Ivf oct/nov/dec

mells-Yay thats awesome im excited!!

first- How long ago did you have your transfer? And you know im not good with abbrev but mine would be 1dp5dt?? Since I just had transfer yesterday?

Mich- I am again so glad that your cycle is better this round already!

Officially scheduled in the "December Cycle" :happydance:!!!!!!!!! ER will be in January. I am really excited and scared. Hoping and praying this will work with my low AMH.

Thats awesome!! It will all trun out great!!

mells- yay for ER!! good luck! and yes your are right it onloy takes one stong egg!

Cali- I know! it breaks my heart about my DH, I can handle my procedures and I feel terrible that he might have to have some too! Im not sure if the put them under for that or if they just knumb the area lol

first- i didnt even know they made those lol... im not sure if they offer them.. they made it seem like the it had to be a fresh sample there.. ill def look into it though thanks! :hugs:

Shar- thats awesome you already have follies! And I would def ask them if they have those nifty little condoms :)

Update on me:

I'm so happy girls! I was able to see the embryo and hear the heart beating! I cried when I heard it because I was so happy!!!! Can't believe it, after 8yrs it's finally happening! I'm so imotional right now, lol. I will do personals later.

I will also post a pic later tonight for anyone that wants to see

Lovely!!! Congrats again!! Can't wait to see your u/s pic! :happydance::baby::hugs:

Hello to everyone else :hi:

hope you are all having a lovely day!!

thinking of you Ash :hugs:

Hello ladies,

I got my beta this morning.....208! I am over the moon! I hope the number doubles by Friday! Don't give up hope ladies. This thread is very lucky and we will all get our bfp's!

Congrats Happy!!! That is a very strong number!! :happydance::happydance:

Hold- how are you doing and how is everythig coming a long?

Hi Sweet :flower:

I am doing good. Day 2 of Lupron and the shot was so easy. Not stressed about them anymore. I did have some hot flashes last night and I had a little bit of an emotional break down.. Not sure if it is a side effect from Lupron or just everything that has happened in the last few days. I am having to look for a new donor because the one I fell in love with happens to be a pot smoker and I didn't find out until this morning :growlmad: My FS said no way pick a new one I don't want slow/stupid sperm :nope:

How are you doing? Hows the bloating now?

Shar - my clinic offered to freeze DH's sample ahead of time in case he had trouble on that day so maybe yours can do that too? That might take some of the pressure off him the day of ER.

Mells - good luck on Friday! It really does only take one and you might end up with a few more since sometimes they find more during ER.

Cali - yay for getting on the official schedule!!

Officially scheduled in the "December Cycle" :happydance:!!!!!!!!! ER will be in January. I am really excited and scared. Hoping and praying this will work with my low AMH.

How exciting!!! It is awesome to finally have a plan!!:thumbup: Good luck to you for your IVF cycle!!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

I am doing good. Day 2 of Lupron and the shot was so easy. Not stressed about them anymore. I did have some hot flashes last night and I had a little bit of an emotional break down.. Not sure if it is a side effect from Lupron or just everything that has happened in the last few days. I am having to look for a new donor because the one I fell in love with happens to be a pot smoker and I didn't find out until this morning :growlmad: My FS said no way pick a new one I don't want slow/stupid sperm :nope:

Oh no! I'm sorry you are having to find a new donor! He should have disclosed that a long time ago, to save you and others stress and heartache. Do you have any backups in mind?

Lol no good. Yes I would pick a new one too :). And yes I had a lot of breakdown too I just think its from both meds and hormones. I'm sure you will find an even better donor now. Also I'm doing good bloating is better. Just trying to take it easy.

Have any of you tried the Circle + Bloom relaxation CDs? I'm thinking about ordering them.

Have any of you tried the Circle + Bloom relaxation CDs? I'm thinking about ordering them.

Never heard of them! How'd did you hear about it? I'm always willing to try anything!! :)

Oh no! Sorry, that stinks :(. Well good that you found out now because that would definitely affect the sperm. I was really emotional during my meds too. I kept trying to hold it in but then I realized it's better just to let myself cry and have those break downs. :hugs:

Uggghhh.... that stinks about the sperm donor and him using weed!!! :growlmad: I am surprised that the clinic accepted a sample from a donor with drug use in their background. You would think that would disqualify them especially since the drugs could affect the qaulity of the sperm!!:dohh: Good luck I hope you can find a better donor soon!!:thumbup: I am glad that the injections are going good so far still!!:winkwink:

Quick Question girls... How many of you ladies had to take antibiotics after your egg retrival?? I am wondering if my DR will prescribe them to me. No one has mentioned them to me yet, so in my appointment tomorrow I am going to ask and see if they will be writing me a prescription for them. :shrug:

I had to take antibiotics after my hysteroscopy and lap surgery, but I know that was alot more invasive than the ER will be.

Hope that stinks about the pot!! Stupid men! LOL :)

So I am starting to worry about my time off after my FET... Its scheduled Friday (was supposed to be on a wed/thursday but due to schedule conflicts friday 16th was the only day open)..I start a new job on Monday the 19th... I can not ask for time off again because I was supposed to start Oct 30 and I delayed it until I got finished with the FET..So I will have all day friday, sat and sunday of rest then back on my feet in a hospital monday. The only good thing is I am not credentialed as of yet at that hospital so I am not allowed to do any of my normal everyday procedures.. I told the FS nurse and she said it should be fine but now I am worrying. I know that if it doesnt take by the 3rd day then its not going to because its a blast. So I should be okay, right? Before I have had an entire week off and it is hard! I hate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->