Ivf oct/nov/dec

Cali, Sweet, Em, Wanna, Mo, Michelle and Want-
Thank you so much for support when it came to my break down yesterday regarding the sperm donor! :hugs: I am still going to move on and choose a new donor because morally, I am against drug use of any kind, that really turned me off of him. But I guess the donor admitted to smoking weed 2 weeks before he decided to become a donor. He was then not allowed to start leaving samples until drug tests were clear, and he was re drug tested every time he came in. Makes a little more since to me now, but I was pretty pissed at the sperm bank and I am still moving on! I have had a wonderful night's sleep (minus the hot flashes :haha: ) and feel like I have a much clearer head! On to look for donor #2! :happydance:

I will get to personals later!! Have a good day everyone!!:dust::hug:

Sounds like today is a better day. Super frustrating about the whole situation. Lots of luck finding your new donor!!!!

Glad you are able to move on from the ordeal hold! I am sure whichever one you pick will be just perfect ;)

First - YAY for frosties!!!

I just got back from my scan; 10 follies on each side...WOOT WOOT! That is more then I have ever had with any previous cycle and she also said there looks like there could be a few more. The largest is 12, there are 11's and 10's as well and they are growing evenly on each side; something that didn't happen before either; I always had a couple dominent ones before!! Just waiting for the call now this afternoon on my estrodial level.

How exciting!!! Great news!

Michelle: it sounds like it couldn't be much better news! Yay!

Happy: love the new profile pic!

Michelle!!!! That's freaking awesome!!!! Woot!!

First: three frosties!! Yay!

Afm: just did acupuncture! Yay!! I'm glad :) I don't think I'll get another in by tomorrow but I'm happy I did that one. I'm also using a hearing pad at night until tomorrow to increase blood flow to uterus . No more after baby is transferred. I also heard pomegranate juice is good for blood flow so I have been drinking that for the past 3 days.... Off to distract myself for a few more hours!! Transfer tomorrow! Eek!

Hold - Sorry about your donor. :( That is a bummer. I'm sure there is a super awesome one out there for you.

First - That is so cool you have three frosties on a converted cycle! Unbelieveable! :happydance:

Michelle - Woot for awesome scan! Sounds like things are shaping up better than ever! That's got to be a good sign. :hugs:

Mo - GL on transfer tomorrow!

Mobaby - That is great you got in for acu today!! I truly believe that is what is helping me this cycle. And interesting on the juice; does it taste good?

Michelle - awesome follies girl! Yay!

Hold - glad you were able to move on to a second donor.

Sweet - hope your feeling good! Any symptoms?

First - yay for 3 frosties!

Mobaby - Good Luck tomorrow!
:dust:

Ash - still thinking about you girl and hoping you get a really high beta number tomorrow!
:dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Whisper - when is your scan again?

Want- no I'm only 2 dp5dt. Just still bloated but slowly getting better. Did u have symptoms early?

I got the POM brand just plain pomegranate (some are mixed with cherry or blueberry) and I think it is very good. I'm drinkIng 6-8 oz per day. I don't know if it's real acidic or not and I don't want to over do it. :)

I had my ultrasound and blood work this morning and here are the results.:thumbup: I will stop back in later to do personals. :winkwink:

Everything is looking really good!! They have stepped down my Gonal F meds from 375 to 300 because I have alot of follicles and they don't want me to get over stimulated. So that is a good sign. Plus I only need to order and pay for one of the Goal F 300 pens which cost about $278.00. So this isn't too bad because I could of needed to pay for a 900 pen and end up having to spend $834.00 for another pen. :thumbup: The first nurse that came in to draw my blood couldn't get a vein and after poking me once decided to call in another nurse. Thank goodness since it saved me from being tortured with more needle pricks. The second nurse did it easy in one try, and I didn't even feel it.

I would guesstimate that I have about 13 -16 follicles based on what I could see on the ultrasound screen, but they only measured the follicles that were big enough to measure and that looked good for producing an egg and right now they have 10 measured (6 follicles on left ovary and 4 on the right ovary)!! :thumbup: So I am happy with that and I should have even more when I go back in on Saturday morning at 9:30 am for more blood work and another ultrasound.

My estrogen level was 685 which has jumped from my first appoitment where it was only 25, but that is before I started stimulating meds. Although I am not sure what is normal with all of the meds I am on right now. I guess it is time to ask Dr Google. Although my DR's office would of let me know if it was too high I am sure.

Hold - I'm glad you're feeling better today. Each time I've had a setback with my cycle it takes me a minute to recover. But it's onward and upward from here. I know you'll find an even better donor!

Michelle - fantastic update!! That sounds really promising! I hope acupuncture will help me this cycle too.

First - wow, amazing turnout especially for a converted cycle! Congrats on your 3 :cold:

Mo - I love POM juice! DH buys it all the time. I had no idea that it helped so now I'm going to stock up :) Good luck tomorrow!!! What time is your transfer?

wanna - Sounds like you are right where you need to be ;) And yay about saving some money on your meds; it is nice that you knew before you paid for it! We are so close in cycles; I bet my next appt will be Saturday too! I just have to wait for them to leave me a vm to find out my estrodial level.

At 130!! I have to be there at noon!!

I may go get some pineapples and walnuts here in a bit... Every little bit helps right??

Hi Girls!
Feeling a little disappointed as it seems my IVF is being postponed to next month. Yesterday, my estrogen dropped and my progestrone increased making for other than ideal conditions.
On the positive side, my doc is converting this cycle to and IUI and is doing it at no charge. He really is awesome. We aren't holding out the best hopes since my tubes are not in great condition, but we are staying positive. If this IUI doesn't work I will switch to the Lupron protocol for next month.
We are down, but not out!
Hope you all are doing well!

Hi Girls!
Feeling a little disappointed as it seems my IVF is being postponed to next month. Yesterday, my estrogen dropped and my progestrone increased making for other than ideal conditions.
On the positive side, my doc is converting this cycle to and IUI and is doing it at no charge. He really is awesome. We aren't holding out the best hopes since my tubes are not in great condition, but we are staying positive. If this IUI doesn't work I will switch to the Lupron protocol for next month.

I'm sorry to hear that, Mells. But it's awesome that your dr is doing the IUI for free. Good luck :hugs:

Hi Girls!

Ooooo no. That's no good but at least he's not charging u. Plus this might be all you need :)

Mobaby - Every little bit helps ;) Good luck tomorrow! You will be PUPO girl :happydance:

Mells - Sorry about your cycle, but the IUI be free is very nice of them! Maybe you won't even need to worry about IVF ;) I have my FX'ed for you.

One negative thing I forgot to add is that my blood pressure has been up a little for my last 2 ultrasound appointments. At first I thought it was just nerves and I was anxious about everything, but it was still up for the 2cnd appointment. The nurse was worried because if I get pregnant, there is the risk of pre eclmapsyia with high blood pressure.

So I know my blood pressure was normal back on 08/29/12 when I had my surgery so I am wondering if all of these medications have my blood pressure up. I need to research and see if it is a side effect of all of these fertility meds. Plus it doesn't help that I gained 5 pounds from my clomid last month either. My sister said that just gaining 5 pounds can raise your blood pressure. :dohh: I am nervous about it, because I don't want anything to go wrong and for my ER or ET to get canceled because of my blood pressure. :wacko: I have been trying to watch my diet and work out to try to get this 5 pounds off of me and to be careful so it doesn't get any worse.

Mobaby, I did the pinapple core and the nuts for 5 days starting on the day of transfer. I love POM juice. I used to work at their juice plant where we made the concentrate juice. It's so healthy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->