good luck to you hun!!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Sweetness, Congrats on being PUPO!!!:happydance: I got everything crossed for you that you will get your BFP!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Em, I am on the same meds as you minus the clomid. I would imagine that the clomd would only increase your follicles and egg production though. I haven't heard of using clomid on the IVF cycle personally, but that doesn't mean it isn't done. I agree with the other girls ask your DR to explain why they want you to take the clomid in addition to the injectibles.

@michelle, I am not naseaus, but I don't think I am on all of the same meds as you either though. I have been feeling flu like sickness, just not feeling well in general, really sleepy, bloating, cramping and dizzy also. My belly is soar from all of the Stim injections as well now. My ovaries are tender and lastnight it was uncomfortable to lay on my side at points as well. You might want to stick to low impact work outs if you are feeling sick after, maybe you just over did it. I hope you feel better and the naseau goes away!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->