Ivf oct/nov/dec

Mo :wohoo: that is great! I'm so excited for you! Now you will have to get htp's in preparation for Nov 25.

Ladies,

Second beta is 526 :happydance: our first u/s is Dec 3rd. Seems like a long way to go but I hopefully get to find out if I'm baking one or two!

Yay!!! Congrats!! You are a very excited bunny!

Man this thread moves fast! I miss a day and have to go through 10pages of posts. Lol

Sweet - All I had symptom wise early on were some very painful cramps. Everyone is different though so don't worry Hun! You are PUPO!

Wanna - Awesome news from your u/s! Hope you can get your BP to go down Hun. :dust:

Mells - Sorry to hear you can't do IVF this month. But think of all the $ you'll be saving when your free IUI works! Good Luck today & I hope it sticks!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hold - Glad you were able to move forward and are already looking at other donors. Also glad it will be free for you Hun.

Whisper - It's almost here then. Everything will be fine! We want to see pics Hun!

Michelle - Don't lose hope! It will go back up Hun!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Tcmc - It will be fine as long as you took it and didn't skip it altogether.

Lotus - Find a new Doc girl! Don't stress over your current one. Congrat's on moving forward with your cycle.

JDH - Hope you get your BFP on your test girl!
:dust:

Happy - Love your new profile pic Hun! Congrat's on your awesome beta!:happydance:

Mobaby - Congrat's on being PUPO! :happydance:

Happy - WOOT WOOT for an amazing second beta :) So excited for you!

Mobaby - :happydance: Congrats on being PUPO :) I would not be waiting till 11/25 to POAS :haha: but that is the poasacholic in me :blush:

Us too. I pray both mine stick. Would obvs be happy with 1 but would love twins xx

Ash - Soooo sorry Hun! Don't lose hope, it will happen for you! Your in my thoughts today Hun.

Ladies transfer was great!!! Embryo looked like it had never been frozen and was perfect!! And it started to hatch after thaw!!!! It had hatched more from the time the embryologist talked to me to when they transferred it (about 30 min time frame).. My dr was great and we all were joking around before the transfer and talking about thanksgiving.... I'm leaving here in about 30mins.. Pic of baby later.... Dr also said I could go back to normal activities when I leave here if I wanted to. He said they only restrict activities due to ovarian enlargement and since I didn't stim there is no risk. But I'm going to take it easy and lie around all weekend and not do much. I'm excited! He said implantation should start by tomorrow b/c it's hatched!!!!!!

Yay that's exciting!!! I'm glad your deciding to take it easy!! Yes I want to see pictures!!

Hey guys I have a question. For those that have had ET. When I go pee or push at all I get a pain like below my bladde and its hurts to stand up straight. Did any of you get any of that. Sorry tmi

First baby pic:

https://i.imgur.com/6jFvut.jpg

It has hatched more than this (you can see it on the left side) by the time of transfer!

Ladies transfer was great!!! Embryo looked like it had never been frozen and was perfect!! And it started to hatch after thaw!!!! It had hatched more from the time the embryologist talked to me to when they transferred it (about 30 min time frame).. My dr was great and we all were joking around before the transfer and talking about thanksgiving.... I'm leaving here in about 30mins.. Pic of baby later.... Dr also said I could go back to normal activities when I leave here if I wanted to. He said they only restrict activities due to ovarian enlargement and since I didn't stim there is no risk. But I'm going to take it easy and lie around all weekend and not do much. I'm excited! He said implantation should start by tomorrow b/c it's hatched!!!!!!

Thats wonderful that the transfer went great!!!:happydance::happydance: That is so awesome that the embryo hatched and it means you have one really strong embryo!! I love the picture of your embryo!!! It is just so amazing!!! Good luck and sticky baby dust!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ladies,

Second beta is 526 :happydance: our first u/s is Dec 3rd. Seems like a long way to go but I hopefully get to find out if I'm baking one or two!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome news!!! You have made my day so happy with this wonderful news today!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am loving the cute fruit ticker!!!! H&H 9 months to you hun!!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->