Ivf oct/nov/dec

Update on me:

I'm so happy girls! I was able to see the embryo and hear the heart beating! I cried when I heard it because I was so happy!!!! Can't believe it, after 8yrs it's finally happening! I'm so imotional right now, lol. I will do personals later.

I will also post a pic later tonight for anyone that wants to see

YAY!!!! Please post the pic. Congratulations!

Want - that is excellent, I know i'll be an emotional wreck when I get to hear my baby's heartbeat (It will happen). It's been nearly 8 years for us too, so I feel your happiness

xx

Update on me:

I'm so happy girls! I was able to see the embryo and hear the heart beating! I cried when I heard it because I was so happy!!!! Can't believe it, after 8yrs it's finally happening! I'm so imotional right now, lol. I will do personals later.

WOOT!!! That is so cool! You have waited so long for this!

Congrats want!! How amazing and I am so happy for you :happydance: Definitely post a pic! So I assume that you have one strong bean brewing in there ;)

I've seen all you girls get BFP from FET recently so its giving me hope!! SO far no reason for the failed cycles so hopefully this is what we need! I am a bit nervous about the thaw. The clinic has over 90% successful thaw rate so as long as the embbie is strong all should be good :0 And I am worried about the set but I understand the risks to me of multiples (since I have an abnormal shaped uterus) so its the safest but its the first time we have only done one.

FET's are so much easier on your body. My clinic has also the same succesful thaw rate. I really pray this is your road to bfp.

:hugs:Ash - thinking of you, hope you're ok :hugs: It's not over yet hun.

See sweet! And you were worried about just having 4!! :)

Update on me:

Yayyy!! So happy for you! :happydance: Please post a pic when you get a chance :)

Hey ladies hope everyone is well

Mich- Thanks on the info with the hcg, sorry that the meds keep making you sick!!

TCMC- Glad you have a lot of follies!!

Want- No I havent had anything happen but Im only 1 day after transfer

AFM- My doc called I have 2 to freeze!! He said they looked great too! So I am really thrilled to hear that. I just pray this one works. I have been gettin gup prob more then I should so I need to remember to take it easy.

I will get back on and get caught up with everyone else later!! Hope you all are doing well

Yay congrats!! That is such a blessing to have 2 :cold: !!! Ok make sure you're taking it easy!

Hello ladies,

I got my beta this morning.....208! I am over the moon! I hope the number doubles by Friday! Don't give up hope ladies. This thread is very lucky and we will all get our bfp's!

Hello ladies,

I got my beta this morning.....208! I am over the moon! I hope the number doubles by Friday! Don't give up hope ladies. This thread is very lucky and we will all get our bfp's!

That's awesome! You are a very happy bunny :bunny:

Hello ladies,

That is awesome Happy!!! So good to get confirmation! :happydance: WOOT again! Lots of good news today.

WOOT WOOT Happy :happydance: :yipee: I am so thrilled for you!!! This thread is lucky!

Hello ladies,

Yay Happy congrats :happydance::happydance:

How many dpt were you today?

I'm 2dp5dt and I'm on Endometrin and Estrace. I have slow, kinda woozy cramps, not like AF, plus occasional sharp pains. Is this from the meds, my body recovering from ER/ET, or implantation??? Has anyone else felt this way?

Ok so I am on day 6 of stimms and scan shows I have about 12 follicles total
at the min with the lead follicle measuring 11. The said my lining is around 6 I'm guessing milimeters?? But DR said everything is looking good and continue with wot the schedule says dosage ways :) I'm happy that something is happening :)
2nd scan on Monday and ER on 21/11

:happydance: Great news!!! ER is right around the corner!!

Update on me:

Congrats!!! That is amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"