Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hi Girls!
Feeling a little disappointed as it seems my IVF is being postponed to next month. Yesterday, my estrogen dropped and my progestrone increased making for other than ideal conditions.
On the positive side, my doc is converting this cycle to and IUI and is doing it at no charge. He really is awesome. We aren't holding out the best hopes since my tubes are not in great condition, but we are staying positive. If this IUI doesn't work I will switch to the Lupron protocol for next month.
We are down, but not out!
Hope you all are doing well!

I am sorry that your IVF cycle got canceled. Big hugs to you hun!!:hugs: :hugs: I am glad that your DR is willing to convert you to IUI so you can still increase your chances for a BFP this cycle!! Good luck to you hun!!! :dust::dust::dust:

wanna, great news about your follies. When will your ER be? Sorry to hear about the blood pressure. I don't know if the meds would cause your pressure to go up. I hope your pressure goes down and the Dr doesn't cancel anything. Keeping my FX for you.

Glad you are able to move on from the ordeal hold! I am sure whichever one you pick will be just perfect ;)

First - YAY for frosties!!!

I just got back from my scan; 10 follies on each side...WOOT WOOT! That is more then I have ever had with any previous cycle and she also said there looks like there could be a few more. The largest is 12, there are 11's and 10's as well and they are growing evenly on each side; something that didn't happen before either; I always had a couple dominent ones before!! Just waiting for the call now this afternoon on my estrodial level.

Wow, that is great news hun!!! :happydance::happydance: It sounds lke you are going to have a good amount of eggs for your ER!!! Your cycle is going really great and I have a good feeling that you are on the road to your BFP this time around!!! Good luck and tons of baby dust to you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

wanna - Sounds like you are right where you need to be ;) And yay about saving some money on your meds; it is nice that you knew before you paid for it! We are so close in cycles; I bet my next appt will be Saturday too! I just have to wait for them to leave me a vm to find out my estrodial level.

Yup, we are very close!! I see you started your Stims about 2 days before me!! It is pretty neat because we are going through similar steps together!!! :thumbup: Cycle buddy team powers unite!!! LOL.:haha::winkwink:

wanna, great news about your follies. When will your ER be? Sorry to hear about the blood pressure. I don't know if the meds would cause your pressure to go up. I hope your pressure goes down and the Dr doesn't cancel anything. Keeping my FX for you.

The nurse didn't mention anything about canceling, but I am just being really paranoid and I worry alot. I always jump to the extreme and imagine the worst case scenario!!! :dohh::wacko: Hopefully everything will still move forward on schedule!! :thumbup: I just need to take better care of myself and get some of this extra weight off of me.

Hi Girls!
Feeling a little disappointed as it seems my IVF is being postponed to next month. Yesterday, my estrogen dropped and my progestrone increased making for other than ideal conditions.
On the positive side, my doc is converting this cycle to and IUI and is doing it at no charge. He really is awesome. We aren't holding out the best hopes since my tubes are not in great condition, but we are staying positive. If this IUI doesn't work I will switch to the Lupron protocol for next month.

I'm sorry Mells! I'm glad the Dr is allowing the IUI. It only takes one. FX for you!

wanna - Sounds like you are right where you need to be ;) And yay about saving some money on your meds; it is nice that you knew before you paid for it! We are so close in cycles; I bet my next appt will be Saturday too! I just have to wait for them to leave me a vm to find out my estrodial level.

Yup, we are very close!! I see you started your Stims about 2 days before me!! It is pretty neat because we are going through similar steps together!!! :thumbup: Cycle buddy team powers unite!!! LOL.:haha::winkwink:

We sure are cycle buddies ;) I am sure I will stim for 11 days; that is what I did both cycles before. So looks like ER is gonna more then likely be on 11/21 and ET on 11/26. I am still waiting for my message about what my estrodial level is and when to make my next appt.

Thanks again for all the support girls!!!

I have found 3 more donors that I am interested in and 1 of them I have liked from the start. So here is to hoping one of there medical histories meets my demands!! :)

I also got an amazing phone call about an hour ago that my FS has decided he is going to take care of all my sperm donor fees!!! :) I can't believe it!! They just keep giving and giving to me and I feel so blessed and thankful!! :cry: :hugs: I really did end up with the best FS and staff I could have asked for!

Hi Girls!

