Ivf oct/nov/dec

Wanna!' that's a great scan :)
MellS sorryforbthe cycle canceled :( hopefully a change In Protocol will fix things.
This thread moves too fast!! I can't keep up!! Sorry if I missed anyone today!!

Ps I just saw a rainbow and what's freaky is it hasnt even rained!!! Hopefully a sign from above!!

Thanks again for all the support girls!!!

I have found 3 more donors that I am interested in and 1 of them I have liked from the start. So here is to hoping one of there medical histories meets my demands!! :)

I also got an amazing phone call about an hour ago that my FS has decided he is going to take care of all my sperm donor fees!!! :) I can't believe it!! They just keep giving and giving to me and I feel so blessed and thankful!! :cry: :hugs: I really did end up with the best FS and staff I could have asked for!

That is great news that you found some more donors that you are happy with!!:thumbup: That is super nice of your DR to pay for the donor fees!! It sounds like everything is falling into place now and going nice and smooth for you!! Good luck with everything hun!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hold - wow your FS is so generous! that is great news about the 3 donors :)

Thank you!! Yes, I have a lot to be grateful for this year!! :thumbup: And a lot of thank you letters to start writing!

Em I am so glad you got 3 :cold: that was wonderful news!

So you are starting your second round 11/18?? OMG your poor little body! But happy you are able to do another round!

Thanks Hold! I'm so happy about them :)
That's just an estimated start date based on my normal cycle length but it could be anywhere from the 18th-22nd. Not that that is much better. My abdomen is still pretty bloated and I can't imagine starting right now. It's gotten so much better in the past week so hopefully I'll be back to normal in the next few days. I don't have much of a choice though because my clinic closes in December so no one can start meds after Dec 1st.

OMG please help!! i fell asleep on the sofa for like 2 hours and realised when i woke up that i missed a dose of my nasal spray!! i took it straight away but still almost 3 hours later than i normally take it:cry::cry: i am so scared that i am going to ovulate and will lose all my eggs:cry::cry: what am i going to do?!:cry::cry:

You will be fine :) don't worry!! Just take the meds like normal next time. You won't mess things up being a few hrs late once.

OMG please help!! i fell asleep on the sofa for like 2 hours and realised when i woke up that i missed a dose of my nasal spray!! i took it straight away but still almost 3 hours later than i normally take it:cry::cry: i am so scared that i am going to ovulate and will lose all my eggs:cry::cry: what am i going to do?!:cry::cry:

tcmc - I bet it will be ok. Can you call your doc and see if you really need to be worried? I would be willing to bet this happens to people all the time and that you probably have a large window of time before you really need to worry. I didn't take a nasal spray during my cycle, but I did take an antagonist near the end of stimming to prevent ovulation. My doc wasn't worried about me taking the antagonist at exactly the same time every day. "Sometime in the evening" were the only instructions I had. How long before your retrieval? I bet you will be hanging on to those eggs for a while yet...:hugs:

Mo and Whisper= thank you both for answering so quickly:hugs: i just had a complete breakdown but i know my emotions are even more heightened because of this whole process:cry: i realised that i was 3 hrs late taking my last dose and just immeadiately panicked:cry: probably an over reaction but i am just so close and it has taken soooo long to get here that i freaked.

as far as i can tell though i should be ok because i take 4 sprays each day i swear i wont stop worrying until i have a little :baby: in my arms where i can watch and see everything it is doing!!:cry:

Whisper ER is on wednesday:hugs:

My estrodial level came back at 524....WTH. I get so excited over so many follicles and then my level comes back low. So fustrating. Tonight he wants me to do 525 of follistum and another 375 tomorrow morning. I hope something starts working, I am starting to loose hope.

My estrodial level came back at 524....WTH. I get so excited over so many follicles and then my level comes back low. So fustrating. Tonight he wants me to do 525 of follistum and another 375 tomorrow morning. I hope something starts working, I am starting to loose hope.

