Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ash - So sorry again! I really hope you get your BFP in your next cycle Hun! I know how tough it can be because on our first IVF we had the first beta comeback positive(not a high number but still positive) and then the second beta cameback negative. So we went from normal to exstatic and then to very sad. I feel your pain and the sadness does go away Hun. Keep moving forward and your dream will happen! :hugs:

Mo - congrats on being PUPO!! That picture is amazing!!

Happy - yayy that is a very strong number!!

Mells - how did everything go yesterday?

Wanna - yeah tons of discharge unfortunately. I was pretty grossed by it toward the end because I've never had anything like that.

Sweetness - hope you can get out a little more this weekend. I was going stir crazy after ER too as I'm not the type to sit around at home.

JDH - I think you should check with your Dr. just in case

Em - Actually it wasn't bad at all. Although it was an IUI vs. the planned ER, I'm hoping things work out and I won't have to go down the IVF road after all. I've had a lot of gas/bloating and some mild cramps, but nothing worse than regular AF. I start PIO as well, and that freaks me out listening to some of the stories. Let the 2WW begin! :wacko:

I have been using the vaginal progesterone type pill too. Have to until 3months into pregnancy. Couple of tips. One is after you place it lay down for at least 30min or so. Also, I have been using pads just in case of a leak. Make sure it is a comfortable one.

I have to do them three times per day and the middle one is at 2pm while I'm at work... I can't lie down :( I also get leakage at night when I'm sleeping. Mine seems to leak 6-8 hours after insertion. My re said its common (the pills are like effervescent pills) but if it's too much then to switch to pio which I'm trying to avoid b\c those shots freak me out!!

Mine are 3 times a day too. Maybe you can take some extra pads with you to work and change it out 30min after placing pill? And then again later on if needed?

Your job can't say anything to you if you need to use the restroom more then once. If they do just mention the word "OSHA".

I have been using the vaginal progesterone type pill too. Have to until 3months into pregnancy. Couple of tips. One is after you place it lay down for at least 30min or so. Also, I have been using pads just in case of a leak. Make sure it is a comfortable one.

I have to do them three times per day and the middle one is at 2pm while I'm at work... I can't lie down :( I also get leakage at night when I'm sleeping. Mine seems to leak 6-8 hours after insertion. My re said its common (the pills are like effervescent pills) but if it's too much then to switch to pio which I'm trying to avoid b\c those shots freak me out!!

Feel for me then, as i have to do both the PIO shots and the suppositories!! Mind you i'd do anything to keep em put lol :haha:

Em - Actually it wasn't bad at all. Although it was an IUI vs. the planned ER, I'm hoping things work out and I won't have to go down the IVF road after all. I've had a lot of gas/bloating and some mild cramps, but nothing worse than regular AF. I start PIO as well, and that freaks me out listening to some of the stories. Let the 2WW begin! :wacko:

Ooh good!! Now you are PUPO :). I am totally freaked out by the PIO shots too but I know we'll get through them. Will you test early?

Good morning ladies :wave:

We have a confusing situation this morning. I'm 5dp5dt. I :test:ed and there is a faint pink line on the 20miu IC. But Clearblue Digital say "NOT PREGNANT"!

WTH? I should note that I tested with the IC and then went back to sleep. I saw the line a few hours later. Does anyone have experience with this?

We have a confusing situation this morning. I'm 5dp5dt. I :test:ed and there is a faint pink line on the 20miu IC. But Clearblue Digital say "NOT PREGNANT"!

WTH???????? Does anyone have experience with this?

Clearblue aren't as sensitive hun, I don't think. I would wait for a stronger line on an IC or FRER before doing a digi

Fx'd it's the start of your BFP!

JDH: both?? Geesh! Sorry!

First: the digis are not as sensitive. Get a frer!

JDH: both?? Geesh! Sorry!

First: the digis are not as sensitive. Get a frer!

