Ivf oct/nov/dec

I've seen all you girls get BFP from FET recently so its giving me hope!! SO far no reason for the failed cycles so hopefully this is what we need! I am a bit nervous about the thaw. The clinic has over 90% successful thaw rate so as long as the embbie is strong all should be good :0 And I am worried about the set but I understand the risks to me of multiples (since I have an abnormal shaped uterus) so its the safest but its the first time we have only done one.

Keeping my FX'ed for you Happy :)

Sweetness - I do the hcg boosters after ET; I do 3 of them. It has something to do with the size of your ovaries, etc... It took about 4-5 days for 2500 units to get out of my system completely. So this time around I will not bother testing early since it can result in a false positive. Hang in there; hope you are feeling better!

tcmc - YAY for a great scan! Our ER dates are the same ;)

Mobaby - 2 more days ;)

JDH - The next week will fly by for you! The wait of all this just stinks!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Day 6 of stimming for me; I just feel lousy now. I am still so nauseated, which I believe is due to the doxy for sure! I am so tired and these darn headaches. Only 5 more days of stims to go and hoping I feel a little better after ER. The things we do to ourselves ;) I know it will be all worth it!

Keeping my FX'ed for you Happy :)

Sweetness - I do the hcg boosters after ET; I do 3 of them. It has something to do with the size of your ovaries, etc... It took about 4-5 days for 2500 units to get out of my system completely. So this time around I will not bother testing early since it can result in a false positive. Hang in there; hope you are feeling better!

tcmc - YAY for a great scan! Our ER dates are the same ;)

Mobaby - 2 more days ;)

JDH - The next week will fly by for you! The wait of all this just stinks!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Day 6 of stimming for me; I just feel lousy now. I am still so nauseated, which I believe is due to the doxy for sure! I am so tired and these darn headaches. Only 5 more days of stims to go and hoping I feel a little better after ER. The things we do to ourselves ;) I know it will be all worth it!

I had to take doxy for 2 weeks as well, for the same reason you were (urea plasia) and it was miserable. So far this IVF cycle is not much better, I seem to just want it to be the last injection, or the last time I have to take whatever drug it is!

Today I am happy because I no longer have to take the BCP, and I was spotting pretty badly this morning, so much so that I needed tampon support! :happydance: I haven't had a period since Oct 5th, and was worried I wouldn't shed my old lining. They have had me on BCP since then! So I'm glad I'm heavily spotting, as I would like to grow a nice new THICK triple layer lining! :haha:

On to other news, I have narrowed my search of donors to 2, and I am having trouble deciding which one I think is best. I need to come up with an answer and soon! I've canvassed my friends for their opinions to see what they think. So far the younger guy with the Masters and the beautiful smile is winning!

Happy - good luck today!! Hope you get nice strong numbers!!

tcmc - that is a great first scan! I'm sure more will pop up between now and ER.

Mo - you are getting so close!! That is an excellent thaw rate! I need to find out what my clinic's is since I'm doing a FET eventually too.

Michelle - sorry you are feeling so lousy :(. I totally forgot about the doxy! I didn't take that until after ER and I hate it. It made me so sick and I still feel like I'm having stomach trouble. I'm going to start taking probiotics to combat it. I should have been doing that all along.

Alicatt - yay for being off bcp and a new lining! That donor sounds perfect too :). Do you get to see photographs?

AFM - I just got word that they were able to freeze one more embryo so we have a total of 3 on ice :). I was a tad disappointed because I was hoping all 5 would make it but I know 3 out of 5 is still a great number. I'm happy I'm doing another retrieval though so hopefully we can get a few more.

ali - I agree, I am so ready to be done with all this medication! I was on doxy the previous cycles and do not remember feeling this sick. YAY for your spotting, shed that lining to make the perfect environment ;) And that donor sounds good too....masters and nice smile ;)

Em - Glad you got 3, that is still great and with one more ER you can have so many more! Keep your chin up :)

Happy - good luck today!! Hope you get nice strong numbers!!

tcmc - that is a great first scan! I'm sure more will pop up between now and ER.

Mo - you are getting so close!! That is an excellent thaw rate! I need to find out what my clinic's is since I'm doing a FET eventually too.

Michelle - sorry you are feeling so lousy :(. I totally forgot about the doxy! I didn't take that until after ER and I hate it. It made me so sick and I still feel like I'm having stomach trouble. I'm going to start taking probiotics to combat it. I should have been doing that all along.

Alicatt - yay for being off bcp and a new lining! That donor sounds perfect too :). Do you get to see photographs?

AFM - I just got word that they were able to freeze one more embryo so we have a total of 3 on ice. I was a tad disappointed because I was hoping all 5 would make it but I know 3 out of 5 is still a great number. I'm happy I'm doing another retrieval though so hopefully we can get a few more.

I do get to see photographs.. childhood and 1 adult. It helps to see them as an adult. The one with the cute smile is only 5'9", the other guy that I'm considering is 6'5"! Quite the height difference. :wacko: I really am having trouble here. Waiting for my Mom to take a peek, she usually has a good perspective on these types of things.

:yipee: for your frosties! :cold: I know you wanted all 5 to survive, but 3 is a great number :happydance: I didn't have any to freeze in my last cycle. This time that is something we are hoping to get, better quality embryos and stronger sperm to keep them growing after day 3! So congrats on having some frosties for a future cycle :hug:

I do get to see photographs.. childhood and 1 adult. It helps to see them as an adult. The one with the cute smile is only 5'9", the other guy that I'm considering is 6'5"! Quite the height difference. :wacko: I really am having trouble here. Waiting for my Mom to take a peek, she usually has a good perspective on these types of things.

