Ivf oct/nov/dec

Sweet, I was told the same thing one cup per day. By the way, during the 2WW I craved soda so bad!

Quick Question girls...Sorry if this is TMI..:blush: During the lupron and Stim meds did you girls notice more vaginal discharge, I have been noticing alot of clear watery fluid type discharge, enough that it shows on my undies from time to time. Am I the only one. Sorry if this is TMI, but I was wondering if this is normal??:shrug:

wanna- see im one that never really gets any and really still didnt on all the meds

Also Im going insane I have been in the house since ER. Then after ET I have been taking real easy since today. My mom came down and didnt let me get up to do a thing since ET on Tues. But she doesnt want to chnace anything, im off work until tues and still just relaxing but mom went back home so im actually able to get up :) Just dont want to over due it ya know??? And kinda just had an emotional breakdown for no reason just started crying. .........

Well I thought I would update. I received the call from the nurse that my beta was negative and then about 3 hours later I got a call from my doctor. He told me that he was very sorry that it didn't work and that he was just as shocked as I was (I started crying!) and he said that he's been working with the embryologist to figure out what went wrong and what they can do different this cycle. He said that we're going to do ICSI next time even though we don't have sperm problems and that we're going to most likely try AH (assisted hatching) and we may even try transferring more than 2 embryos. We'll see what happens then but it was very comforting to know that he is already working to figure out what they're doing differently. I've still been emotional all day and I'm sure I will be for a while longer but ... I'm doing my best trying to stay positive.

Ash, what a great dr you have. I'm so happy he has given you some options and he took the time to call you. This is a very emotional road but the pay off will be worth it. Take the time you need to heal and remember we are all here for you. I have you in my prayers! Sending you big hugs.

Quick Question girls...Sorry if this is TMI..:blush: During the lupron and Stim meds did you girls notice more vaginal discharge, I have been noticing alot of clear watery fluid type discharge, enough that it shows on my undies from time to time. Am I the only one. Sorry if this is TMI, but I was wondering if this is normal??:shrug:

It's normal! It will be more fun once you start using your meds down there :blush:

Also Im going insane I have been in the house since ER. Then after ET I have been taking real easy since today. My mom came down and didnt let me get up to do a thing since ET on Tues. But she doesnt want to chnace anything, im off work until tues and still just relaxing but mom went back home so im actually able to get up :) Just dont want to over due it ya know??? And kinda just had an emotional breakdown for no reason just started crying. .........

Sweet, it's so nice to have your mom around! I know it can be frustrating just sitting around but you wanna make sure those embryos implant really well. Hopefully the emotional part is a good sign. FX for you.

Well I thought I would update. I received the call from the nurse that my beta was negative and then about 3 hours later I got a call from my doctor. He told me that he was very sorry that it didn't work and that he was just as shocked as I was (I started crying!) and he said that he's been working with the embryologist to figure out what went wrong and what they can do different this cycle. He said that we're going to do ICSI next time even though we don't have sperm problems and that we're going to most likely try AH (assisted hatching) and we may even try transferring more than 2 embryos. We'll see what happens then but it was very comforting to know that he is already working to figure out what they're doing differently. I've still been emotional all day and I'm sure I will be for a while longer but ... I'm doing my best trying to stay
positive.

Ash - that's really good that he is already figuring what to do next. I think FS are the nicest people in the world. Mine is lovely and just the most amazing man. I have every faith that they will give us all our forever babies :hugs:

Less than a week to go till OTD :happydance:

Can't come soon enough.

Still contemplating doing it Wed instead :thumbup:

Quick question guys, can I use thrush cream? I know they said it can be common after transfer, but just worried as don't want to harm embies lol

I'm sure it's fine, from what i've read on the internet, but just thought i'd check with you all x

Well I thought I would update. I received the call from the nurse that my beta was negative and then about 3 hours later I got a call from my doctor. He told me that he was very sorry that it didn't work and that he was just as shocked as I was (I started crying!) and he said that he's been working with the embryologist to figure out what went wrong and what they can do different this cycle. He said that we're going to do ICSI next time even though we don't have sperm problems and that we're going to most likely try AH (assisted hatching) and we may even try transferring more than 2 embryos. We'll see what happens then but it was very comforting to know that he is already working to figure out what they're doing differently. I've still been emotional all day and I'm sure I will be for a while longer but ... I'm doing my best trying to stay positive.

I'm glad he called you right away! Those all sound like really good options for next time. We did ICSI this time even though DH's sperm is fine because I felt that since this might be our only shot I wanted the highest fertilization rate possible. My clinic does assisted hatching a lot too. You are definitely going to get your baby it's just going to take a little bit longer. I'm so sorry you have to go through this :hugs: Do you know when you will cycle again?

Mo - congrats on being PUPO!! That picture is amazing!!

Happy - yayy that is a very strong number!!

Mells - how did everything go yesterday?

Wanna - yeah tons of discharge unfortunately. I was pretty grossed by it toward the end because I've never had anything like that.

Sweetness - hope you can get out a little more this weekend. I was going stir crazy after ER too as I'm not the type to sit around at home.

JDH - I think you should check with your Dr. just in case

Thats great Ash!! That is the exact same suggestions I mentioned to you in my journal!!!! :thumbup:I am glad that the DR is going to work to make your next cycle a success!!:hugs::hugs: Good luck to you for the next IVF cycle!! :dust::dust:

I have been using the vaginal progesterone type pill too. Have to until 3months into pregnancy. Couple of tips. One is after you place it lay down for at least 30min or so. Also, I have been using pads just in case of a leak. Make sure it is a comfortable one.

Ash that was sooo nice for your de to call you! I was so mad mine never did even after 3 failed tries.

Sounds like they have a plan in place. I would be worried about transferring more than 2 b/c you are so young and the chances are very high for multiples so be ready for triplets!! But if you would be comfortable with that. AH is nice; less work embryos have to do in the body. And I think icsi is great b/c you will get more embryos :) my re said sometimes the estrogen is just too high and hormones aren't right in a fresh cycle so the endometrium isn't receptive to the embryos so maybe you can discuss a freeze all cycle with FET?

Anyways I'm very sorry about the cycle and know you are devastated! Fx for your next one.

I have been using the vaginal progesterone type pill too. Have to until 3months into pregnancy. Couple of tips. One is after you place it lay down for at least 30min or so. Also, I have been using pads just in case of a leak. Make sure it is a comfortable one.

I have to do them three times per day and the middle one is at 2pm while I'm at work... I can't lie down :( I also get leakage at night when I'm sleeping. Mine seems to leak 6-8 hours after insertion. My re said its common (the pills are like effervescent pills) but if it's too much then to switch to pio which I'm trying to avoid b\c those shots freak me out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->