Ivf oct/nov/dec

No I absolultly don't think your a know it all. You and Michelle know a lot and I love it. It really helps us ladies. And thanks for te advice. My mom keeps telling me small meals but I'm soooo hungry lol. And when is it safe to test? Like I will be taking 2500 units hcg tom night. Soooo maybe mon? Or that too early?

HMM.. I've never heard of taking HCG post ET. I would call your Dr in the morning and tell him of your symptoms, because HCG is thought to make OHSS worse (if that is indeed what you are feeling).

My clinic used to use Hcg post transfer but not anymore. I think it's to help with progesterone levels... Call your dr in am and tell symptoms. Make sure to check weight and if increased the clinic should know. The 2500 u will stay in for 2-3 days. If you did Hcg trigger and the Hcg boost you prob could test Tuesday or Wednesday.

Congrats Sweet! That is awesome news!!!

Did they give you a photo? I just updated my profile pic...

That is a very nice picture! When is your OTD?

Test date is Nov 26, 14dp5dt, way too long to wait!

EEK! I had a really long wait too. I think Thanksgiving is throwing you off. That is 19 days! Crazy :wacko: So are you going to test early? PS. I sent you a private message with the embryo development so you can bookmark the page.

Here it is again for those that want to see what stage your embryo/blastocyst is post transfer:

https://www.ivfadventure.com/ivf-embryo-development/

Lucie- I had that done and its not really that bad I mean it did hurt a little but thats because my uterus was "pointed to the floor" per md :) You will be fine :)

Happy- Your always using these abbrev that I have no clue lol. Whats OTD?? Also how are you doing???

AFM= I have been laying around on the couch not doign much but ladies I am STILL bloated that normal? Like hurts to take deep breaths. Im just uncomfortable. Mom said she thinks its the ER and all the meds im on what you guys think??

Also if I missed anyone IM soooo sorry and how are you doing?

Sorry :) it stands for official test date. I'm doing good excited about tomorrow. I was extremely bloated after ER and it was very uncomfortable. I hope your bloating eases up. If its hard to breath make sure you call your Dr.

Thanks so much for your help ladies your awesome.

Allie- I love that site!

Whisper- Thanks for thw info I will see if it gets better, I also havent gained more then 5 lbs.

Im afraid these embies are gunna "fall out" persay

Lucie- I had that done and its not really that bad I mean it did hurt a little but thats because my uterus was "pointed to the floor" per md :) You will be fine :)

Happy- Your always using these abbrev that I have no clue lol. Whats OTD?? Also how are you doing???

AFM= I have been laying around on the couch not doign much but ladies I am STILL bloated that normal? Like hurts to take deep breaths. Im just uncomfortable. Mom said she thinks its the ER and all the meds im on what you guys think??

Sorry :) it stands for official test date. I'm doing good excited about tomorrow. I was extremely bloated after ER and it was very uncomfortable. I hope your bloating eases up. If its hard to breath make sure you call your Dr.

Whats tomorrow?? And my beta is 11-26 soooo far Im going to be googling everything and I KNOW I shouldnt

Well I'm sitting in the waiting room of the fertility clinic waiting to be called in for my scan, my tummy is doing somersaults!! I really hope everything is doing wot it should! Already stressed out just from the traffic and thought it would be nice and quiet when I got here but oohh nooo the waiting room is nearly bursting at the seams already! It's crAzy. Will update after my scan keep your Fx'd :)

Well I'm sitting in the waiting room of the fertility clinic waiting to be called in for my scan, my tummy is doing somersaults!! I really hope everything is doing wot it should! Already stressed out just from the traffic and thought it would be nice and quiet when I got here but oohh nooo the waiting room is nearly bursting at the seams already! It's crAzy. Will update after my scan keep your Fx'd :)

Thinking about you! I hope everyone goes well! :hugs:

Ok so I am on day 6 of stimms and scan shows I have about 12 follicles total
at the min with the lead follicle measuring 11. The said my lining is around 6 I'm guessing milimeters?? But DR said everything is looking good and continue with wot the schedule says dosage ways :) I'm happy that something is happening :)
2nd scan on Monday and ER on 21/11

@Happy, what kind of meds did you take for your FET cycle? I know it will be alot less than the full IVF cycle was and I am assuming you took progesterone. I was curious because I was wondering what to expect if I end up having to do one myself.