I know!! have to coz of MC's, but to be fair i'd inject anything as long as it keeps em snug :haha:

How you feeling?

fine, just lying around.... I hope the embryo is implanting!! This has to work :)

Hey I took 2,500 units of hcg at 6 pm Wed. When do you think it will be out of my system??

they recon 10-12 days for 10000, so about 4 days i think. x
Mon/Tues would be a safe bet

Sweetness - It takes about 4-5 days for that much to get out of my system.

I had my scan this morning; looks like I have 25 follicles now, but all will depend on my e2. So I am waiting for my message to find out. The largest is 15, there were 13 and 12's as well.

Michelle that sounds fab :happydance: when do you think ER will be?

Super excited for you :thumbup:

I'm getting so tempted to test but going to wait till Wed for defo, as i'd like to see a lovely dark line (note the PMA!)

JDH - The nurse said this morning that I will probably have it Wednesday. I had asked about my e2 level and she said for every mature follie, you get 250 of e2. So I just need that number to rise. And she said I should be ready to trigger Monday; since I asked her if I would stim 12 days this time instead, so 11 days is Monday. Just hope my number increases...should find that out in a couple hours.

I am exited for you to test ;) It is so nervewracking, but I am test pusher :haha: Cannot wait to find out your results!!!

(I will do personals a little later):winkwink:

I had my ultrasound and blood work this morning. Everything is looking really great!!! :happydance::happydance:

I now have a total of 14 follicles that were large enough to measure, (so should be a minimum of 14 eggs)!!:happydance:

I have 8 on my left ovary and 6 on my right ovary for a total of 14!! The nurse also measured my endometrium layer in my uterus and it was nice and thick, it was looking good for the embryo's to be able to implant!!:thumbup:

Although when I go back for my Monday appointment at 1:30 I will probably have a few more follicles that have gotten large enough to measure so I bet the total will be a little more than 14 because I have some other follicles that should be getting bigger and be able to get measured in my next appointment. :winkwink:

My estrogen has risen up nicely and is now 1888.:thumbup:

My blood pressure came down a little as well, so my hard work has been paying off with my diet and work outs!! I just got back from doing my speed walking so today I am doing good with my diet and work outs and I am going to work very hard to keep it up!!

My medications are staying the same now, 300 of the Gonal F, 75 of the Menopur and 5 of the Lupron. They are estimating the egg retrival will be either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of this coming Thanksgiving week. The nurse was saying that even though they are normally closed for Thanksgiving they may just open up to just do egg retrivals because apparently alot of girls including me have cycles that are falling on the holiday for the retrival.

My DH us coming up on Tuesday of this coming week instead of Monday just because he didnt want to take off extra time from work and there is no need for him to come any sooner than that based on my cycle.

Mich- thats awesome!! Your E2 will be up. :)

JDH- Yes its hard not to want to. I am already tempted and im just 4dt5dt

Im feeling af cramping off and on its dull and achy im pretty much nervous that its my AF headed this way. Ughhhhh

Wanna- Thats exciting! Both you guys have a lot of follies. Also be careful doing too many workouts with your ovaries that big!! and your estrogen is good!

WTH? I should note that I tested with the IC and then went back to sleep. I saw the line a few hours later. Does anyone have experience with this?

It is probably just to early for the Digi to show yet. I have heard that the digis are 50 miu with their sensitivity, so you will want to wait a little longer before doing another Digi.

What kind of IC did you get the pink line on? Do you want to share the pic and I can give you my opinion??? I would confirm on a FRER as well when you retest. FRER is 25 miu sensitivity. Don't let the diggie upset you just yet because it is early still. :hugs:

Good luck and baby dust to you!! I hope that the next time you retest you get a blazing dark BFP!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Ooh good!! Now you are PUPO :). I am totally freaked out by the PIO shots too but I know we'll get through them. Will you test early?

DH and I decided that we aren't going to test early. So we will wait until Nov 30th. My real stresser is that if I get a BFP, that it will be a healthy pregnancy and not a second ectopic. I start PIO tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->