Ivf oct/nov/dec

There are so many exciting things happening on this thread! Congrats Happy and want! Yay for frosties, Sweetness! Wanna- I hope your scan goes well tomorrow! I can't keep up! My IVF doc called today and says he wants to continue with the cycle, but needs to see me first. I think he wants to make sure I am not sick and probably go over some details. I also got "the good meds" that I needed today. It's ridiculous that I had to wait a week for (almost) life-saving drugs because they are so $$ that no one on the island carries them. Thankfully, the $3400 was reduced to $12 by my insurance. Whew! So, I'm seeing the infectious disease doc tomorrow and then a few hours later, seeing the IVF doc. It should be an interesting day. I restart the BCP tomorrow as well, which is good because I'm having such a heavy period. I'm ready to be done.

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls!!!! :flower:

@Lotus, Fingers crossed you are back to 100% and feeling better soon so you can move forward with your IVF cycle!!!! I am glad your insurance covered your meds!! I hope you feel better soon. :hugs::hugs:

@Alicat, thanks for the info!! :thumbup: Thats great that AF has arrived!!! I am glad that you are getting used to the side effects even though they are not much fun. It is so funny the lupron gives you insomnia because for me it makes me very sleepy after I take it. The exact opposite!!! :dohh: Sorry about the low supply for your favorite donor, but it is great that you have a back up donor in case you need it!! Good luck with every thing hun!! :dust::dust:

Here is the pic ladies!
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/Baby3vers2.jpg

Want - that is amazing!! :happydance: So happy for you hun, I bet you are over the moon. :baby:

Wanna- I hope everything goes good!!

Jdh- how are you doing and when was your ET again??

Sweet - Hi hun, not doing too bad, just going slowly mental. My ET was 7th November, currently 8dp2dt so roughly 10dpo. Still got a while unitl official test yet, but just hoping this next week goes fast and that it's a good result.

I'm too scared to test early. I'm too scared to test on my OTD which is 23rd, as sometimes ignorance is bliss and I can just pretend :haha:

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls!!!! :flower:

@Lotus, Fingers crossed you are back to 100% and feeling better soon so you can move forward with your IVF cycle!!!! I am glad your insurance covered your meds!! I hope you feel better soon. :hugs::hugs:

Good luck, can't wait ti hear your results :hugs:

Ash - any news hun? Thinking of you and praying for your BETA tomorrow. :hugs:

Have any of you tried the Circle + Bloom relaxation CDs? I'm thinking about ordering them.

I use them and really like them. It gives you a scheduled timeout from your day even if you have trouble focusing for whatever reason. I listen right after my evening injection, and then read from this daily prayer book I received. It is a nice routine for me, and I always feel more positive afterward.

Thanks Mells. I'm definitely going to try them. I listened to the sample online and her voice is so soothing.

Mo - my RE only recommends bedrest the day of transfer. After that just light activity is okay and no heavy lifting over 25 pounds. I think you will be fine but just don't push yourself and hopefully since you're new you won't be expected to do as much.

Wanna - I was on Doxycycline for four days after ER. DH was also put on doxy for 10 days leading up to retrieval. Just make sure you take it on a full stomach as it causes stomach upset quite easily.

Lotus - great news about your meds!! That is a huge difference in price with insurance wow!

Sweet - I will let you know how I like them. They have a sample online if you want to listen to it.

Ali - I think that is a great plan to have a backup just in case. Yay for a new lining!!

Thanks girls for being the best group on this forum!

And JDH, I'm not just over the moon but have done 100 laps around it!

Cali – Yay for getting your schedule!

Hold – OMG, a pot smoker, Yipes! Luckily you found out beforehand so you had time to pick a new donor, but what a pain.

Wanna – I am taking antibiotics now; doxycycline. I think every FS is different, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask them. Good luck with your appt this morning!

Mobaby – I am sure after three days with your FET you will be OK to go back to work. I went back to work the day after my ET my previous 2 cycles. Just take it easy like they tell you too; this is YOUR cycle ;) Good luck tomorrow!

Want – What amazing pics of your little one ;)

Ali – YAY for picking your donor(s)!!! And YIPEE for last BCP.

Lotus – Good luck at your appts today! Hope you feel better.

JDH – How are you doing?

Ash – Still thinking about you and praying you get your BFP tomorrow :hugs:

I have my scan in about 1 hour; hoping my estriodal level has increased!! And excited to see how my follies are doing. I will post after my appt!

Cali, Sweet, Em, Wanna, Mo, Michelle and Want-
Thank you so much for support when it came to my break down yesterday regarding the sperm donor! :hugs: I am still going to move on and choose a new donor because morally, I am against drug use of any kind, that really turned me off of him. But I guess the donor admitted to smoking weed 2 weeks before he decided to become a donor. He was then not allowed to start leaving samples until drug tests were clear, and he was re drug tested every time he came in. Makes a little more since to me now, but I was pretty pissed at the sperm bank and I am still moving on! I have had a wonderful night's sleep (minus the hot flashes :haha: ) and feel like I have a much clearer head! On to look for donor #2! :happydance:

I will get to personals later!! Have a good day everyone!!:dust::hug:

Glad you are able to move on from the ordeal hold! I am sure whichever one you pick will be just perfect ;)

First - YAY for frosties!!!

I just got back from my scan; 10 follies on each side...WOOT WOOT! That is more then I have ever had with any previous cycle and she also said there looks like there could be a few more. The largest is 12, there are 11's and 10's as well and they are growing evenly on each side; something that didn't happen before either; I always had a couple dominent ones before!! Just waiting for the call now this afternoon on my estrodial level.

One - Are you still around? How are things going with you? Are you stimming?

Cali, Sweet, Em, Wanna, Mo, Michelle and Want-
Thank you so much for support when it came to my break down yesterday regarding the sperm donor! :hugs: I am still going to move on and choose a new donor because morally, I am against drug use of any kind, that really turned me off of him. But I guess the donor admitted to smoking weed 2 weeks before he decided to become a donor. He was then not allowed to start leaving samples until drug tests were clear, and he was re drug tested every time he came in. Makes a little more since to me now, but I was pretty pissed at the sperm bank and I am still moving on! I have had a wonderful night's sleep (minus the hot flashes :haha: ) and feel like I have a much clearer head! On to look for donor #2! :happydance:

I will get to personals later!! Have a good day everyone!!:dust::hug:

Ugh, so sorry to hear that, Hold. Wishing you the best in your search for his replacement!

Hold, that's too bad about your donor. I'm glad you were able to move to another one.

Michelle :happydance::wohoo: those are great numbers! I'm so happy for you and they are all around the same size! Huge congrats to you!

Glad you are able to move on from the ordeal hold! I am sure whichever one you pick will be just perfect ;)

First - YAY for frosties!!!

I just got back from my scan; 10 follies on each side...WOOT WOOT! That is more then I have ever had with any previous cycle and she also said there looks like there could be a few more. The largest is 12, there are 11's and 10's as well and they are growing evenly on each side; something that didn't happen before either; I always had a couple dominent ones before!! Just waiting for the call now this afternoon on my estrodial level.

Yay I'm soooo excited!! Glad they are all even too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->