I am so sorry :hugs: I pray that this month is your special month and you won't even need IVF. :hugs:

WOW hold; that is absolutely awesome!!! And sounds like you have already made up your mind on which donor to use ;)

Michelle - awesome follies girl! Yay!

Hold - glad you were able to move on to a second donor.

Sweet - hope your feeling good! Any symptoms?

First - yay for 3 frosties!

Mobaby - Good Luck tomorrow!
:dust:

Ash - still thinking about you girl and hoping you get a really high beta number tomorrow!
:dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Whisper - when is your scan again?

Ugg - not till Monday. Feels forever away! I just want to see that everything is ok in there...

Hi Girls!

Oh Mells, I'm so sorry!! :hugs: It's really nice that they are doing it for free. Fx for you that you won't even need IVF! And if you do at least now the doc knows what will work for you. My RE told me the first IVF is a learning experience for the doctor to see what works and what doesn't since everyone responds differently to the meds.

Hi Girls!

Sorry Mells, that is tough you are getting cancelled. But super cool that you get to do an IUI for free! All you need is one little guy and one little egg to meet up....

One negative thing I forgot to add is that my blood pressure has been up a little for my last 2 ultrasound appointments. At first I thought it was just nerves and I was anxious about everything, but it was still up for the 2cnd appointment. The nurse was worried because if I get pregnant, there is the risk of pre eclmapsyia with high blood pressure.

So I know my blood pressure was normal back on 08/29/12 when I had my surgery so I am wondering if all of these medications have my blood pressure up. I need to research and see if it is a side effect of all of these fertility meds. Plus it doesn't help that I gained 5 pounds from my clomid last month either. My sister said that just gaining 5 pounds can raise your blood pressure. :dohh: I am nervous about it, because I don't want anything to go wrong and for my ER or ET to get canceled because of my blood pressure. :wacko: I have been trying to watch my diet and work out to try to get this 5 pounds off of me and to be careful so it doesn't get any worse.

Great news about your follicles!!! and the fact that you only have to buy 1 gonal F pen!! :thumbup:
I am not sure about the blood pressure.. Stress can influence blood pressure and weight in both ways. Are you doing acupuncture? What was your BP today at your appt?

Wanna - good news about the meds! I ended up with leftover Gonal-f from my last cycle and was worried I wouldn't be able to use it. Sorry about your blood pressure it could just be due to stress:(. Hopefully it will come back down by your next visit.

Mo - that is so exciting less than 24 hrs and you will be PUPO! I've heard about the pineapple too. Definitely stock up!

Hold - wow your FS is so generous! that is great news about the 3 donors :)

Hold - wow your FS is so generous! that is great news about the 3 donors :)

Thank you!! Yes, I have a lot to be grateful for this year!! :thumbup: And a lot of thank you letters to start writing!

Em I am so glad you got 3 :cold: that was wonderful news!

So you are starting your second round 11/18?? OMG your poor little body! But happy you are able to do another round!

This moves sooo fast I pop in real quick to update and I there are 3 more pages to go through

mells- again sorry to hear about that again but maybe this IUI will work!!

Hold- Glad to hear about your donors!!

Mich- Also again glad you had so many follies third tim eWILL be a charm!!

MO- GL tomorrow! I cant wait! you will be PUPO!

Em- Hope all is well!!

Wanna- Glad to hear about the meds!!

AFM- Laying on the couch just sitting here. IM just sitting here waiting to feel a pain or twitch or anything and I feel nada........hmmmmm 2dp5dt

We sure are cycle buddies ;) I am sure I will stim for 11 days; that is what I did both cycles before. So looks like ER is gonna more then likely be on 11/21 and ET on 11/26. I am still waiting for my message about what my estrodial level is and when to make my next appt.

Fingers crossed!! I hope your estraidol level is good!!!:thumbup:

I should find out on Saturday hopefully how much longer I will be on the meds doing stims and what dosage for sure although I am hoping I wont need anymore than the 300 of gonal F that I was planning on buying. I am really hoping to get a definate date for my ER. My DH is coming to my home town to stay on Monday, so hopefully that will cover our bases so he can give his :spermy: on the dayof my ER. He is going to stay until Wednesday of the following week because I wanted him to be here with me for the ET. I think I will be more relaxed if he is here with me for that process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->