:yipee: for your frosties! :cold: I know you wanted all 5 to survive, but 3 is a great number :happydance: I didn't have any to freeze in my last cycle. This time that is something we are hoping to get, better quality embryos and stronger sperm to keep them growing after day 3! So congrats on having some frosties for a future cycle :hug:

Aww thanks! I'm super happy that we got 3! I know it's unrealistic to expect 100% to make it to blast but I tend to get greedy fast hehe. Anyway, I'm just lucky to have made it this far.

That's really cool that you get to see photographs! I was looking into egg donors after I realized that my cancer had come back and some agencies don't show pictures. So really good that you get that additional info. Hmm that is a huge height difference! I bet your Mom will be a big help.

Sweet - Are you feeling any discomfort or cramps after ET? Only thing I felt after ET(before beta test) was very painful cramps! I think it was due to my meds I am still taking though!

First - Love your new profile pic! Keep busy and try not to think about it. I know easier said than done. I was only able to wait until day 11 after ET to test.

Ash - I'm thinking of you Hun! Still hoping that pregnancy test was defective or you tested to early. Praying for a great beta result for you on Friday!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wanna - Good Luck on Thursday Hun!
:dust:

Em - Congrat's on the extra frosty!

TCMC - Yay for great number of follies!

Happy - Good Luck today girl!

Alicatt & Sweet - I'm also taking something similar to progesterone that helps raise HCG level to help Uterus lining. It's taken through the vagina every 8hrs and dissolves. It causes alot of really PAINFUL cramps but if it helps keep me pregnant I'm ok with it. Have to take it until 3months into pregnancy!

Whisper - when is your next scan again?

@Michelle, I am sorry that you are still feeling sick!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon and that the rest of your Stimming days go by fast!! :hugs::hugs:

@Alicat, good luck with choosing your donor!! Both choices sound good so I don't think you can go wrong either way! :thumbup: Fingers crossed that you get a nice thick lining in your uterus for ET!! :dust::dust::dust:

@EM, That is great news that you got 3 frosties!!! :thumbup: I am very happy for you!!:happydance: Good luck!!! :dust::dust:

Waiting at Dr. office to go in for my 2nd scan.

Good luck with your scan! Are you taking crinone? I took that during my first IUI, and hated it. My last IVF cycle they gave me progesterone in oil (PIO) but it was mixed in ethyl oleate (sp) which is a very thin oil, and I found it really easy to inject, but it was IM (inter muscular)and so I had to do it in my read end! I had a lot of bruising form it. But hey, if it keeps you pregnant then its worth it right? I think you will have to continue taking the progesterone (or similar) until weeks 10-12 when the placenta takes over.

want - GL for scan. Can't wait to see a pic if you get one x

@Michelle, I am sorry that you are still feeling sick!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon and that the rest of your Stimming days go by fast!! :hugs::hugs:

@Alicat, good luck with choosing your donor!! Both choices sound good so I don't think you can go wrong either way! :thumbup: Fingers crossed that you get a nice thick lining in your uterus for ET!! :dust::dust::dust:

@EM, That is great news that you got 3 frosties!!! :thumbup: I am very happy for you!!:happydance: Good luck!!! :dust::dust:

I still have a long way before ET! I'm still on lupron, and won't start my stims until 11/26, I'm just happy that I will have a new lining, not one that has been sitting around for 2+ months! I have no idea if it matters :shrug: but to me I think a fresh one sounds better!

Sweet - Are you feeling any discomfort or cramps after ET? Only thing I felt after ET(before beta test) was very painful cramps! I think it was due to my meds I am still taking though!

First - Love your new profile pic! Keep busy and try not to think about it. I know easier said than done. I was only able to wait until day 11 after ET to test.

Ash - I'm thinking of you Hun! Still hoping that pregnancy test was defective or you tested to early. Praying for a great beta result for you on Friday!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wanna - Good Luck on Thursday Hun!

Em - Congrat's on the extra frosty!

TCMC - Yay for great number of follies!

Happy - Good Luck today girl!

Alicatt & Sweet - I'm also taking something similar to progesterone that helps raise HCG level to help Uterus lining. It's taken through the vagina every 8hrs and dissolves. It causes alot of really PAINFUL cramps but if it helps keep me pregnant I'm ok with it. Have to take it until 3months into pregnancy!

Whisper - when is your next scan again?

My scan is not until Monday! Ugg - feels so far away. I am such a worry wart i just want to see whatever they can detect in there! I still feel some denial, so it will be nice to have the u/s to confirm. I even did another HPT the other day just for the heck of it. I must be a POAS-aholic. :blush: It was positive lol. I'm so excited to see how your scan goes Want!

Update on me:

I'm so happy girls! I was able to see the embryo and hear the heart beating! I cried when I heard it because I was so happy!!!! Can't believe it, after 8yrs it's finally happening! I'm so imotional right now, lol. I will do personals later.

I will also post a pic later tonight for anyone that wants to see

Hey ladies hope everyone is well

Mich- Thanks on the info with the hcg, sorry that the meds keep making you sick!!

TCMC- Glad you have a lot of follies!!

Want- No I havent had anything happen but Im only 1 day after transfer

AFM- My doc called I have 2 to freeze!! He said they looked great too! So I am really thrilled to hear that. I just pray this one works. I have been gettin gup prob more then I should so I need to remember to take it easy.

I will get back on and get caught up with everyone else later!! Hope you all are doing well

Update on me:

I'm so happy girls! I was able to see the embryo and hear the heart beating! I cried when I heard it because I was so happy!!!! Can't believe it, after 8yrs it's finally happening! I'm so imotional right now, lol. I will do personals later.

I will also post a pic later tonight for anyone that wants to see

I love it! Thats soooo awsome! was this your first BFP ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->