Ivf oct/nov/dec

I have a TMI question ladies... :blush:

Anyone else use vag creams or gels before ER??

I did only before et and now I'm using vaginal tablets which are gross.... Crinone was better...

Dr said I could switch to pio if my dischare bothers me which it does b/c it's a lot but I paid $400 for a month so I'll stick it out and if I'm still disgusted I'll switch

I did only before et and now I'm using vaginal tablets which are gross.... Crinone was better...

Dr said I could switch to pio if my dischare bothers me which it does b/c it's a lot but I paid $400 for a month so I'll stick it out and if I'm still disgusted I'll switch

Yea I have been doing the PIO shots since I was told to and my butt hurts from the shots and the doc asked at ET If I wanted the vaginal progesterone and I quickly said no I will stick with the shots that's too mess for me. I have never had do to anything vaginally but heard it was terrible.

My dr informed me you can go from vag supp to shots but no shots to vaginal.

I have a TMI question ladies... :blush:

Anyone else use vag creams or gels before ER??

I have the vaginal cream inserts for the progesterone and I have an estraidol pill that will need tobe inserted vaginally as well. I don't think I will start those until after the ER though. I also have baby aspirin to take after ER, but at least with that it is taken orally.. Thank goodness....:dohh:LOL..:haha::blush:

Thank you ladies for the wishes! DH thinks we are having twins! I can't wait for all of you to join this train! We all deserve out bundle of joy! :dust:

Hold, I didn't use any until after ER. The day after I started using progesterone, endometrin inserts.

I have the vaginal cream inserts for the progesterone and I have an estraidol pill that will need tobe inserted vaginally as well. I don't think I will start those until after the ER though. I also have baby aspirin to take after ER, but at least with that it is taken orally.. Thank goodness....:dohh:LOL..:haha::blush:

yesterday through sunday I am suppose to use metrogel in am and clom (something cream) in the pm.. They are both just preventatives my FS makes patients do to prevent yeast/infections (which I have never had one before). I think both the gel and cream are equally disgusting :sick:

The gel is like water... So you can picture what it does.. The cream is like toothpaste! So it just stays up in there and wonderfully through out the day comes out in blobs:sick: so gross!

not complaining... Just making sure all is normal:thumbup::haha:

Can't believe I am worried about some vaginal creams and 100% loving giving myself injections :xmas12:

Hey ladies you think it would be ok to have half of a soda for dinner

My Fertility clinic has a Q&A section and they say it is okay to limit yourself to one cup of caffeine a day, so yes it should be okay. But I would suggest just buying caffeine free soda in the future and than you don't have to worry about it!! :thumbup:

I have been struggling with giving up my morning coffee. I had stopped the coffee before I started Stims and switched to only one cup of tea a day but man oh man has it been ruff. 1 cup of tea has half of the caffeine as a cup of coffee, so it is a better choice I think. I have been feening for a nice cup of coffee though!! Once I get to the ET I am going to just drink caffeine free tea just to be on the safe side. I am being overly cautious though.

Thanks for the info! I have been sooooo good and was just craving a cherry soda. :) its def hard to quit cold turkey

Hold, I didn't use any until after ER. The day after I started using progesterone, endometrin inserts.

I will have to do both of those after ER also! What were they like??

Well the endometrin has a insert tool and they are pretty easy to do. I usually lay down for about 10 minutes before getting up. The progesterone is a yellow pill with no insert so you have to use your hand and stick it :blush: So that one is kinda of gross. Besides the fact that it dissolves during the night and it leaks. I always wear a panty liner at night. How long do you have to use them? I was told up to 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->