Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hello ladies,

I got my beta this morning.....208! I am over the moon! I hope the number doubles by Friday! Don't give up hope ladies. This thread is very lucky and we will all get our bfp's!

:happydance: Congrats!!!! So exciting! Love the start of the BFPs rolling in. Makes me hopeful!

want- Yayyy im so excited for you!! congrats!!

sweetness- hope your feeling good and taking it easy!! soo happy to hear about your great quality AND the ones that made it to freeze!

Ash- Your in my thoughts, and I cant imagine your emotions, dont give up hope until your beta... you never know <3

AFM - I had my baseline US and trial transfer today... dr said the transfer was smooth nothing was in the way... she also said I had 6 follicles on the rt and 5 on the lft. That kind of confused me because I thought I wouldnt start getting follicles until I was on the lupron ect, right now Its only the BCP? any one have time/experience on that, that could explain?

The dr also asked if i felt DH would be able to supply a sample on the day of er (because his first SA he got cold feet lol) and she mentioned if he was unable to supply a sample would we want to use a donor (which previously we decided we wouldnt), OR would we want them to go directly in to the testicle and retrieve the sample.. blahhI dont know how he will feel about that lol

Woo Hoo!!! Lots of good news rolling in today! :happydance:

ASM, I'm triggering tonight and scheduled for ER on Friday morning. Looks like I'll have only a handful of eggs, but all it takes is one. Staying positive!

sweetness- hope your feeling good and taking it easy!! soo happy to hear about your great quality AND the ones that made it to freeze!

Ash- Your in my thoughts, and I cant imagine your emotions, dont give up hope until your beta... you never know <3

AFM - I had my baseline US and trial transfer today... dr said the transfer was smooth nothing was in the way... she also said I had 6 follicles on the rt and 5 on the lft. That kind of confused me because I thought I wouldnt start getting follicles until I was on the lupron ect, right now Its only the BCP? any one have time/experience on that, that could explain?

The dr also asked if i felt DH would be able to supply a sample on the day of er (because his first SA he got cold feet lol) and she mentioned if he was unable to supply a sample would we want to use a donor (which previously we decided we wouldnt), OR would we want them to go directly in to the testicle and retrieve the sample.. blahhI dont know how he will feel about that lol

Poor DH..retreival? That sounds painful!! Hopefully he will be able to supply knowing the other options! Do they do that awake or under sedation? Lots of luck to my low AMH buddy! :)

ASM, I'm triggering tonight and scheduled for ER on Friday morning. Looks like I'll have only a handful of eggs, but all it takes is one. Staying positive!

Lots of luck on friday! And yes, it only takes one!!!

Awesome. Best of luck. I hope you get lots of eggies!

I'm 2dp5dt and I'm on Endometrin and Estrace. I have slow, kinda woozy cramps, not like AF, plus occasional sharp pains. Is this from the meds, my body recovering from ER/ET, or implantation??? Has anyone else felt this way?

I'm taking those meds. I did get cramps but not like AF they felt different. I also get sharp pains around my ovaries but not like the cramps. Hopefully is implantation!

Does your doctor have collection condoms? That might be a solution. You just have sex and the sample ends up in the condom!

Good luck Mells! It does only take one ;)

shar - During your baseline there are follicles there, they are just very small. When you do stimming it makes them larger. And poor DH; can he get the sample at home and bring it with on ER day? That is what my DH does; it just has to be within the hour.

mells- yay for ER!! good luck! and yes your are right it onloy takes one stong egg!

Cali- I know! it breaks my heart about my DH, I can handle my procedures and I feel terrible that he might have to have some too! Im not sure if the put them under for that or if they just knumb the area lol

first- i didnt even know they made those lol... im not sure if they offer them.. they made it seem like the it had to be a fresh sample there.. ill def look into it though thanks! :hugs:

michelle- thanks that makes sense about the follicles thank you.. for some reason i thought the follicles only showed up after stims lol..

and thats how we did his second SA collected at home and brought it in... just makes me worry a little and I dont want to put that pressure on him, but I know he will come through

shar - Once you start stims, you will have may also get more follicles, that is why they do a baseline, to see how many you start with! I started with 17 at my baseline, then my four day scan showed 18 and I hope tomorrow shows a couple more.

Ash - Thinking about you :hugs:

Update on me:

I'm so happy girls! I was able to see the embryo and hear the heart beating! I cried when I heard it because I was so happy!!!! Can't believe it, after 8yrs it's finally happening! I'm so imotional right now, lol. I will do personals later.

I will also post a pic later tonight for anyone that wants to see

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance: That is such wonderful news hun!!!!!! I am over the moon for you!!! What a blessing!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!!!:flower:

AFM- My doc called I have 2 to freeze!! He said they looked great too! So I am really thrilled to hear that. I just pray this one works. I have been gettin gup prob more then I should so I need to remember to take it easy.

I will get back on and get caught up with everyone else later!! Hope you all are doing well

That is awesome news, that you have 2 frosties!!!!:happydance: Fingers crossed this cycle is a success, :dust::dust: but I know it takes alot of pressure off knowing you have frosties just in case you need a FET cycle or even down the road int he future if you want another child!!! :thumbup:

Hello ladies,

I got my beta this morning.....208! I am over the moon! I hope the number doubles by Friday! Don't give up hope ladies. This thread is very lucky and we will all get our bfp's!

WOOO HOOOO!!!!! That is awesome news hun!!!!! I am super excited for you!!! H&H 9 months to you!!! :flower: You need to put up a pregnancy ticker in your signature!! :thumbup: I always thought the fruit one was cute. :winkwink:

@Shar, i am glad that the mock transfer was a success, that means you will be all set for your ET!!! :thumbup: Fingers crossed that your DH can produce a :spermy: sample so he can avoide the surgical extraction procedure!! :dust::dust:

@Mells, Good luck for your ET Friday!! :dust::dust: What trigger shot do you have? The ovidrel or the HCG. I have the HCG one that you mix and that need to be injected in the muscle, so I have this huge long needle that will need to go into by but cheek. :wacko:

@Ash, I am thinking of you today hun and I have everything crossed for you, and I am hoping for a BFP for Friday!!! :hugs::dust::dust:

Hello ladies,

Yay!! I am so excited! Did you have any symptoms at all before your beta???

Officially scheduled in the "December Cycle" :happydance:!!!!!!!!! ER will be in January. I am really excited and scared. Hoping and praying this will work with my low AMH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->