Mine was kinda low too but within 2 days it was REAL high, it will go up dont worry :)

Sorry hun!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope your estrogen levels increase soon!!! :dust::dust:

I had the same thing happen to me but it rose quickly after that. They have to adjust meds all the time. I know it's hard but don't lose hope! :hugs:

Well, I went to see the infectious disease doc and when DH and I arrived, there were approx 10 people waiting to see one Dr. When we made the appt we asked if Dr always triple books his appts (we heard her say he was triple booked) and the receptionist said no, and we won't wait as long next time. We waited 2 hours last week and when the Dr came in, he had the wrong chart and was all disheveled. This time, we asked if it would be another 2 hour wait and the receptionist said "No...not two hours..." So we waited for 30 min without even having vitals checked and then the receptionist called me up to ask if we wanted to reschedule for next week. I made the appt, but I'm finding another Dr. in the meantime. I heard his receptionist confirming appts for tomorrow and he double books appointments 10 mins apart. So each patient gets 5 min? Ridiculous. Plus, he can't keep up with it and most of the people in the waiting room look like they are on death's door. I feel like I am going to catch something just being there. No thanks! Next appointment is this afternoon with the IVF doc. Let's hope this one goes well.

hey everyone, sorry for the major freakout earlier:blush: but thank you all for the words of support and comfort i really needed it :hugs: thats why i love this group so much :hugs:

i really wanted to do personals tonight but after that little breakdown earlier i am feeling exhausted and finding it hard to concentrate:cry: sorry ladies:hugs:

for all of you who are pregnant CONGRATULATIONS!! and i hope you are taking it easy:hugs:

for the ladies who are PUPO congrats and get plenty of rest and relaxation to help those precious little embies to snuggle down and settle in:hugs:

anyone about to have ER/ET i hope it all goes smoothly and you get lots of little eggies or beautiful strong embies to put back:hugs:

the rest of the wonderful girls keep up the good work with the down regging/ stimming/ waiting and appoitnments.

this is one heel of a ride!! so many ups and downs and even more confusion and uncertainty but please god let it lead to us each holding a beautiful little bundle of joy and this time next year we will all be planning a magical first christmas for our little miracles:hugs::hugs:

Michele don't lose hope!!! It will pick up. Sounds like you are responding like I did and I had plenty!! At trigger my e2 was 1900 and it ended up w/22 eggs :)

Thanks Mobaby! I know I am probably freaking and it will be fine. Its just frustrating. I go back Saturday, so will be interesting to see where it is at. Good luck again tomorrow ;)

Thanks Mobaby! I know I am probably freaking and it will be fine. Its just frustrating. I go back Saturday, so will be interesting to see where it is at. Good luck again tomorrow ;)

It's too early to worry about it right now. I went from 611 to 924 in one day. Good luck! :hugs:

I'm so excited! We're moving forward with this cycle! It's finally happening! I'm starting BCP again tonight and I start Lupron and dexamethasone next Friday. I start stims on Dec 4 with tentative ER on Dec 14th! I'm going in on Monday for an ultrasound and injection lesson and to pay the giant bill. Until now, we've been paying small bills here and there. I'm even excited about that if it means we are closer to having our baby. By the way, have any of you taken dexamethasone?

Yay lotus! Giant bills stink but if they mean baby at the end I'm willing to fork out whatever it takes!

I've taken steroids only after er and for a few days. Are you getting them due to the colitis you had?

Thanks everyone! I know I should not worry, but this whole process can be so stressful and with this being my third cycle, I just want it to work! I think this is the last for me, so hopefully this one will be it. I pray tomorrow I get the increase I need!

Mobaby - This is the day ;) Massive :dust: your way....and good luck!!!

Lotus - That is so awesome! Big bills do stink, but if that means you get your BFP by the end of this year, it is all worth it!!!

Ash - Thinking about you today :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing good! Happy Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->