Ivf oct/nov/dec

@Lotus, Congrats on being able to move forward with your cycle!! I am super excited for you!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM, I have lost 3 pounds out of the 5 that I gained from the clomid last month, so I am doing good so far!! :thumbup: My short term goal was to loose 5 pounds but if I can get off more than that than it will b a bonus!!

I want to go grocery shopping today and get some healthy food and fruit to snack on. I love this kashi cereal that has fruit in it, it is high protein and fiber. I also really like the greek yogurt, and I am going to get the fat free kind and it has 14 grams of protein in it. I also want to get some Special K bars and shakes. Hopefully this will help me keep my diet under control and keep the pounds coming off. I also want to go for a long speed walk in the park today. I really hope it will help lower my blood pressure a little. I have heard that alot of protein is good during the Stimulating process to prevent the over stimulaton of the ovaries and it is also important to stay hydrated with alot of fluids through the process so I am going to buy some more Gatorade as well.

I am really looking forward to my ultrasound and blood work tomorrow morning. I am hoping that my 10 follicles she measured last time have grown and that some of the smaller ones are now big enough to be measured as well. I am hoping for lots of eggs for my egg retrival which should be this coming week!!!Wish me luck!!! :thumbup:

wanna - YAY for loosing weight; that is always a bonus ;) I have my FX'ed that we both get lots of eggs and great quality too! I look forward to your update tomorrow :)

Mo - good luck today!!

Ash - Fx crossed for you! :hugs:

tcmc - don't feel bad about freaking out I had so many freakouts during my stims as well. In particular I remember one morning when I was trying to get an air bubble out of the syringe and ended up losing half of the meds. I woke DH up in tears hysterical. So you are not alone!

Michelle - hope tomorrow's level is higher and puts your mind at ease

Lotus - yay congrats on getting to move forward!!

Wanna - good job losing weight! It sounds like you have a great plan for staying healthy too.

Mobaby- good luck today

Wanna- Congrats on the weight loss

IUI today for me!

mells: gl to you as well!! Our testing day will be the same!!!

Hi Girls!
Feeling a little disappointed as it seems my IVF is being postponed to next month. Yesterday, my estrogen dropped and my progestrone increased making for other than ideal conditions.
On the positive side, my doc is converting this cycle to and IUI and is doing it at no charge. He really is awesome. We aren't holding out the best hopes since my tubes are not in great condition, but we are staying positive. If this IUI doesn't work I will switch to the Lupron protocol for next month.
We are down, but not out!
Hope you all are doing well!

I am sorry to hear that your IVF is being postponed. That is just crummy. Glad your doc is offering to do the IUI...free!!!!! :) Crossing my fingers for you on the IUI!

Thanks again for all the support girls!!!

I have found 3 more donors that I am interested in and 1 of them I have liked from the start. So here is to hoping one of there medical histories meets my demands!! :)

I also got an amazing phone call about an hour ago that my FS has decided he is going to take care of all my sperm donor fees!!! :) I can't believe it!! They just keep giving and giving to me and I feel so blessed and thankful!! :cry: :hugs: I really did end up with the best FS and staff I could have asked for!

How nice of your doc to cover the sperm donor fees!!! Glad you have found some good donors! Crossing my fingers for your perfect match!

I'm so excited! We're moving forward with this cycle! It's finally happening! I'm starting BCP again tonight and I start Lupron and dexamethasone next Friday. I start stims on Dec 4 with tentative ER on Dec 14th! I'm going in on Monday for an ultrasound and injection lesson and to pay the giant bill. Until now, we've been paying small bills here and there. I'm even excited about that if it means we are closer to having our baby. By the way, have any of you taken dexamethasone?

Lotus-
So happy for you!!! I have my injection class Dec 10! My ER is beginning of January though! So exciting. LOL about giant bill. So stressful about the money involved.

Lotus- Im sooo glad you can move on!!!!

Wanna- Congrats on losing the weight!! Ughhh talk about IVF has killed my body with the bloating meds etc. CRAZY I will do anything for a BFP though.

Mich- Hope your levels go up (which they will)

Mells- Good luck on IUI today!!!!

MO- Good luck today too!!

Ash- Keeping you in my prayers!

EM- How are you feeling????

TCMC- Its ok this is def an emotional roller coster. We are allowed to be this way :)

Cali- how are you doing??

AFM- Still taking it easy and plan to til Tues :) I am 3dp5dt ..

If I missed anyone hope your doing great!

So the clinic called me a few days ago and told me that they are going to put me on 10 days of bcp on day 3 of my next cycle, and we'll move right into meds after that. Anyone else do that? Last transfer I had a month of bcp, and started estrogen on day 3 of my cycle. Now I start bcp on day 3 and am on it for 10 days. Weird, right??

Hi ladies :wave:

Sorry no personals but there's too much to keep up with when i've missed a full day lol

Hope you're all well and things are going in the positive direction (pun intended!)

Ash - thinking of you and wishing for a lovely BETA :happydance:

AFM - i've just got back from cinema been to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 - all I can say is WOW. OMG I was in tears, it was freakin awesome! :thumbup: I f you're a fan you must see it, it was so unreal, but take tissues. I won't give anything away:thumbup:

Also feeling a little more positive myself today, had some twinges that felt good. Only time will tell but I've got to keep thinking positive vibes. Defo going to test on Wed - 14dpt2dt. Surely then I'll know one way or the other :hugs:

Jdh- I know I have asked u before but when was your transfer???

Also I will be watching that movie very soon!!

So the clinic called me a few days ago and told me that they are going to put me on 10 days of bcp on day 3 of my next cycle, and we'll move right into meds after that. Anyone else do that? Last transfer I had a month of bcp, and started estrogen on day 3 of my cycle. Now I start bcp on day 3 and am on it for 10 days. Weird, right??

I am on the same protocol!

JDH- Crossing my fingers for you!!! And I planning to see it! Excited.

Sweetness- I am doing okay. Just dealing with my news of the low AMH. I know my first IVF will probably be my only one with my own eggs before moving on to donor. It's hard to think about.:cry: I'm trying to stay positive. I am excited that I am on the books and my injection class is Dec 10th.

JDH- Crossing my fingers for you!!! And I planning to see it! Excited.

Sweetness- I am doing okay. Just dealing with my news of the low AMH. I know my first IVF will probably be my only one with my own eggs before moving on to donor. It's hard to think about.:cry: I'm trying to stay positive. I am excited that I am on the books and my injection class is Dec 10th.

I was also diagnosed with low amh. That was the only abnormal lab that I got and the doc told me not to worry about one abnormal lab. So you migh be surprised. Try not to worry. :) u might just be surprised. And the injection class should be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->