Ivf oct/nov/dec

I don't know why it didn't work and I have to meet with the doctor on the 3rd of dec to see what he says.

Michelle, I'm sorry about your levels. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

tcmc, don't worry! I think we all freak out once in a while! We are all here for you!

Lotus, yay for getting the green light! The bills are the worst! We paid everything out of pocket.

Sweet, I'm glad you are getting plenty of rest.

Mo, good luck today! I have everything crossed for you!

Wanna, great job on the weight loss! It can be hard especially when you are being injected with so many hormones.

JDH, those signs sound promising! I'm going to see Breaking Dawn tonight after work. I cannot wait. I'm taking DH and my nieces. We are all anxious to see it.

Ash, :hug: I'm still hoping for a great beta today.

Phantom, glad you are getting started. I took BCP for 21 days and it overlap with Lupron by 5 days or so.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. This thread moves very fast.

AFM, just waiting for my second beta :coffee: I've been busy at work so I hope the morning goes by fast. Have a great Friday everyone!

I'm so sorry Ash, I know how you feel. I've been there and its so hard. Sending you tons of :hugs: I really hope your Dr gives you an idea on why it didn't work.

Negative beta.

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that, Ash. I wish I could give you a real hug. Do you have a plan for next steps? My doctor said there was only a 40-50% chance per ET, so it might not be that something went wrong, just that it doesn't work every time.

Yay lotus! Giant bills stink but if they mean baby at the end I'm willing to fork out whatever it takes!

I've taken steroids only after er and for a few days. Are you getting them due to the colitis you had?

I'm not sure why I am getting them. I'm guessing it has something to do with the terrrrrrrible terrible c diff. I'm going to try to get Lupron today from our military pharmacy. Hopefully, they have it and give it to me since military meds are free and everything else is so dang expensive. Even the BCP was $73. Crazy.

Good luck today! I'm so excited to hear about your BFP soon. :hugs:

Mobaby- good luck today

Wanna- Congrats on the weight loss

IUI today for me!

Good luck with your IUI today!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/Iluvpurplethings/Misc/c37d19b7.gif

Congrats on the weight loss, wanna! Your plan for healthy eating looks good!

Mells- good luck today! Yay for free IUIs!

Thanks, Cali! I think the time will fly by after the injections class. I look forward to your BFP in mid-January!

Michelle- I hope your levels are better tomorrow. :hugs:

Ash- I'm so sorry! It will happen. It will. :hug:

Ash - SO sorry. Wish there was something I could say. Words just don't do it sometimes. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Ash, I am so so sorry :hug: I know exactly how you feel and it will happen, just have faith! Hopefully you get some answers and can get started right away with your next cycle :hugs: :hugs:

Jdh- I know I have asked u before but when was your transfer???

Also I will be watching that movie very soon!!

ET was 7th November a 2dt :thumbup: better out than inI say tho:haha:

Negative beta.

I'm so sorry Ash :hugs: I hate seeing this news. What will you do next?

Michelle, I'm sorry about your levels. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

tcmc, don't worry! I think we all freak out once in a while! We are all here for you!

Lotus, yay for getting the green light! The bills are the worst! We paid everything out of pocket.

Sweet, I'm glad you are getting plenty of rest.

Mo, good luck today! I have everything crossed for you!

Wanna, great job on the weight loss! It can be hard especially when you are being injected with so many hormones.

JDH, those signs sound promising! I'm going to see Breaking Dawn tonight after work. I cannot wait. I'm taking DH and my nieces. We are all anxious to see it.

Ash, :hug: I'm still hoping for a great beta today.

Phantom, glad you are getting started. I took BCP for 21 days and it overlap with Lupron by 5 days or so.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. This thread moves very fast.

AFM, just waiting for my second beta :coffee: I've been busy at work so I hope the morning goes by fast. Have a great Friday everyone!

Happy - thanks hun, hopefully! You will love the movie, I can't wait to see it again :haha:

AFM - again, not doing much other than waiting :flower:

Jdh- oh wow I would want to test so bad lol. U are stronger then I am :) but yea I'm not feeling a thing I know I still early but just hard to pay attention

Jdh- oh wow I would want to test so bad lol. U are stronger then I am :) but yea I'm not feeling a thing I know I still early but just hard to pay attention

I do - but I figured next Wed would be a safe bet, which is 2 days before OTD but I would be 14dp2dt :thumbup:

I never felt anything until some twinges today, which is hopefully a good thing. no symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing hun :hugs:

I do - but I figured next Wed would be a safe bet, which is 2 days before OTD but I would be 14dp2dt :thumbup:

I never felt anything until some twinges today, which is hopefully a good thing. no symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing hun :hugs:

True true just soooooo hard as you know. :)

Ladies transfer was great!!! Embryo looked like it had never been frozen and was perfect!! And it started to hatch after thaw!!!! It had hatched more from the time the embryologist talked to me to when they transferred it (about 30 min time frame).. My dr was great and we all were joking around before the transfer and talking about thanksgiving.... I'm leaving here in about 30mins.. Pic of baby later.... Dr also said I could go back to normal activities when I leave here if I wanted to. He said they only restrict activities due to ovarian enlargement and since I didn't stim there is no risk. But I'm going to take it easy and lie around all weekend and not do much. I'm excited! He said implantation should start by tomorrow b/c it's hatched!!!!!!

Ladies transfer was great!!! Embryo looked like it had never been frozen and was perfect!! And it started to hatch after thaw!!!! It had hatched more from the time the embryologist talked to me to when they transferred it (about 30 min time frame).. My dr was great and we all were joking around before the transfer and talking about thanksgiving.... I'm leaving here in about 30mins.. Pic of baby later.... Dr also said I could go back to normal activities when I leave here if I wanted to. He said they only restrict activities due to ovarian enlargement and since I didn't stim there is no risk. But I'm going to take it easy and lie around all weekend and not do much. I'm excited! He said implantation should start by tomorrow b/c it's hatched!!!!!!

That's great news Mo :happydance: So excited for you. When is test day?

Sweet - I know it's hard hun, TTC seems to be just about waiting around lol

Sweet & JDH,

I had no symptoms until around 4 or 5 dp. I tried not to think about every movement but it's hard not to. Let's keep those positives coming in!

Ash: I'm really sorry :( that stinks. Your f/u is soon so I hope they have answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->