Are you spotting still? I hope that has gotten better today!! :hugs::hugs:

Wanna, I am taking estrace, vivelle dot, progesterone, and endometrium. No more shots for me. The estrace and progesterone were $5 each and the vivelle was $20. The endometrium I had some left over from the fresh cycle and the Dr gave me some samples. I paid $341 my insurance didn't cover it. I have to be on these meds until 12 weeks. So I'll have to order more endometrium.

The spotting has stopped. I found some brown discharge but nothing to worry about. I hope to have good numbers tomorrow.

Happy - So glad the spotting has stopped hun, here's to excellent numbers tomorrow :happydance:

Congrats Sweet! That is awesome news!!!

Did they give you a photo? I just updated my profile pic...

First - gorgeous pic hun, here's to us all updating them in the near future with scan pics :thumbup:

So hard to keep up! This is such an active thread!

Hi to all the new ladies! Good luck to those with er and et this week!

Ash- don't give up hope!

As for me...got my meds ordered yesterday. Very excited that because of all the donated meds, our bill was less than our iui cycle! :)

I have a question, has anyone ever had a hysteroscopy? I have one scheduled for Monday and I'm getting pretty nervous. I tried looking online, but most of the info I found talked about having it under anesthesia. I will have it while awake. I was really nervous when I had my hsg, but I was able to take an Ativan, which helped with my anxiety, but I also had someone to drive me. I don't have anyone to drive me Monday, so I can't take it. :(

Lucie - maybe I was different to the others, but I was awake too, and it was awful. Wasn't too bad at first but as she got deeper into my uterus it really hurt. When she was finished the nurse who was assisting told me to stay laid down, as I had gone completely white! I had to stay there for 20 mins!

However, I would do it again to be told that there's nothing there that shouldn't be there and got the all clear :thumbup: So it can't be too bad.

Relaxing is the best thing though x

at the min with the lead follicle measuring 11. The said my lining is around 6 I'm guessing milimeters?? But DR said everything is looking good and continue with wot the schedule says dosage ways :) I'm happy that something is happening :)

tcmc - Yay, excellent number of follies :happydance: Sounds like you are responding really well hun. :flower:

AFM - still twiddling my thumbs waiting for test day - 9 days to go :coffee:

I am so glad that everything is looking really good so far!!:happydance: Fingers crossed that everything continues to progress well and that all of those follies make lots of healthy eggs for you!!! Good luck!!:dust::dust::dust:

@HappyBunny, I am thinking of you today and hoping you get really great betas with your blood work today!!! :dust: Please update us when you can!!! :hugs:

Whats tomorrow?? And my beta is 11-26 soooo far Im going to be googling everything and I KNOW I shouldnt
My beta is today! Here I am waiting and I still have to wait until the dr calls me. The only symptoms I had was cramping and a stabbing feeling in my breast. Don't obsess too much on it. Some people don't get any symptoms. My boobs don't hurt anymore. Keep yourself busy of course that's easier said than done. I have everything crossed for you.

GL happy!! FX big numbers!!!

TCMC: Glad scan went well! :)

Tcmc, that sounds like a great number. ERIs just around the corner. I'm sure you have more than 12. Sometimes they find some hidden.

JDH, are you planning on testing early or just waiting for your beta?

Tcmc, that sounds like a great number. ERIs just around the corner. I'm sure you have more than 12. Sometimes they find some hidden.

Bit scared to test too early as want to keep the dream alive as long as possible:haha: I know it might be positive but it also might not be.

My OTD is 23rd Nov which will be 16dp2dt, so I am thinking of doing one a week today, which will be 14dp2dt. I figured if it's going to be positive it will be at technically 16dpo :shrug:

Here's hoping anyway.

I'm only 7dp2dt today so I know that it's way too early yet x

Mo, just two more days! I'm praying everything goes well and you get your bfp.

Bit scared to test too early as want to keep the dream alive as long as possible:haha: I know it might be positive but it also might not be.

My OTD is 23rd Nov which will be 16dp2dt, so I am thinking of doing one a week today, which will be 14dp2dt. I figured if it's going to be positive it will be at technically 16dpo :shrug:

Here's hoping anyway.

I'm only 7dp2dt today so I know that it's way too early yet x

I know what you mean about being scared. 16dpo sounds like a plan. I hope everything goes well. The wait time is the killer! I'm glad I was working and kept myself busy. FX for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->